PDA

View Full Version : TCU Not Interested

jdsooner
8/8/2006, 04:06 PM
Sports update says that Gary Patterson has said he is not interested in Rhett Bomar. Bomar will not be a horny toad!

ADs_Agent
8/8/2006, 04:15 PM
the only thing Bomar deserves to be is a Shocker. Go to Wichita State

Snrfn4ever08
8/8/2006, 04:39 PM
the only thing Bomar deserves to be is a Shocker. Go to Wichita State
i thought they don't play football:confused:

ADs_Agent
8/8/2006, 04:43 PM
therein lies the joke..........

goingoneight
8/8/2006, 05:37 PM
I'd laugh if Stoolwater took him in like Hart Lee.

Gumby has already said on several notes that "Rhett Bomar was the best high school quarterback I'd ever seen..." and as far as to say "recruits of his origin would be phenominal to have back in cowboy country again..."

Actually, I change my mind... I'd DIE laughing!

Snrfn4ever08
8/8/2006, 05:39 PM
I'd laugh if Stoolwater took him in like Hart Lee.

Gumby has already said on several notes that "Rhett Bomar was the best high school quarterback I'd ever seen..." and as far as to say "recruits of his origin would be phenominal to have back in cowboy country again..."

Actually, I change my mind... I'd DIE laughing!
i'd love to get the opportunity to see granger and mccoy plant him into the ground on a yearly basis

RedstickSooner
8/8/2006, 06:40 PM
Watching Bomar on the field during an OU game would give me an ulcer. Frustration at being reminded of events would far outweigh any satisfaction I could get in the form of "revenge" via beating him.

I don't want revenge. I just want it to be over.

Snrfn4ever08
8/8/2006, 07:04 PM
Watching Bomar on the field during an OU game would give me an ulcer. Frustration at being reminded of events would far outweigh any satisfaction I could get in the form of "revenge" via beating him.

I don't want revenge. I just want it to be over.
i wouldn't mind seeing a little revenge pounded into him

jdsooner
8/8/2006, 11:04 PM
NAIA; NAIA; NAIA--He's earned it!

AllAboutThe'O'
8/8/2006, 11:13 PM
He'll end up in the JUCO ranks. It might be "beneath" him to play at an NAIA school, but he can go JUCO and try to get on an NCAA school's good side after that.

Snrfn4ever08
8/8/2006, 11:27 PM
He'll end up in the JUCO ranks. It might be "beneath" him to play at an NAIA school, but he can go JUCO and try to get on an NCAA school's good side after that.
yea, he may want to at least give NCAA schools a little bit of time to forget about him