PDA

View Full Version : OU-Tulsa Season Ticket Holder

Boomhauer
8/8/2006, 03:39 PM
I have a question that will relate to, I guess, the Norman campus students as well. I purchased season tickets and I am not for sure if my wife will be able to make all the games. So if I bring a friend....do they have to pay the upgrade fee? That is my only concern...Thanks!

Snrfn4ever08
8/8/2006, 03:40 PM
I have a question that will relate to, I guess, the Norman campus students as well. I purchased season tickets and I am not for sure if my wife will be able to make all the games. So if I bring a friend....do they have to pay the upgrade fee? That is my only concern...Thanks!
why would you be upgrading? how young is your wife?

sooneron
8/8/2006, 03:41 PM
He's upgrading his wife??

Hmm, I've never thought of that.

Boomhauer
8/8/2006, 03:42 PM
On the soonersports season ticket section, they said something about an upgrade for people who weren't spouses or children of the student. I am in grad school in Tulsa so my wife would be 26.

Boomhauer
8/8/2006, 03:42 PM
I get it...I am kind of slow today.

badger
8/8/2006, 11:30 PM
yeah, unless you took another student you'd need an upgrade sticker.

So, I suggest that you find a friend with an OU student ID to take to the game.

Yes, a friend with a valid student ID...

a valid student ID.

:)

Snrfn4ever08
8/8/2006, 11:32 PM
On the soonersports season ticket section, they said something about an upgrade for people who weren't spouses or children of the student. I am in grad school in Tulsa so my wife would be 26.
i gotcha. my bad. i wasn't thinking student tickets.

olevetonahill
8/9/2006, 12:27 AM
This is My spouse. He/She just had her purse stolen
YWIA

Vaevictis
8/9/2006, 12:48 AM
I've been in this situation.

By the rules, you have to pay. In practice, however, the people at the ticket counter tell you not to, and the people who check the ticket stubs do not check the ID of the people who are carrying a ticket stamped "Spouse/Child."

yermom
8/9/2006, 01:12 AM
it's not like they ask for a marriage license ;)