PDA

View Full Version : Cynthia McKinney is bat scat crazy!

LSUMeathead
8/8/2006, 11:37 PM
Not that this is anythign new, but I am sitting here listening to her concession speech since she lost in the democrat primary. She needs to be locked up. She started off by playing some Indigo Girls song bashing GWB & then went on a rant about how the world is coming to an end & how electronic voting machines are stealing elections from other bat scat crazy people.

And to top it off, someone had to call 911 to her campaign HQ because several of her staff began beating on members of the press.

Frozen Sooner
8/8/2006, 11:40 PM
Sweet. Good to see that Southern politics is back to normal. :D

OklahomaTuba
8/8/2006, 11:59 PM
Damn, what a shame.

Maybe she can go back to her hobby of bashing the joos with Mel.

SicEmBaylor
8/9/2006, 12:13 AM
She is, without a doubt, a certifiable lunatic.

yermom
8/9/2006, 12:41 AM
wow, i'm kinda surprised she didn't get reelected

good jorb guys ;)

GrapevineSooner
8/9/2006, 01:01 AM
If she had been running in the Northeast, she would have won by a landslide.

Okla-homey
8/9/2006, 05:41 AM
I wanted her to win. Congress is more interesting with her in it.;)

swardboy
8/9/2006, 06:10 AM
I'd love to see the look on a certain Capitol policeman's face about now....

Harry Beanbag
8/9/2006, 06:32 AM
She was claiming voting irregularities less than an hour after the polls opened yesterday. :D

Okla-homey
8/9/2006, 06:35 AM
She was claiming voting irregularities less than an hour after the polls opened yesterday. :D

Oh yeah. This ain't over yet. She'll claim voter fraud and everything else she can think of.

VeeJay
8/9/2006, 07:35 AM
We haven't heard the last of ol' Bug-Eyes.

Okla-homey
8/9/2006, 07:42 AM
We haven't heard the last of ol' Bug-Eyes.

At least not until people stop voting based strictly on the skin color of the candidate.

BoogercountySooner
8/9/2006, 07:45 AM
I think she is Nolan RIchardson's sister.

Hamhock
8/9/2006, 08:27 AM
I'd love to see the look on a certain Capitol policeman's face about now....

I bet he invites her to D.C. just so he can make her pass through the metal detector.

Tear Down This Wall
8/9/2006, 10:24 AM

Post of the Year candidate.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
8/9/2006, 10:42 AM
At least not until people stop voting based strictly on the skin color of the candidate.STOP THAT! You are suggesting that not all racists are caucasoidz.

Okla-homey
8/9/2006, 10:47 AM
STOP THAT! You are suggesting that not all racists are caucasoidz.

Yes, unfortunately our culture is not sufficiently advanced beyond the point where some people will vote based on skin color only in a race in which a person of their race is running agin a feller from another race.

Hey, nice use of homonyms huh?

8/9/2006, 11:09 AM
Ihope she runs as an independent, like Lieberman is in CT. She can split the dims.

LSUMeathead
8/9/2006, 12:18 PM
I hope she runs as an independent, like Lieberman is in CT. She can split the dims.

There is zero chance of that happening. There is absolutely no way in hell that a republican will ever hold the 4th District in Georgia. Even if there was one republican running against a dozen democrats, the republican would come in tenth place at best. Let's just say that the district is too colorful for that to happen.

Plus, I am pretty certain that you cannot simply change parties & enter a race in Georgia to circumvent the primaries the same way that Lieberman is able to do it in Connecticut.

Tear Down This Wall
8/9/2006, 12:44 PM
There is zero chance of that happening. There is absolutely no way in hell that a republican will ever hold the 4th District in Georgia. Even if there was one republican running against a dozen democrats, the republican would come in tenth place at best. Let's just say that the district is too colorful for that to happen.

Plus, I am pretty certain that you cannot simply change parties & enter a race in Georgia to circumvent the primaries the same way that Lieberman is able to do it in Connecticut.

Lieberman isn't circumventing anything. He simply had to get a certain number of signatures to runas an independent, like in any other state. It'll be nice to see him whip Lamont and the McGovernites in November. What a load of communist horses-as*ses. Those Connecticut Democrats who voted for Lamont would vote for Fidel Castro. Monkey ball-squeezing, wine-sipping, enviro-homos.

Bourbon St Sooner
8/9/2006, 01:10 PM
Thank god somebody down here in the South has sense enough to throw out one of those idiots. It'll be interesting to see if they vote out "Cold Hard Cash" Jefferson here in Loserana. His whole campaign is going to be "It's the white man trying to get me" and I'm sure the sheep will eat it up.

8/9/2006, 03:31 PM
Thank god somebody down here in the South has sense enough to throw out one of those idiots. It'll be interesting to see if they vote out "Cold Hard Cash" Jefferson here in Loserana. His whole campaign is going to be "It's the white man trying to get me" and I'm sure the sheep will eat it up.Why are you still in LA?

tbl
8/9/2006, 03:38 PM
I absolutely cannot STAND her. I saw last night that the other guy was winning and I actually got excited.... even though he's just another liberal puke. ;)

TheHumanAlphabet
8/9/2006, 03:46 PM
Lieberman isn't circumventing anything. He simply had to get a certain number of signatures to runas an independent, like in any other state. It'll be nice to see him whip Lamont and the McGovernites in November. What a load of communist horses-as*ses. Those Connecticut Democrats who voted for Lamont would vote for Fidel Castro. Monkey ball-squeezing, wine-sipping, enviro-homos.

Having lived in CT in the late 80s, I see Lieberman winning in Nov. as the repubs typically field a weak condidate and I doubt if Lamont will poll well outside moneyed area near NYC. Lieberman won New Haven and polled well in SE CT. This will be fun, but I think the dems will be spending a lot of money and capital to run AGAINST Lieberman. Man is that f'ed up!

McCrazy comment:
Man it was funny to see her "become" more conservative in dress and make-up. She was sucking up to "the man" in trying to fool people into voting for her. Her tirade on the voting machines is classic crazy! She'll probably run for state office again and then bide her time to come back to the 4th District. But you know, people should only get 2 passes at the job, she's had it, lost it, had and lost it again. I think that should keep her out forever...But then I don't live in South Dekalb or continue to vote for the crooks in Dekalb government. Remember, she comes from or lives in the area that the former sheriff put out a contract on the person who defeated him in an election and killed the election winner...

LSUMeathead
8/9/2006, 04:08 PM
Thank god somebody down here in the South has sense enough to throw out one of those idiots. It'll be interesting to see if they vote out "Cold Hard Cash" Jefferson here in Loserana. His whole campaign is going to be "It's the white man trying to get me" and I'm sure the sheep will eat it up.

My parents live in Gretna in Dollar Bill's district. They are literally a quarter mile away from being represented by Jindal. I still keep up with New Orleans politics & my opinion is that he will nto be reelected simply by virtue of the majority of his "peoples" no longer being in the district.

But then again, I also said that Nagin would not get re-elected. http://www.acuraworld.com/forums/images/smilies/bash.gif

LoyalFan
8/9/2006, 05:28 PM
I watched that deranged baboonette's "concession" speech too.
The wacked out buffabitchalo made it clear that violence ought to ensue over her defeat.
The sooner (Hey! I somehow worked "Sooner" into this!) some rightminded individual, preferably of a more chocolatey hue than I, eliminates her flabby buns and racist mind from this mortal coil, da' mo' bettah!

With malice toward rather many, ekshully.

LoyalFan

Blue
8/9/2006, 06:10 PM
Did you see the melee outside of the speach? A reporter asks one of her main supporters(Bodyguard?) who was responsible for the loss and he replied, "The Jews, The Zionists! You are!"

Real winners down here.

LSUMeathead
8/9/2006, 11:30 PM
Did you see the melee outside of the speach? A reporter asks one of her main supporters(Bodyguard?) who was responsible for the loss and he replied, "The Jews, The Zionists! You are!"

Real winners down here.

I nearly crapped myself when Billy McKinney blamed her 202 loss on "J-E-W-S! Jews!" I never thought she would have a shot at getting her seat back in 2004 with the Toco Hills crowd smack in the center of her district, but she pulled it off. I did not hear the "Jews" comment last night, but it would not surprise me in the least. In fact, I almost expect comments like that from a Muslim sympathizer who truly believes that America is the great worldwide terrorist organization. Perhaps she can move to Lebanon or Iran & run for office there.

BTW...her bodyguard was arrested on one count of aggravated battery & two counts of simple battery for attacking the 11 Alive (NBC) cameraman.

NYSooner1355
8/9/2006, 11:36 PM

I know, really, like the same way us Northerners put Al Sharpton in the Mayors residence in NYC - oh yeah, it didn't happen...

just because she is black doesn't mean Northern voters would have voted "yea" for her

hell for that matter, no matter how bat-scat crazy she is, if she had an "R" next to her name 75% of Oklahoma would have voted for her (had she run in the state)

tbl
8/9/2006, 11:55 PM
Not her... Put an R next to her name would mean nothing. The chick is a bona fide idot.

SCOUT
8/10/2006, 12:23 AM
I know, really, like the same way us Northerners put Al Sharpton in the Mayors residence in NYC - oh yeah, it didn't happen...

just because she is black doesn't mean Northern voters would have voted "yea" for her

hell for that matter, no matter how bat-scat crazy she is, if she had an "R" next to her name 75% of Oklahoma would have voted for her (had she run in the state)

FYI. The northeast is bigger than NYC. Marion Barry comes to my mind when Northeastern Mayoral politics come up.

Edit: Al Sharpton was a candidate for the US Presidency. Perhaps he is a bad example as well.

LSUMeathead
8/10/2006, 01:52 AM
When I think of the "liberal north" vs the "conservative south" I rarely think of major cities. Major cities tend to be liberal in the city & conservative in the surrounding metro areas (with some exceptions).

No, when I think of the liberal north, I usually think of entire states like Massachusetts, Connecticut, Delaware, or (the entier state of) New York.

When I think of the conservative South, I think of Alabama, Mississippi, or Kentucky.

There are always exceptions to that theory, but as a rule, you cannot deny that the north is more liberal (as a whole) and the south is more conservative (Florida is not in the South...it is merely a disconnected piece of New York)

Okla-homey
8/10/2006, 05:24 AM
(Florida is not in the South...it is merely a disconnected piece of New York)

I agree but I think Florida is really two states. The folks on the "Redneck Riviera" (panhandle) and the northern third (especially Jacksonville) are pretty conservative. The rest of Florida is a colony of NY/NJ.

Jerk
8/10/2006, 05:31 AM
I agree but I think Florida is really two states. The folks on the "Redneck Riviera" (panhandle) and the northern third (especially Jacksonville) are pretty conservative. The rest of Florida is a colony of NY/NJ.

eh, old retired yankees.

VeeJay
8/10/2006, 08:55 AM
When I think of the "liberal north" vs the "conservative south" I rarely think of major cities. Major cities tend to be liberal in the city & conservative in the surrounding metro areas (with some exceptions).

No, when I think of the liberal north, I usually think of entire states like Massachusetts, Connecticut, Delaware, or (the entier state of) New York.

When I think of the conservative South, I think of Alabama, Mississippi, or Kentucky.

There are always exceptions to that theory, but as a rule, you cannot deny that the north is more liberal (as a whole) and the south is more conservative (Florida is not in the South...it is merely a disjointed soup of New York, New Jersey, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Columbia, Haiti, and a couple of hilbilly crackers besides me.)

Fixed.