PDA

View Full Version : I wanna be Junior Captain..

Fraggle145
8/8/2006, 04:45 PM
Does anyone else hate that kid from the Mark Heitz commercials on the Animal?

I wann be Junia Capthain. vomit.

:pop:

TMcGee86
8/8/2006, 04:52 PM
Yes, worst evar.

I thought he was saying he was going to be tap dancing.

Fraggle145
8/8/2006, 05:05 PM
Apparently we are the only ones... I'd like to see them use that kid as the ball in the Oklahoma Drill

mdklatt
8/8/2006, 05:28 PM
Local commercials suck. Commercials with kids suck. Commercials starring the owner suck. Local commercials with the owner's kid suck times a brazillion.

goingoneight
8/8/2006, 05:31 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/puking/5.gif ahh... I feel better now that I've read this thread and gotten that over with.

soonervegas
8/8/2006, 05:32 PM
The Diffee "kid commercials" could seriously drive me into an asylum. If those kids look off camera one more time to make sure they did it right and will actually get supper this evening.....I am going to lose it.

Landthief 1972
8/8/2006, 07:29 PM
I still have nightmares about "Flower" Honda.

Soonerus
8/8/2006, 07:32 PM
Suggestion: Do not listen to commercials of any type...

Snrfn4ever08
8/8/2006, 07:46 PM
i've always wanted to be a Junia Capthin:rolleyes:

OUstud
8/8/2006, 08:15 PM
WTF is the point of the junia capthin anyway? Some little $hit in a Marc Heitz whore out uniform standing by OU's captains who are 100% focused on the game and not on the kid. Plus, I bet our opponents have a good laugh afterward.

Snrfn4ever08
8/8/2006, 08:16 PM
WTF is the point of the junia capthin anyway? Some little $hit in a Marc Heitz whore out uniform standing by OU's captains who are 100% focused on the game and not on the kid. Plus, I bet our opponents have a good laugh afterward.
at least they get to listen first hand to any "you got my boy's trophy" conversations:D

FaninAma
8/8/2006, 09:40 PM
You guys need to lay off the expresso.

Landthief 1972
8/9/2006, 08:26 AM

My kid was completely pumped when I signed him up. He thinks it would be the end-all to be-all. Not to mention, IIRC, the parents and the kid get a free ticket to the game. That alone was worth signing up.

Snrfn4ever08
8/9/2006, 09:28 AM
My kid was completely pumped when I signed him up. He thinks it would be the end-all to be-all. Not to mention, IIRC, the parents and the kid get a free ticket to the game. That alone was worth signing up.
you convinced me:D

Fraggle145
8/9/2006, 10:19 AM

Thats all good and all, and I'm sure it would be cool if I was knee high to a flea to get out on the field with the sooners, but does he want to be "Junior Captain" or "Junia Capthin?"

badger
8/9/2006, 08:56 PM
as long as we're talking about advertisements...

I was so happy to hear Big Red's owner advertise his car place personally... because it meant that those s****y ads were on hold for at least a few days. Now that the ads (job? $199? approved!) that annoy return, I still don't feel like going there... ever.