PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone checked on Melo today?

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/8/2006, 02:28 PM
SicEm?

'Melo hurt as Team USA survives (http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/5855290?FSO1&ATT=HMA)

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/8/2006, 05:07 PM
I'll take that as a no.

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/8/2006, 05:26 PM
I thought it was funny, I just didn't have anything witty to say :P

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/8/2006, 05:27 PM
I thought it was funny, I just didn't have anything witty to say :P

When has that ever stopped you before IDIOT!!!

StoopTroup
8/8/2006, 05:30 PM
Mello (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=23296576)

LoyalFan
8/8/2006, 06:10 PM
Shhhhhh...I just peeked in and Melo is indisposed.

"Then she fell fast asleep in the damp tangled sheets,
after luvvv in the hot afternoon.
Now the Bourbon Street laydeeee, sleeps like a babeee...
in the shadows...after luvvv in the *HAWT **post-meridian."

*Poetic Licentiousness.
** Dit-Toe

Respectfully,

LF

stoopified
8/8/2006, 06:16 PM
What the the hell was HE doing passing the ball?He ain't used to that and he lost his balance and hurt himself.:D

MamaMia
8/8/2006, 07:15 PM
Shes okay then? :confused:

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/8/2006, 07:21 PM
She is fine...she got her clarinet fixed, she now has like 3 days off instead of the 1 or none she was getting(replaced by Asian ;)), Some guy recognized her by her hair and told some guy at an interview that he should hire her because she was charming...or something like all of that ;)

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/8/2006, 08:48 PM
Imagine that, replaced by an Asian at a Chinese restaurant. I guess there really aren't quotas anymore.

Paperclip
8/8/2006, 10:33 PM
Imagine that, replaced by an Asian at a Chinese restaurant. I guess there really aren't quotas anymore.

She should've gone by Mero.

sooner_born_1960
8/8/2006, 10:35 PM
She got her clarinet corked, or whatever you kids call it these days.

GDC
8/9/2006, 09:28 AM
Someone should look in on Penguin too.

Crash spills octopus, penguins on highway
By AP Wire Services
8/9/2006

MARSHALL, Texas (AP) -- A truck transporting zoo animals overturned Tuesday, spilling about two dozen penguins, tropical fish and an octopus onto an east Texas highway, authorities said.

"We had a penguin wreck," Department of Public Safety trooper Richard Buchanan said

The driver, Kelly Hodge, and a passenger sustained minor scratches and bruises. The Indianapolis Zoo employees were taking the animals to Moody Gardens in Galveston when Hodge lost control of the truck on U.S. 59, Buchanan said.

The penguins were traveling in heavy tubs, which broke open when the truck crashed. Three penguins were killed by oncoming traffic; one died in the crash. Another penguin suffered a broken wing.

The octopus and fish were being transported in water-filled plastic bags. The octopus survived, but some of the fish died when the bags burst, Buchanan said.

Troopers and workers from the nearby Caldwell Zoo in Tyler helped corral the penguins and rescue the fish, Buchanan said.

The penguins were taken to the Caldwell Zoo and then on to Galveston by midafternoon.

"They were doing remarkably well for what they had been through," he said.

yermom
8/9/2006, 09:32 AM
She should've gone by Mero.

oh, i'm sure she did :P