PDA

View Full Version : THEEE Ohio State University...

HoustonStephen
8/9/2006, 07:21 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;_ylt=Ahfb5nJMYwF6TAKTmGkoeh05nYcB?slug=ap-clarettarrested&prov=ap&type=lgns

Also of note, the Police had to use mace to subdue Clarret after the stun gun didn't work because he was wearing a bullet proof vest.

This is clearly the face of THEEE Ohio State University.

BlackShirtBeast
8/9/2006, 07:35 AM
Damn! what a friggin retard.

Plano UT
8/9/2006, 07:58 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;_ylt=Ahfb5nJMYwF6TAKTmGkoeh05nYcB?slug=ap-clarettarrested&prov=ap&type=lgns

Also of note, the Police had to use mace to subdue Clarret after the stun gun didn't work because he was wearing a bullet proof vest.

This is clearly the arse of the THEEEE Ohio State University

Luthor
8/9/2006, 08:02 AM

After last year's trip to Columbus I may want to see if Clarret will rent me that vest for the next trip up there. Football in the projects.

GoVols817
8/9/2006, 08:12 AM
A fitting event in the most overrated football player of the last 10 years and the biggest moron on the planet's life...

colleyvillesooner
8/9/2006, 08:27 AM
Wow, lotta other teams repped in this thread.

Boomer.....
8/9/2006, 08:28 AM

Bwahahahahahahahah! :D

Blues1
8/9/2006, 08:52 AM
In 3 months we can see the whole chase on "COPS" --- :eek:

Look out...!!!
R'

JohnnyMack
8/9/2006, 09:07 AM
A bugeater, 2 whorns and a disciple of Fat Phil.

This place has really gone downhill.

sooner518
8/9/2006, 09:07 AM
at first this whole saga was kind of sad. now its just laughable
mugshot:
http://www.deadspin.com/assets/resources/2006/08/clarettmugshot222.jpg

The farkers will like this one

soonerinabilene
8/9/2006, 09:15 AM
heard it on mike and mike this morning on the way to work. I hadnt realized it until then, but i now can just laugh at anything i hear about this guy

GoVols817
8/9/2006, 09:27 AM
A bugeater, 2 whorns and a disciple of Fat Phil.

This place has really gone downhill.

If you dont mind, I would appreciate if you would refrain from referring to me in the same sentence as anything to do with Texas... I reject your comment about me, but its completely insignifigant compared to placing a reference to me next to something representing Texas... Thanks.

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/9/2006, 09:28 AM
I honestly don't think we can call Bomar "The IDiot" while Clarett is still alive...which seemingly won't be very long.

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/9/2006, 09:32 AM
I also like Skip Bayless saying that the NFL and the Denver Bronco's owe Clarett....They gave him his only shots at redemption...

FaninAma
8/9/2006, 09:39 AM
I am fascinated by the fact that so many people seem to revel in the misfortune of others, espeically when their misfortune is brought on by their own stupid decisions. Human nature I guess. Jerry Springer never needs to worry about not having an audience.

My first reaction is pity and sadness at a life and talent wasted.

GDC
8/9/2006, 09:47 AM
I think it's more the fascination with the idea that someone who has or could live a life most people can only dream of, is still so stupid or sociopathic that they **** it away.

Tear Down This Wall
8/9/2006, 09:58 AM
Here's the saddest part about Clarett - the idiots that advised him to leave college and challenge the NFL's Collective Bargaining Agreement are back at home with no ill effects of losing their battle.

Again, for those who may have forgetten:
(1) The "three-year out" rule was bargained for by the NFL Players' Association during collective bargaining agreement negotiations.

(2) It was, and still is, well-settled law that bargained for agreements in collective bargaining cannot be overturned! And, when I say 'well-settled' I mean iron-clad, God-is-on-the-mountain-handing-down-the-Ten-Commandments kind of well-settled. There is no gray area when it comes to collective bargaining agreements and contracts and the federal courts.

(3) True maggot-in-the-flesh attorneys and hangers-on urged Clarett to try to buck the system. It's not as if Clarett needed much of a push - the kid's apparently not too bright to begin with.

(4) After a Clinton appointee who apparently has no grip whatsoever of federal labor law (what a shock), a higher appellate court whose justices actually bothered to study the law, overturned her ridiculous finding that Clarett could enter the draft. The Supreme Court, knowing full well the lower court had correctly spanked the Clinton appointee and reversed her ludicrous finding, refused to even hear Clarett's appeal.

In my opinion, Clarett is a complete idiot. But, the attorneys who drew him out into a legal battle that could never be won, should have had their licenses revoked. A prime example of schmuck attorneys trying become the next big thing at the expense of an ignorant person, proving again that 99% of all attorneys have no soul.

Scott D
8/9/2006, 11:34 AM
TDTW, you forgot to include the boosters that paid him at tOSU, the teachers who allowed others to take tests for him, along with the free ride he got via Tressel's brother that Tressel didn't know anything about ;)

The Maestro
8/9/2006, 11:37 AM
Does Ohio State STILL claim that national title from the Clarett era? I mean, between the most embarrassing player in college football history and the questionable delayed pass interference call in the end zone, what highlights do they have from that game that don't bring back bad memories?

What a joke.

Scott D
8/9/2006, 11:42 AM
Does Ohio State STILL claim that national title from the Clarett era? I mean, between the most embarrassing player in college football history and the questionable delayed pass interference call in the end zone, what highlights do they have from that game that don't bring back bad memories?

What a joke.

[ohio state fan]that WAS SO pass interference on that 4th down[/ohio state fan]

osufan
8/9/2006, 11:55 AM
Do you know where I can get 18 grand I think thats the bail money for Clarrett. Rhett you around ???

The right call is made. Enjoy the reading

http://531ghostown.com/id148.htm

Scott D
8/9/2006, 11:58 AM
I see a nice handful of jersey that Gamble had which at worst makes it offsetting interference penalties.

Tear Down This Wall
8/9/2006, 12:13 PM
Pathetic. Sooner fans, because of Maurice Clarett, now claiming pity for the Miami Hurricane. No doubt these same people will cheer for Clarett's former school versus Texas here in about a month.

Stupid. Don't you see the hypocrisy of what you're doing by insulting Ohio State because of Clarett? I've seen several of you take umbrage at folks taking shots at us because of Rhett Bomar and J.D. Quinn.

So, again, the old adage is true - people who live in glasses houses shouldn't throw stones.

osufan
8/9/2006, 12:19 PM

What a joke.

Alex I'll take "OU Football history for $18,000". clue: Steroids .. Get your free Steroids ... Win yourself a MNC on Steroids and the Butkus award 2 times ...

A) What does OU STILL claim to have. The national title from Bosworth era?

Now that's a joke. lol

Octavian
8/9/2006, 12:20 PM
Why in the hell would he still want to live in Columbus after everything that's happened?

soonerinabilene
8/9/2006, 12:20 PM
this is all on clarett, not the university. they have video from the scene on espn.com. dude had 3 loaded pistols and what appears to be a loaded ak-47, not sure, but its definitely an assault rifle. he's just another lawrence phillips kind of guy, ****ed away his chances, and now its just to the point where all you can do is chuckle and ask what makes people never learn their lesson.

soonerinabilene
8/9/2006, 12:22 PM
Alex I'll take "OU Football history for $18,000". clue: Steroids .. Get your free Steroids ... Win yourself a MNC on Steroids and the Butkus award 2 times ...

Now that's a joke. lol

is it true that its better to hump your sheep on a cliff edge, that way it pushes back? heard a couple of pokes discussing that, one said yes, other said no. your thoughts?

Octavian
8/9/2006, 12:24 PM

Now that's a joke. lol

your username is a joke.

no one's a "fan" of boone state....they were unfortunately born into a family where people had graduated from there and they don't have a choice.

you're a fan by curse, not choice.

osufan
8/9/2006, 12:27 PM
this is all on clarett, not the university. they have video from the scene on espn.com. dude had 3 loaded pistols and what appears to be a loaded ak-47, not sure, but its definitely an assault rifle. he's just another lawrence phillips kind of guy, ****ed away his chances, and now its just to the point where all you can do is chuckle and ask what makes people never learn their lesson.

Before I read your comment below. I had the same thought on Lawrence Phillips. Every team will have had or will have a player of this character come and go leaving a #4it stain over the said University. It sucks

But to answer your sheep question. I don't know. But tell your mom to get a new sheep costume because I sheared her last night. LOL

JohnnyMack
8/9/2006, 12:29 PM

Now that's a joke. lol

Dude wasn't juicing in '85 when we won the title, so why don't you try fuc*ing off?

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
8/9/2006, 12:35 PM
Before I read your comment below. I had the same thought on Lawrence Phillips. Every team will have had or will have a player of this character come and go leaving a #4it stain over the said University. It sucks

But to answer your sheep question. I don't know. But tell your mom to get a new sheep costume because I sheared her last night. LOL

shurtle shurtle shurtle

i can't even pity ban you for that weak sauce...

osufan
8/9/2006, 12:44 PM
Dude wasn't juicing in '85 when we won the title, so why don't you try fuc*ing off?

wow touchy touchy .. just joking with you .. but if you can't take a joke then tell me what year and the awards he won when he was juicing that he ADMITs or got popped for?

I bet it was 86 and the Butkus award.

BTW what the hell is in Norman anyway besides the University?

Octavian
8/9/2006, 12:56 PM
wow touchy touchy .. just joking with you .. but if you can't take a joke then tell me what year and the awards he won when he was juicing that he ADMITs or got popped for?

I bet it was 86 and the Butkus award.

Yes...that was in the middle of the stretch where aggy lite lost 19 straight games to OU.

You're no rival, stephchild.

recently ranked in the Top 40 American cities to live in by CNN.

Now your turn to brag about Stilly's indoor waterclosets.

HoustonStephen
8/9/2006, 12:58 PM

What is there in Stillwater besides sheep??

Stop the train, you guys have Eskimo Joes & Tumbleweeds!!

Eh, after posting this thread I kind of see the err in my ways. Clarrett is a disgrace to OSU, and he has been gone for several years. I know there are plenty of honest OSU students, alumni, & players that wish he'd stop tarnishing the university. Also feel a little bit bad for the kid, he really has thrown it all away...

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/9/2006, 01:26 PM
Eskimo Joe's is the most OVERRATED Place on Earth!

The Maestro
8/9/2006, 01:30 PM

Now that's a joke. lol

That's the best you can do?

I notice how you skipped right over the 2000 OU national title team.

Keep tryin', sweetheart!

And, for the record guys...we're talking Ohio State so "osufan" may be a different osu...

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/9/2006, 01:31 PM
That's the best you can do?

I notice how you skipped right over the 2000 OU national title team.

Keep tryin', sweetheart!

~in Butt-Head voice~ You Stupid Goons, Heupel was on Steroids!!

astro5169
8/9/2006, 01:45 PM
Clarett really pulled a Bomar.:pop:

OUstud
8/9/2006, 01:48 PM
Anyone else think he resembles a black Wee Man from Jackass?

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/9/2006, 02:11 PM
Clarett really pulled a Bomar.:pop:

Comparing Bomar to a guy who is going to end up dead in a prison seems a little unequal.

footballfanatic
8/9/2006, 03:16 PM
Comparing Bomar to a guy who is going to end up dead in a prison seems a little unequal.

Bomar is a thief, pure and simple. Trying to factor different levels of disgusting behavior is pointless. Bomar and Clarett are both big losers--And OU fans shouldn't gloat too much, being that OU has generated the biggest scandal of this young season, and it may not have reached its conclusion. And Texas supporters shouldn't gloat about OU's misfortunes--Romance Taylor is another example of stupid, phony student athletes.

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/9/2006, 03:26 PM
You tell me where Bomar held a gun to someone's head and forced them to give him money outside of a bar? You show me where Bomar fleed from the police? Show me where Bomar wears a bullet proof vest? Show me where Bomar had 4 highly illegal weapons on him. Hell show me where Bomar had a huge bag of Marijuana in his vehicle. Bomar didn't steal ANYTHING. He was given more pay than he deserved. Bomar has to my knowledge never endangered the life of others. Again, comparing Bomar and Clarett is like comparing Audrey Hepburn with Paris Hilton.

TexasLidig8r
8/9/2006, 04:01 PM
Again, comparing Bomar and Clarett is like comparing Audrey Hepburn with Paris Hilton.

Which is Audrey?

http://www.perkydesigns.com/audrey-hepburn-hat1.jpeg

And which is Paris Hilton?

http://images.google.com/url?q=http://direland.typepad.com/direland/images/big_bird_narrowweb__200x313.jpg

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/9/2006, 04:11 PM
Audrey is one of the most eloquent women of her generation and arguably the greatest actress of all time...Paris is one of the most uncouth women of her generation and worst actresses of all time ;)

Octavian
8/9/2006, 04:14 PM
Paris is one of the most uncouth women of her generation...

you work for the Cardinals front office? ;)

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/9/2006, 04:15 PM
Why, yes I do ;)

footballfanatic
8/9/2006, 05:14 PM
You tell me where Bomar held a gun to someone's head and forced them to give him money outside of a bar? You show me where Bomar fleed from the police? Show me where Bomar wears a bullet proof vest? Show me where Bomar had 4 highly illegal weapons on him. Hell show me where Bomar had a huge bag of Marijuana in his vehicle. Bomar didn't steal ANYTHING. He was given more pay than he deserved. Bomar has to my knowledge never endangered the life of others. Again, comparing Bomar and Clarett is like comparing Audrey Hepburn with Paris Hilton.

No, he didn't do all those awful things, but the results of his thoughtless actions may actually be more harmful to OU than Claretts are to OSU. Bomat is a thief--he lied about his time spent working and took money for it--that's stealing, just like taking money from a cash register. Bomar stole the money. He may not have endangered the lives of others, but he has endangered Stoops future at OU, as Stoops may not wait another three years to develop a QB. I'll never defend Clarett--he's a menace to society. But your defense of Bomar is laughable.

Harry Beanbag
8/9/2006, 05:32 PM

When you put all that with the bullet proof vest, it kind of makes you wonder what he was planning on doing before the police put a stop to it. :eek:

Dude's gonna go up the river for a quite awhile with this and the other charges pending against him.

tulsaoilerfan
8/9/2006, 05:42 PM
Audrey is one of the most eloquent women of her generation and arguably the greatest actress of all time...Paris is one of the most uncouth women of her generation and worst actresses of all time ;)
You forgot about the skanky rich ho part also:D

footballfanatic
8/9/2006, 06:08 PM

Arguably the greatest actress of all time? Nothing against Audrey, but greatest of all time? Bit of stretch.

mdklatt
8/9/2006, 06:14 PM
Bomar is a thief, pure and simple.

He's a cheater, not a thief. He didn't take anything that wasn't offered up to him.

footballfanatic
8/9/2006, 09:01 PM
He's a cheater, not a thief. He didn't take anything that wasn't offered up to him.

Whatever. Regardless, he's brought shame upon OU, the Big 12, and weakened our arguments that we're a legitimate, powerful conference.

1991SOONER
8/9/2006, 09:34 PM

That is some of the funniest sh*t I ever heard!! LOL

mdklatt
8/9/2006, 10:01 PM
Whatever. Regardless, he's brought shame upon OU, the Big 12, and weakened our arguments that we're a legitimate, powerful conference.

Please, like any other major conference doesn't have this kind of crap or worse. OU is the only school that isn't playing the denial game or making excuses. USC, Florida State, Ohio State, any SEC school, CU, Texas...every one of them tries to protect the rule-breakers and miscreants on their team to the end.

goingoneight
8/9/2006, 10:28 PM
Bomar is a thief, pure and simple. Trying to factor different levels of disgusting behavior is pointless. Bomar and Clarett are both big losers--And OU fans shouldn't gloat too much, being that OU has generated the biggest scandal of this young season, and it may not have reached its conclusion. And Texas supporters shouldn't gloat about OU's misfortunes--Romance Taylor is another example of stupid, phony student athletes.

sickening, but almost true. I find it hard to believe that it is OU's fault a few guys are tempted, I find it hard to believe that Tressell is to blame for Clarett being a thug, and I find it hard to believe that Gumby is responsible for having to clean up a dirty program in the Stool. The only thing I wonder, is why do people like Ramonce Taylor (and not just whorns) get to break the law, and still play for some kind of glory? Why did Prentiss Elliot get to play all of 2004's season when he was in a different scandal every week-- sometimes more frequently!
I realize this stuff happens everywhere, and while I don't condone it, nor do I know of everything my own school has been through with it, as a coach, what is wrong with cutting a guy loose if he's in the wrong? This is why I like Stoops more than any other coach I've ever seen. You can point fingers if you will, but who else cuts an OL man from an already weak OL and his staring QB with three-years eligiblility AND a world of potential just 30 days before kickoff? To me, that says... "I'd rather lose it all than be labeled dishonest or a cheat." Think about that.

osufan: If your wrestling coach was letting someone break the rules, would you still be proud of him winning a belt or whatever those wrastlers win?
would you think higher of him for cutting the rope to keep his rep clean, or do you want him to bury it and play it off like nothing's wrong?

UT fans: Would you rather Ramonce Taylor and his buddies win another MNC while associated with criminal practice all season long? Or would you rather Mack Brown boot him out?

This has nothing to do with talent level. I've said several times when Stoops has cut players who haven't even started yet, or guys like Dusty D. (who would soon redeem themselves) who could have made the difference against SUC in an MNC (not that we were even close)... "he is the coach, and what must be done must be done..."

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/9/2006, 10:48 PM
No, he didn't do all those awful things, but the results of his thoughtless actions may actually be more harmful to OU than Claretts are to OSU. Bomat is a thief--he lied about his time spent working and took money for it--that's stealing, just like taking money from a cash register. Bomar stole the money. He may not have endangered the lives of others, but he has endangered Stoops future at OU, as Stoops may not wait another three years to develop a QB. I'll never defend Clarett--he's a menace to society. But your defense of Bomar is laughable.

OU doesn't lose that much in Bomar. I am telling you that, no matter what OU's QB spot was a question mark. Are we losing a little...oh yeah, but this isn't like the horns losing Vince. Bomar didn't steal the money...this is America where lots of people get paid alot more than they work. Is Terrell Owens doing 15 million dollars worth of work, Is A-Rod doing 25 million dollars worth of work, is the Exxon executive doing 250 Millions dollars worth of work? He took advantage of the situation. However, post a thread on here stating, "work 5 hours a week but get paid for 40!!" Would anyone be interested?

As for Audrey Hepburn....if you can honestly name 10 other actresses that can pull out the range of characters from nun, socialite, ugly duckling turned swan, akward funny face, a reporter, she done just about everything. I hope you aren't one of these people who is going to say Jessica Alba because "Out of the Blue" is a great actress :P

foobahl
8/10/2006, 01:43 AM
from a Buckeye fan - yeah we're soooo happy that MoC is in the news again - and brining OSU's name along with him - as if the university or the team had any bearing on what he has done with his life over the last 3 years. Yay.

Local Columbus new site with video, for those who want to see more (http://www.nbc4i.com/news/9651643/detail.html)

The biggest surprise to me is that they caught him before somebody died. I certainly think that someone was going to - perhaps he himself.

There are some anti-OSU half-truths in some of the above posts that could be responded to, but eh....

Tailgate
8/10/2006, 03:36 AM
Unreal. This kid was ready to take some people out. They are very lucky to have caught him when they did.

You don't put on a bullet proof vest and have this kind of arsenal with you unless you are looking to do some serious damage.

Scott D
8/10/2006, 06:33 AM
I think the moral of Maurice's story is you don't bankroll your attempt to sue your way into the NFL with 'gangsta money'. Especially if you a) lose the lawsuit and b) blow your legitimate chance to make it in the nfl.

Plano UT
8/10/2006, 08:13 AM
UT fans: Would you rather Ramonce Taylor and his buddies win another MNC while associated with criminal practice all season long? Or would you rather Mack Brown boot him out?

Plano UT
8/10/2006, 08:15 AM
Ramonce wasn't on the team when he was busted. Clarrett isn't and has not been on tOSU team in three years. The only thing this does is bring the University name into the paper.

Rhett Bomar and JD Quinn were ON THE TEAM when they got busted. There is a slight difference though I do not defend any of them. They are all boneheads.

IronSooner
8/10/2006, 08:53 AM
I think everyone on this thread is overlooking the saddest part of that story. Clarett has been allowed to reproduce.

Luthor
8/10/2006, 08:58 AM
If you dont mind, I would appreciate if you would refrain from referring to me in the same sentence as anything to do with Texas... I reject your comment about me, but its completely insignifigant compared to placing a reference to me next to something representing Texas... Thanks.

So, people who make references about Fat Phil offend you? Well, I suggest you tell the larda$$ to lay off the Little Debbies for a few months and you won't have quite so much to be offended over.

"Quite so much", OMG I kill me!

GDC
8/10/2006, 09:28 AM
Clarett was trying to drink enough liquid courage to do some grand-jury witness intimidation.

footballfanatic
8/10/2006, 09:38 AM
sickening, but almost true. I find it hard to believe that it is OU's fault a few guys are tempted, I find it hard to believe that Tressell is to blame for Clarett being a thug, and I find it hard to believe that Gumby is responsible for having to clean up a dirty program in the Stool. The only thing I wonder, is why do people like Ramonce Taylor (and not just whorns) get to break the law, and still play for some kind of glory? Why did Prentiss Elliot get to play all of 2004's season when he was in a different scandal every week-- sometimes more frequently!
I realize this stuff happens everywhere, and while I don't condone it, nor do I know of everything my own school has been through with it, as a coach, what is wrong with cutting a guy loose if he's in the wrong? This is why I like Stoops more than any other coach I've ever seen. You can point fingers if you will, but who else cuts an OL man from an already weak OL and his staring QB with three-years eligiblility AND a world of potential just 30 days before kickoff? To me, that says... "I'd rather lose it all than be labeled dishonest or a cheat." Think about that.

osufan: If your wrestling coach was letting someone break the rules, would you still be proud of him winning a belt or whatever those wrastlers win?
would you think higher of him for cutting the rope to keep his rep clean, or do you want him to bury it and play it off like nothing's wrong?

This has nothing to do with talent level. I've said several times when Stoops has cut players who haven't even started yet, or guys like Dusty D. (who would soon redeem themselves) who could have made the difference against SUC in an MNC (not that we were even close)... "he is the coach, and what must be done must be done..."

Great post. Plus, you ask a hard question--would I rather win a NC with criminals that not? I'm not sure I can answer that question honestly without admitting that I'd rather have the championship, provided the players didn't do something completely heinous. That makes me part of the problem. What OU fans don't understand is that unlike Switzer, Stoops is quite popular down in Austin. One of the reasons is the way he runs his program. We could use more people like him. And Mack did boot RT off the team.

footballfanatic
8/10/2006, 09:53 AM
OU doesn't lose that much in Bomar. I am telling you that, no matter what OU's QB spot was a question mark. Are we losing a little...oh yeah, but this isn't like the horns losing Vince. Bomar didn't steal the money...this is America where lots of people get paid alot more than they work. Is Terrell Owens doing 15 million dollars worth of work, Is A-Rod doing 25 million dollars worth of work, is the Exxon executive doing 250 Millions dollars worth of work? He took advantage of the situation. However, post a thread on here stating, "work 5 hours a week but get paid for 40!!" Would anyone be interested?

As for Audrey Hepburn....if you can honestly name 10 other actresses that can pull out the range of characters from nun, socialite, ugly duckling turned swan, akward funny face, a reporter, she done just about everything. I hope you aren't one of these people who is going to say Jessica Alba because "Out of the Blue" is a great actress :P

OU didn't lose much in Bomar? Not according to virtually every quote from the university athletic department and most of the posters prior to the incident. Yes, there were concerns, but the overriding sentiment was that he was one of the primary reasons the team would be in the hunt. Did you lose as much as Texas does without VY? No. He was the leader, and best player of the team, and we would have lost at least two games last year without him, and now Texas will pay the price with green QB's. But Bomar was the highest recruited QB, and Stoops was willing to start him early, pay the price, and have a great QB for the next three years. That can not be underplayed.

Now on to more important matters--I'm in no way want to disparage the great contributions to cinema made by Ms. Hepburn, but the greatest ever? Over Hepburn, Streep, Betty Davis, Jean Harlow,(who was underrated), and others? Not saying she wasn't one of the greats--just not THE greatest. And Alba is hot, but no, I don't place her up there.

Tear Down This Wall
8/10/2006, 10:00 AM
What OU lost was an unproven hot head with a 1:1 interception ratio. Good riddance.

badger
8/10/2006, 10:59 AM
I haven't seen it posted, but I think it adds depth to the fact that Mo would be carrying around such firearms:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?id=2545078

Bomar made a few mistakes. Clarett once made similar mistakes... and then made more.

GDC
8/10/2006, 01:12 PM
Meanwhile, the whorns continue coming to this board on a high horse and putting everyone else down, like nothing is or ever has gone on down in Gaystin.

footballfanatic
8/10/2006, 01:22 PM
Meanwhile, the whorns continue coming to this board on a high horse and putting everyone else down, like nothing is or ever has gone on down in Gaystin.

I guess you didn't read my posts where I trash Romance, just a few posts up in this thread, and in other, previous threads. Still, it's hard to resist Bomargate, and to see where it eventaully leads. My sense is that it ain't over yet.

Tear Down This Wall
8/10/2006, 01:27 PM

Let me just go out on a limb that's not so dadgum long as many people think it is. Texas lost that vast majority of their offense in Uncle Rico and The Dope Peddler.

Now, we're supposed to believe that some white kid out of 2A football's Jim Ned is going to just step in and keep it going? Hardly.

Or, we're supposed to believe that the other kid, the true freshman who was throwing passes against the countrified likes of Joshua and Mineral Wells is supposed to blow everyone away? Not.

I'll say it now and I'll say it until it's untrue, Texas will head into College Station with at least two losses and get their butts handed to them by the Franified Ags before boarding the plane for San Diego.

osufan
8/10/2006, 01:43 PM
I am barely able to read any threads with this account since i've been banned or sent to some kind of slow page reading hell. Guest accounts allow for quick reading. I guess responding to questions is not allowed especially when regarding history - bozworth etc.. .. right Mr moderator. BTW I am not an Aggie fan or any thing close to being in Oklahoma its Columbus Ohio .... So if this post goes through then I'll be surprised.

so if questions arise with atheletes breaking NCAA rules/reg

I am happy when Stoops / Tressel

a) the coach kicks kid off team for breaking rules repeatedly or stupid enough the first time that its to much of a suspension
or
b) first minor infraction pentence is made (suspending of games etc..) by said athelete

then all is cool

OSUfan

footballfanatic
8/10/2006, 02:31 PM
Let me just go out on a limb that's not so dadgum long as many people think it is. Texas lost that vast majority of their offense in Uncle Rico and The Dope Peddler.

Now, we're supposed to believe that some white kid out of 2A football's Jim Ned is going to just step in and keep it going? Hardly.

Or, we're supposed to believe that the other kid, the true freshman who was throwing passes against the countrified likes of Joshua and Mineral Wells is supposed to blow everyone away? Not.

I'll say it now and I'll say it until it's untrue, Texas will head into College Station with at least two losses and get their butts handed to them by the Franified Ags before boarding the plane for San Diego.

Ummm, it's untrue. Texas played in College Station last year. I'll explain how college football works--you play one year at the opponents stadium, then the next year at your stadium.

Tear Down This Wall
8/10/2006, 03:01 PM
Ummm, it's untrue. Texas played in College Station last year. I'll explain how college football works--you play one year at the opponents stadium, then the next year at your stadium.

Excellent. That will make A&M's victory that much sweeter to watch.

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/10/2006, 04:03 PM
I am barely able to read any threads with this account since i've been banned or sent to some kind of slow page reading hell. Guest accounts allow for quick reading. I guess responding to questions is not allowed especially when regarding history - bozworth etc.. .. right Mr moderator. BTW I am not an Aggie fan or any thing close to being in Oklahoma its Columbus Ohio .... So if this post goes through then I'll be surprised.

so if questions arise with atheletes breaking NCAA rules/reg

I am happy when Stoops / Tressel

a) the coach kicks kid off team for breaking rules repeatedly or stupid enough the first time that its to much of a suspension
or
b) first minor infraction pentence is made (suspending of games etc..) by said athelete

then all is cool

OSUfan

I don't care what the lady on the phone said...AOL Dialup is NOT that good ;) Try cable or DSL!!! It's the wave of the future Jack!!