PDA

View Full Version : Last Week For Jason White's Football Camp!

BOOMTOWNSOONERS
8/8/2006, 04:53 PM
Just a note to those of you who have put off reserving space in the Day of Champions Football Camp featuring Jason White, there are only a few days left to register. Camp begins Friday night under the lights at Boomtown.

The camp will be directed by Ken Heupel (Josh Heupel's Dad) and will include several members of OU's National Championship team in addition to Heisman Trophy Winner, Jason White.

For more information please call Boomtown at 405-749-8696 or go online to register at www.boomtownballyards.com.

It is a 3-day camp (August 11-13) for kids in the 1st-8th grades. It ends with a meet and greet BBQ. The entire camp is being run for charity, so it should be a great time for a great cause.

I know this is a great event and we're looking forward to accomodating anyone that wants in the camp! See your future Sooner there!

goingoneight
8/8/2006, 05:38 PM
Jason is getting special attention!!! Quick, get some aggies and warn the NCAA!!!

Landthief 1972
8/8/2006, 07:33 PM
$200?!? For that kind of scratch, it should be at least a week long! I don't care if the money goes to giving sight to blind orphans. Egads.

MamaMia
8/8/2006, 08:01 PM
$200?!? For that kind of scratch, it should be at least a week long! I don't care if the money goes to giving sight to blind orphans. Egads.
Thats is alot of money but OU charges 250.00, or is it 280.00? OUs is a 3 day, 2 night affair.

This place offers tackle for the little leaguers. OUs camp does not. I didn't see a link for a 3 day camp however.

Snrfn4ever08
8/8/2006, 08:05 PM
Jason is getting special attention!!! Quick, get some aggies and warn the NCAA!!!
it's alright man, i know he was here for a long time, but trust me, he's finally out of eligibility. no need to worry:D

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
8/8/2006, 09:47 PM
you dropped just enough names to keep from being deleted as spam. make sure you email phil, beano or norm before you post stuff like this.

sooner94
8/9/2006, 03:22 AM
Is it too late to sign up Paul Thompson for the camp?

Snrfn4ever08
8/9/2006, 09:31 AM
Is it too late to sign up Paul Thompson for the camp?
do you want him to lose all athletic ability? not to diss on Jason, but after two blown knees, he pretty much had no athletic ability that he didn't possess in his arm(and his head).