PDA

View Full Version : My take on the TexAgs Message

humblesooner
8/8/2006, 10:25 AM
I posted this earlier on Soonertimes.

Reading the post on TexAgs, I keep thinking about something that looks fishy. The initial post was done at 1:30 in the morning on a Monday morning. Then it is quickly followed by 19 argumentative posts by a total of 9 posters over the next hour and a half. (You can hardly get this kind of action during daylight hours on this board with regard to another school.) Then it is apparently shut down at 3:00 AM on a Monday morning by a moderator.
Something about this doesn't look right.
Find the busiest OU board, Texas board, or even TexAgs.com and make a post at 1:30 AM on a Monday morning and see how many, if any, responses you receive over the next hour and a half, and by how many different posters.
In my opinion, you would get, at most, 1 or 2 replies. And to find a moderator that would shut down a thread at 3:00 AM, when the thread was not out of control and would actually be a very interesting thread to the members on the site.

Something tells me that this is a fabricated string. Just my opinion.

Blues1
8/8/2006, 10:42 AM
Very interesting --- You should be Detective -- Looks like you are on to Something...Smells a little Fishy....

Still R'

Hatfield
8/8/2006, 10:44 AM
Si.com has picked up the story

Snrfn4ever08
8/8/2006, 10:45 AM
they're aggies, and actually that sounds like something aggies would do

lufkinaggie07
8/8/2006, 10:46 AM
The thread is not fake, read this story, he interviews the owner of Texags.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/si_blogs/football/ncaa/2006/08/oklahomas-deep-throat.html

MiccoMacey
8/8/2006, 10:49 AM
First, he says his girlfriend was the source.

We KNOW A&M guys don't have girlfriends. Unless the receptionist for BRS&I was a goat. :)

mrowl
8/8/2006, 10:51 AM
The thread is not fake, read this story, he interviews the owner of Texags.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/si_blogs/football/ncaa/2006/08/oklahomas-deep-throat.html

since the owner says its true its not a fake? :rolleyes:

caphorns
8/8/2006, 10:54 AM
"We're pretty conservative when it comes to rumors that show up on the site," said Brandon Jones, owner of Texas Ags.com, who employs 20 volunteer "moderators" to monitor the site's 10,000 daily message-board posts.

Pretty sure they moderate 24/7 - as well they probably should. You never know who is logging in at what time.

colleyvillesooner
8/8/2006, 10:56 AM
I think it's fishy too.

Snrfn4ever08
8/8/2006, 10:56 AM
Pretty sure they moderate 24/7 - as well they probably should. You never know who is logging in at what time.
hey, is it even possible to employ a volunteer?

sooners00
8/8/2006, 11:12 AM
Go post something about AD being suspended on a Texas board at 130 am and I bet it gets 9 quick posts.

Snrfn4ever08
8/8/2006, 11:19 AM
Go post something about AD being suspended on a Texas board at 130 am and I bet it gets 9 quick posts.
good point

humblesooner
8/8/2006, 11:26 AM

In my opinion, you would not get more than one or two posts maximum at 1:30 AM on a weekday morning.
I'm not going to try it beacuse I am too old and have realized that 1:30 AM is for sleeping before getting ready for work.
But if you happen to follow through, I would definitley be interested in seeing the results.

TheHumanAlphabet
8/8/2006, 11:26 AM
Very interesting --- You should be Detective -- Looks like you are on to Something...Smells a little Fishy....

Still R'

We should have Sic'Em play detective on this...;)

GrapevineSooner
8/8/2006, 11:39 AM
But the original poster didn't mention any names until the others online doubted the veracity of his claims.

Not to mention, it's easy to manipulate a database entry. There would have to be some form of third-party verification (i.e. Google-cache) to prove whether or not the post is legit.

Osce0la
8/8/2006, 11:42 AM
He does realize that this "publicity" can cost his girlfriend her job right? Payroll and stuff like that (any employee information) is confidential and should not be shared outside of work. Then to post it on a message board on the internet for everyone to see...If they wanted to go this route it could easily turn into a lawsuit and her release from this job (assuming she even still works there)...

GDC
8/8/2006, 12:51 PM
Agroids are up all night spanking their collies anyway.

GDC
8/8/2006, 12:54 PM
OU violations came to light in January
By OMER GILLHAM World Staff Writer
8/8/2006

An Internet user posted details of Sooner violations on a message board.
NORMAN -- Six months before Oklahoma officials dismissed two football players for NCAA violations, the details of their infractions were briefly aired on a college Web site before being removed.

Meanwhile, a University of Oklahoma official hinted Monday that an investigation that led to the dismissal of OU starting quarterback Rhett Bomar began earlier than is being perceived.

Sooner football officials needed time to assess and verify information before taking action on the dismissals, said senior associate athletics director for communications Kenny Mossman.

"I don't know if people appreciate or understand that this investigation had been going on longer than it is being perceived by some," Mossman said. "To think we checked information just before the dismissals occurred is not the full picture."

Bomar and offensive lineman J.D. Quinn were dismissed Aug. 2 for receiving improper benefits from a Norman automobile dealership. Reports immediately surfaced that Big Red Sports and Imports was the car dealer supplying the paychecks for little or no work.

Six months earlier, in the early morning hours of Jan. 30, a Web site known as TexAgs.com

included several message-board posts that included details about Bomar and the auto dealership. The Web site is part of an independent site for the fans of Texas A&M University.

A person using an Internet screen name of "aggiegrant06" asked a guarded question about the legality of players getting paychecks but not showing up for work.

"My girlfriend works in the office of a large dealership where we live," aggiegrant06 wrote at 1:30 a.m. "She has only been there about a month and she was dealing with handing out payroll checks. She didn't recognize several of the names. She thought it was fishy and asked me . . . the checks were made to football players of the local university . . . They were receiving HUGE!!!! paychecks."

The messages got more specific when aggiegrant06 was accused of lying.

"I am not lying, and I am not bull****ing. The school is OU and the specific player is Bomar," aggiegrant06 wrote.

Aggiegrant06 posted additional information that suggested a second player was driving a new car while only paying "1/100th" of the sticker price. A third player was identified as a third-string lineman being paid for little or no work.

Still disbelieving the allegations, another wrote: "You and your thread are completely stupid." Another said: "dude go away."

Within hours, the site administrator of TexAgs.com removed the allegations, according to an article Monday on SI.com. The owner of TexAgs.com, Brandon Jones, said he believed the message board post was a fabrication, so it was removed. But the text was placed back online soon after OU officials dismissed Bomar and Quinn.

"This was the one in 20 that turned out to be true," Jones told SI.com.

Tracking conversations on the multitude of sports Web sites, chat rooms and blogs is a near impossibility, given the sheer volume of such sites. The message-board thread regarding Bomar on TexAgs.com had more than than 2,200 posts and nearly 300,000 page views late Monday. And "aggiegrant06" -- who was once ridiculed for his initial post -- is now hailed as a hero on the site.

Mossman said OU athletic officials occasionally monitor Web sites closer to home. He said the TexAgs Web site would not have been one that the school would have been visiting.

"I don't know if we spend a lot of time monitoring these sites but we do look at them," Mossman said. "You have to balance the comments on this site with what is potentially credible and what is not."

After Bomar's dismissal made national news, a member of TexAgs.com lamented a missed opportunity to expose a college opponent.

On Aug. 5, a message board post read: "whoa . . . that's a shame we couldn't have leaked this to the press right after football season."

In April, OU reported that its compliance department had undertaken an in-depth investigation into arrangements between running back Adrian Peterson and Big Red Sports and Imports. Peterson test drove a Lexus for an extended period of time and eventually returned the unpurchased vehicle.

OU's investigation revealed no NCAA wrongdoing..

47straight
8/8/2006, 01:13 PM
Skip Bayless and the rest of the Whorn nation think that Stoops should have been reading Texags.com in the middle of the night.

Snrfn4ever08
8/8/2006, 03:04 PM
Skip Bayless and the rest of the Whorn nation think that Stoops should have been reading Texags.com in the middle of the night.
well yea, that's what a head football coach is supposed to do, isn't it?:rolleyes:

Plano UT
8/8/2006, 03:23 PM
There was probably a yell practice that Sunday night for the female wrestling team that ended at 1 am on Monday morning. Aggies where so fired up, they ran to their computers to continue the spread of the aggie gospel

sanantoniosooner
8/8/2006, 03:24 PM
I doubt it's fake, but I couldn't care less either way.

Dio
8/8/2006, 03:26 PM
A busted clock is right twice a day. BFD

sanantoniosooner
8/8/2006, 03:30 PM
A busted clock is right twice a day. BFD
unless it's digital.

Then it just makes up crap or refuses to participate at all.

........freak'n clocks...............

TexasLidig8r
8/8/2006, 03:34 PM

47... Bayless is one of the biggest OU homers and self proclaimed, bleeds OU Crimson... was born in OKC in fact.

He has bashed the Texas program, Mack, VY for years and years.

Snrfn4ever08
8/8/2006, 03:37 PM
47... Bayless is one of the biggest OU homers and self proclaimed, bleeds OU Crimson... was born in OKC in fact.

well, now he's turning on his own team. i'm pretty sure he doesn't "bleed" crimson. i think he probably just used that as justification for some of his earlier beliefs. if he was a homer, he wouldn't be making the idiot remarks he is now

sanantoniosooner
8/8/2006, 03:39 PM
well, now he's turning on his own team. i'm pretty sure he doesn't "bleed" crimson. i think he probably just used that as justification for some of his earlier beliefs. if he was a homer, he wouldn't be making the idiot remarks he is now
Skip genuinely makes idiot remarks regardless of who he supports.

Snrfn4ever08
8/8/2006, 03:40 PM
Skip genuinely makes idiot remarks regardless of who he supports.
point taken

opksooner
8/8/2006, 04:00 PM
In re: The Texags connection, this was posted on the Ags Football board (http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=669265&forum_id=5):
Ags and Visitors,

I had the fortunate opportunity to speak with aggiegrant06 Sunday over the phone. Please allow me to clear up a misunderstanding:

Neither aggiegrant06 nor his girlfriend had anything to do with blowing the whistle on OU regarding the NCAA violations described in the "is this Legal???" thread. Apparently, because there were numerous individuals aware of these activities and because the activities were done so “out in the open”, their involvement was not necessary.

This fact, of course, seems troubling for OU with regard to who knew what when, but more importantly, in the context of that thread, the view that aggiegrant06 is the David that slayed the OU giant is somewhat misplaced. Instead, he’s the guy that knew of this year’s biggest college sports scandal a full 6 months in advance – and that’s cool enough in my book.

So, let’s enjoy the story for what it is, another fascinating example of why we say: “TexAgs.com – We know stuff.” Although in this case, we just didn’t believe it.

Brandon '95

Scott D
8/9/2006, 11:31 AM

Skip's all about the Commodores son, all about the Commodores.

colleyvillesooner
8/9/2006, 11:36 AM
In re: The Texags connection, this was posted on the Ags Football board (http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=669265&forum_id=5):

“TexAgs.com – We know stuff...just not championships.”

Snrfn4ever08
8/9/2006, 11:36 AM
TExags.com - We know stuff, just not championships.
wait, didn't they have that one???:rolleyes:

colleyvillesooner
8/9/2006, 11:37 AM

That's why it's plural ;)

Snrfn4ever08
8/9/2006, 11:38 AM
That's why it's plural ;)
gotcha. in other words, they know championship;)

NWOSURanger
8/9/2006, 12:02 PM

He might be a OU fan, but he sure does flagellate himself be being one...

47straight
8/9/2006, 02:18 PM

All look same.

TexasLidig8r
8/9/2006, 02:27 PM

Pre World War II doesn't count.. except in counting wins in series! :D

VolinArizona
8/9/2006, 02:31 PM
Is it at all possible that a moderator could somehow make that post and the following replies, then change the time and date of when they were posted? I believe it is legit, but is possible, technologically, to do that?

Snrfn4ever08
8/9/2006, 02:35 PM
Pre World War II doesn't count.. except in counting wins in series! :D
only in texas:rolleyes:

Snrfn4ever08
8/9/2006, 02:35 PM
Is it at all possible that a moderator could somehow make that post and the following replies, then change the time and date of when they were posted? I believe it is legit, but is possible, technologically, to do that?
i would guess that it is, but i'm not a mod, so i can't answer that for sure

Texas
8/9/2006, 02:40 PM
go look at the texags football board and see how fast replies are being posted there.

colleyvillesooner
8/9/2006, 03:03 PM
go look at the texags football board and see how fast replies are being posted there.

it's not 1:30 in the morning on a Monday.

Getem
8/9/2006, 04:58 PM

It would be very easy to do that, for someone with the right access.

Sooner47
8/9/2006, 05:27 PM
I posted this earlier on Soonertimes.

Reading the post on TexAgs, I keep thinking about something that looks fishy. The initial post was done at 1:30 in the morning on a Monday morning. Then it is quickly followed by 19 argumentative posts by a total of 9 posters over the next hour and a half. (You can hardly get this kind of action during daylight hours on this board with regard to another school.) Then it is apparently shut down at 3:00 AM on a Monday morning by a moderator.
Something about this doesn't look right.
Find the busiest OU board, Texas board, or even TexAgs.com and make a post at 1:30 AM on a Monday morning and see how many, if any, responses you receive over the next hour and a half, and by how many different posters.
In my opinion, you would get, at most, 1 or 2 replies. And to find a moderator that would shut down a thread at 3:00 AM, when the thread was not out of control and would actually be a very interesting thread to the members on the site.

Was Dan Rather the moderator? Maybe Reuters was in on it too.:rolleyes:

Texas
8/9/2006, 05:28 PM
texags gets a lot of hits, even on a monday night at 1:30 on a topic like that. aggy is crazy.

axiom
8/9/2006, 06:36 PM

Yes on the board I admin I can take over a users account in 1 click. I can then post as that user just like normal and switch back to my name in one click. Also any admin with database access can alter data in the data base. Like the post itself, the time, date, etc

Besides the previously mentioned problems with the time(1.30am), # of replies, and the mod locking the account there is something else that bothers me. In the interview with the ags the guys says they "removed" the thread. Now thats normally done 1 of 3 ways. 1. prune the board (all posts that arent responded to and/or are older than a certain time are removed) 2. Manually removing the thread. (deleting it) 3. moving the thread to another board.

Pruning isnt the case here, the guy doesnt say he moved it so that leave us with it being removed/deleted. If it was deleted how did he put it back after 6 months like he says? My delete removes it from the database.

"After a few more cynical comments, the post was removed by administrators less than two hours after it originated."

Texas
8/9/2006, 06:40 PM
axiom, u have no idea how message boards work.

texags is a custom coded board, meaning that its unique and unlike most boards out there (which by itself makes it pretty impressive and shows that the guy who runs it really knows what he's doing). soonerfans is run on vbulletin. hornfans is run on wwwthreads and neither is coded by the admin(s) running it (save minor modifications).

im guessing that all the deleted threads on texags are moved to an admin only visible forum and isnt permanently deleted in case it is decided to be brought back.

texags doesnt prune threads. you can still find threads there that are 5-6 years old.

Wishboned
8/9/2006, 07:47 PM
47... Bayless is one of the biggest OU homers and self proclaimed, bleeds OU Crimson...

I don't believe he bleeds Crimson. I think we should cut him to find out.

(The above statement was not actually a threat, but was intended as an attempt at humor. Any resemblence to a threat of violence is fictional and entirely coincidental.)

axiom
8/9/2006, 07:50 PM
axiom, u have no idea how message boards work.

texags is a custom coded board, meaning that its unique and unlike most boards out there (which by itself makes it pretty impressive and shows that the guy who runs it really knows what he's doing). soonerfans is run on vbulletin. hornfans is run on wwwthreads and neither is coded by the admin(s) running it (save minor modifications).

im guessing that all the deleted threads on texags are moved to an admin only visible forum and isnt permanently deleted in case it is decided to be brought back.

texags doesnt prune threads. you can still find threads there that are 5-6 years old.

LMAO I DONT? Way to speak for me dumbass. I coded my board you tool. I know exactly what Im talking about. I know all about vbulletin, simple machines, etc. You are the one that is clueless. You are trying to tell me EACH time someone violates a rule and a thread is removed on ags its SAVED? Someone actually moves it for future use? 10,000 visits a day and they are saving all non esential posts? Do you know the load that a database is under on a busy forum? yeah they save eveything there. No pruning and everything goes in the VAULT! lol fool.

Texas
8/9/2006, 08:03 PM
link me to your custom coded bb please.

there's no pruning on texags...you see threads from years past being bumped up all the time.

i just made a random topic_id # and found this

http://www.texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=110335&forum_id=5
posted 9:36 PM, 2/1/02

you can make an account and bump it to the top

axiom
8/9/2006, 08:14 PM
link me to your custom coded bb please.

there's no pruning on texags...you see threads from years past being bumped up all the time.

i just made a random topic_id # and found this

http://www.texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=110335&forum_id=5
posted 9:36 PM, 2/1/02

you can make an account and bump it to the top

I'll decline to post it here since it involves CFB and I dont want to step on any toes. As far as the rest, you said they dont prune. OK. I find it unlikely that they save all the violation posts. Its possible to make make an admin only forum and move everything there but I doubt that is the case. It would only increase the database that must be HUGE as is to hold years of the everyday junk with what is is it 2600 people on right now? for what? goons probably get kicked pretty regularly I would guess so who cares what some clown with 3 posts from 5 years ago said?

Unlikely.

Texas
8/9/2006, 08:23 PM
please PM me the link to your site.

go to this link
http://www.texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=667646&forum_id=6

you'll see a "topic isnt active at this time" at the top. so each thread has a marker in the DB that determines whether to show it to normal users or not. if the marker is active, then it is only shown in the admin only forum. im guessing every deleted thread works that way on texags.

1991SOONER
8/9/2006, 08:24 PM
I still think that thread is as bogus as can be. I can't believe there are so many gullible people willing to believe that the thread is legit.

Think of it this way: if a rival said something about OU (or Texas) like AggieGrant06 had said, they (the aggies) wouldn't be so quick to jump on that guy. They'd probably would have said something like: yeah, so what? I mean, when was the last time a rival said something good about OU or defended OU in any way?

But if the aggie never said what school it was, the readers could have assumed that AggieGrant06 was talking about A&M. Then I can see the reaction getting violent like it had and the thread getting deleted.

Then the board administrator pulls the thread back up, makes a few changes, and there-ya go.

The obvious agenda here is deflect attention away from the laughing stock that their program has become and to bring the big 12 south championship back to be decided between UT and A&M.

There are plenty of OU haters out of college station, trust me. I am among these people every day...

Texas
8/9/2006, 08:27 PM
1991SOONER, a bunch of people that posted that night have now came out and admitted that they were wrong. you think they're made up too? as i said before, i read it the night it was posted there.

1991SOONER
8/9/2006, 08:31 PM
1991SOONER, a bunch of people that posted that night have now came out and admitted that they were wrong. you think they're made up too? as i said before, i read it the night it was posted there.

I know how you ags like to stick together. Like a cult. I know you guys VERY WELL.

I still don't buy it. Maybe its YOUR program thats corrupt....

Texas
8/9/2006, 08:44 PM
wtf im not an aggy

http://www2.hornfans.com/wwwthreads/images/icons/hookem.gif

1991SOONER
8/9/2006, 08:50 PM
wtf im not an aggy

http://www2.hornfans.com/wwwthreads/images/icons/hookem.gif

Longhorns....Aggies....pretty much the same to us LOL. No offense...

1991SOONER
8/9/2006, 08:52 PM
BTW, since you are a longhorn, why where you reading an Aggie board at 12:00am???? That makes no sense whatsoever. I call Bullsh_it...

Texas
8/9/2006, 08:58 PM
texags = study break

not much happening on hornfans at that time either.

1991SOONER
8/9/2006, 09:25 PM
texags = study break

not much happening on hornfans at that time either.

LOLOLOL

sanantoniosooner
8/9/2006, 10:54 PM
I really made this post in the future and planted it right here.

doctorjj
8/9/2006, 10:59 PM
I don't think that thread was BS. Why? Because I knew about that back about that time as well. I have a friend who works at the bank in Norman where RB and Quinn were coming in cashing their checks. They were bragging about it to her. She told me about it, probably 6-9 months ago (I can't remember exactly), but it was many months before it became public. There were people who knew about it, so I don't have any reason to think that the post was made up.

sanantoniosooner
8/9/2006, 11:01 PM
I have a friend that works at a convenience store and RB used to buy hundreds of dollars worth of slim jims at a time.

I knew something was up.

tbl
8/9/2006, 11:28 PM
This may have already been posted, but I'm not skimming through four pages at 12:30 AM...;)

I know of a couple of different boards that don't use CST for the boards, so a post made at 4:45PM will show up on the board as 10:45PM.

colleyvillesooner
8/10/2006, 07:28 AM
I don't think that thread was BS. Why? Because I knew about that back about that time as well. I have a friend who works at the bank in Norman where RB and Quinn were coming in cashing their checks. They were bragging about it to her. She told me about it, probably 6-9 months ago (I can't remember exactly), but it was many months before it became public. There were people who knew about it, so I don't have any reason to think that the post was made up.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75174

1991SOONER
8/10/2006, 09:01 AM
Its funny how all the posters that are supporting the ag thread are basically trolls w/ post counts of less than 20. Trolls = no credibility

Now, we've beat this dead horse enough. Lets get on with some football!!!

sanantoniosooner
8/10/2006, 10:41 AM
Its funny how all the posters that are supporting the ag thread are basically trolls w/ post counts of less than 20. Trolls = no credibility

Now, we've beat this dead horse enough. Lets get on with some football!!!
um.......Y0U only got a little over 300.

Real or not real doesn't matter.

Going all "Barnaby Jones" to try and mythify it seems a little silly to me.

I think it probably is real........and it doesn't matter one little bit.

The dude dropped some outlandish accusations, and the aggies jumped him for it, rightfully so.

Turns out he was right.

It doesn't matter because the dealership notified OU and OU took action. The BBS info amounted to squat.

1991SOONER
8/10/2006, 11:18 AM
um.......Y0U only got a little over 300.

Real or not real doesn't matter.

Going all "Barnaby Jones" to try and mythify it seems a little silly to me.

I think it probably is real........and it doesn't matter one little bit.

The dude dropped some outlandish accusations, and the aggies jumped him for it, rightfully so.

Turns out he was right.

It doesn't matter because the dealership notified OU and OU took action. The BBS info amounted to squat.

YOU are a complete *********. That is all...

Snrfn4ever08
8/10/2006, 11:20 AM
http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/9563/tdiery8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
who cares???

sanantoniosooner
8/10/2006, 11:49 AM
YOU are a complete *********. That is all...
hilarious.

Because I pointed out that 300 post hardly disspells noob status or because I disagree with you?

Texas
8/10/2006, 11:50 AM
:pop:

OUFan22
8/10/2006, 12:47 PM
Was Dan Rather the moderator? Maybe Reuters was in on it too.:rolleyes:
Better yet, maybe a terrorist organization or Al Jazeera!

1991SOONER
8/10/2006, 12:54 PM
hilarious.

Because I pointed out that 300 post hardly disspells noob status or because I disagree with you?

Neither. Because you sit on your fat a_ss, eat potato chips, and post up on Soonerfans 24/7.

Just because I have 300 posts versus your 6700 posts doesn't mean that I'm a noobie OU fan. I happen to have a degree from this fine university and been attending the games since 1976...

sanantoniosooner
8/10/2006, 01:04 PM
Neither. Because you sit on your fat a_ss, eat potato chips, and post up on Soonerfans 24/7.

Just because I have 300 posts versus your 6700 posts doesn't mean that I'm a noobie OU fan. I happen to have a degree from this fine university and been attending the games since 1976...
So...........

what you are saying.........

You just didn't like what I said. Other than that, you pretty much got nuth'n.

Is that where we're at?

1991SOONER
8/10/2006, 02:34 PM
So...........

what you are saying.........

You just didn't like what I said. Other than that, you pretty much got nuth'n.

Is that where we're at?

Aint got nuthin? Please clarify...

I don't have as many posts as you have, that is for sure.

whooptyfuc_kingdo

Other than, as far as I can see, thats about all you have on me big boy.

Now pass me those chips...:pop:

OklahomaRed
8/10/2006, 03:57 PM
:pop: :rcmad:

TexasLidig8r
8/10/2006, 04:02 PM

Wow.. so you can compare, contrast and vote on the greatest delusional pablum on a year by year basis...

http://0li.tripod.com/06/montgomery_burns_excellent.jpg

sanantoniosooner
8/10/2006, 04:12 PM
Aint got nuthin? Please clarify...

I don't have as many posts as you have, that is for sure.

whooptyfuc_kingdo

Other than, as far as I can see, thats about all you have on me big boy.

Now pass me those chips...:pop:
Therefore you are a ********* since I have nothing on you?

1991SOONER
8/10/2006, 06:29 PM
^^^What a complete a_sshat this guy is. This conversation is approaching the level of retardation thanks to this guy so I am out....

sanantoniosooner
8/10/2006, 10:54 PM
^^^What a complete a_sshat this guy is. This conversation is approaching the level of retardation thanks to this guy so I am out....
I don't think you are nearly as stupid as your posts suggest.

Blue
8/10/2006, 11:03 PM
I don't think you are nearly as stupid as your posts suggest.

You take too much pleasure in that. :D

goingoneight
8/10/2006, 11:13 PM
if I was a moderator, I'd lock threads that got way too boring, way to quickly like this one...

Macanudo
8/11/2006, 02:37 AM

Are you seriously calling Bayless a Texas homer?

Texas
8/11/2006, 03:12 AM
mac i thought u were in alaska!

SOONER44EVER
8/11/2006, 06:55 AM
"said Brandon Jones, owner of Texas Ags.com, who employs 20 volunteer "moderators" to monitor the site's 10,000 daily message-board posts"

10.000 posts every day? Can that be right?

sanantoniosooner
8/11/2006, 07:25 AM
"said Brandon Jones, owner of Texas Ags.com, who employs 20 volunteer "moderators" to monitor the site's 10,000 daily message-board posts"

10.000 posts every day? Can that be right?
probably at the peak.

Who doesn't like to claim their "tops" is their "average"?:D

Macanudo
8/11/2006, 11:49 AM
mac i thought u were in alaska!

I never changed it over here.

I_Live_In_OK
8/11/2006, 02:41 PM
You live in Alaska?

10,000 a day. The hilarity.

Texas
8/11/2006, 02:56 PM
u guys need go look at they "gyneral" board on texags

how fast stuff get posted there

http://www.texags.com/main/forum.topic.asp?forum_id=12&days=1

DisTex
8/11/2006, 02:58 PM
Is it a big difference if someone posted it on TexAgs back in Jan ?

Does the NCAA really care ?

By the way, I post on TexAgs and remember seeing the post the next morning. Of course it wasn't that big of a deal. People post about other teams from time to time. Of course the thread was locked. But it was seen.

DisTex

BHud
8/11/2006, 05:18 PM
And you realize that if they fired her for that, they'd be sued under the Key Tam Laws/Whistleblower Protection Acts?

She'll wokr there as long as she wants to. She's essentially unfireable.

He does realize that this "publicity" can cost his girlfriend her job right? Payroll and stuff like that (any employee information) is confidential and should not be shared outside of work. Then to post it on a message board on the internet for everyone to see...If they wanted to go this route it could easily turn into a lawsuit and her release from this job (assuming she even still works there)...

RunningHorn65
8/11/2006, 05:43 PM
Thread: To be continued on 'Coast to Coast AM w/ Art Bell'... followed by 'Did Bush plan 9/11?' and 'What's up with those con-trails and black helicopters?'.