PDA

View Full Version : Harrison Beck

PAW
8/7/2006, 05:16 PM
Anyone interested? He's been a no show for practice and according to a Nebraska board, he's been granted his release. Sorry, no confirm.

Seems he may have some attitude issues, as he was not happy with his playing time. He was going to be a sophomore and was listed as the nation's #3 pro-style QB coming out of high school. Like that matters, seems like we just had the #1 go down the drain.

Anyway, he's looking for a place to play.

:pop:

stoopified
8/7/2006, 05:34 PM
Good luck to him.

The VIIIth
8/7/2006, 06:24 PM
We should do a scholarship swap...Roark for Beck. Other than being an Akim like quitter, Beck has a solid pedigree.

On that note, the Huskers are having a bad football day. Their star CB Zac Bowman who IMHO is one of the better CB's in the BG12 went down with a season ending acl. I feel bad for the kid, I truly do. He had an amazing game against meechigan and no athlete should have to endure that kind of a career tragedy.

This puts Slash in a bad position. They recruited no QB's last year, lost Josh Freeman, a 4 star QB in the husker's backyard to new purpgaggie coach Prince...and insult to injury, he text messaged Slash that he was outta there after he committed to Prince. (Sounds like a rock concert...Slash and Prince) No FYou, no strong letter to follow, just "I'm Gone"

So the 4 star Beck doesn't phone home either...what is it about Slash that instills such respect. At least Stoops bad boys always publicly apologize, whether it does them any good or not. Slash's boys just text out.

Come to think of it, it's probably faster to text than to try and explain what's happening to Blake.

The Consumate Showman
8/7/2006, 06:47 PM
keep Beck out of Norman. Head Case!!