PDA

View Full Version : Berry Tramel on Alabama radio discussing Sooners

OU_PhD
8/7/2006, 11:56 PM
Thought some of you guys might enjoy having a listen. He's pretty rough on the Sooners.

Its from Paul Finebaum Radio in Birmingham

AUDIO LINK (http://www.finebaum.com/media/interviews/20060807Berry_Tramel.wax)

Scotty
8/8/2006, 12:14 AM
Thought some of you guys might enjoy having a listen. He's pretty rough on the Sooners.

:confused:

critical_phil
8/8/2006, 12:14 AM
thanks for the link.

rough? sounded pretty honest about the whole situation to me.

Blue
8/8/2006, 12:15 AM
He didn't seem like he was saying anything we didn't know.

Thanks for the link though.

Btw, Paul Finebaum sucks.

OU_PhD
8/8/2006, 12:16 AM
thanks for the link.

rough? sounded pretty honest about the whole situation to me.

OOPS! I meant Aggies and wrote Sooners. I thought he was fair about OU as well.

Big Red Ron
8/8/2006, 12:25 AM
Can you even imagine a segment that long on the sports animal?

critical_phil
8/8/2006, 12:40 AM
Can you even imagine a segment that long on the sports animal?

for reals.

it sucks getting your golf, The Bachelor, and transvestite/cross-dressing updates with sooooo many commercials.

boomersooner28
8/8/2006, 01:28 AM
What most people seem to forget about is the fact that Chuck "3rd &" Long was our offensive coordinator last year. I could tell you exactly what play we were running 2/3rds of the time. Kevin Wilson is now the man and he is going to mix it up, throw deep and keep people more on their heels rather than letting them gang up on Peterson. I truly believe this will benefit ENA and he will have less pressure on him than Bomar had last year...as far as having to carry the team so to speak, and of course that healthy #28 will help tremendously. Maybe I am pumping a bunch of sunshine up everyone's ***, but I am still VERY optimistic about this team.

1991SOONER
8/8/2006, 05:59 AM
What most people seem to forget about is the fact that Chuck "3rd &" Long was our offensive coordinator last year. I could tell you exactly what play we were running 2/3rds of the time. Kevin Wilson is now the man and he is going to mix it up, throw deep and keep people more on their heels rather than letting them gang up on Peterson. I truly believe this will benefit ENA and he will have less pressure on him than Bomar had last year...as far as having to carry the team so to speak, and of course that healthy #28 will help tremendously. Maybe I am pumping a bunch of sunshine up everyone's ***, but I am still VERY optimistic about this team.

NAILED IT!!

LOL on Aggie comments (also true)

I believe the aggies are trying their best to stir this thing up about OU in efforts to keep themselves from being the embarrassment of the big 12 that they are...

Soonerwolf
8/8/2006, 01:06 PM

Hasn't it been established that Trammel is a tool . . . what does the Sooner Nation care for his lack of insight analyses and opinions?????

:texan: :texan: :texan: :texan: :texan: :texan: :texan: :texan: :texan: :texan:

The Consumate Showman
8/8/2006, 02:00 PM
Trammel thinks he is some kind of Newspaper "rockstar" reporter. I've seen and met him several times and he is always being a jackass. I can't tell you how many times I have sat and made fun of him when he tries to stroll out to OU practices and scrimmages 30-45 minutes after they have started with his shorts on looking like Casper's freakin' Dad....I guess he is good for a laugh.....

goingoneight
8/8/2006, 02:23 PM
Tramel is a guy who tries too hard to sound unbiased.