PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know how to take custody of a niece?

achiro
8/7/2006, 03:51 PM
I think my osucks grad bro-in-law is mentally abusing my niece(4th grader). I was over there this weekend and she has planned for her birthday an OU pinata. She plans on beating the paperclip with a bat! This poor misguided child needs some help. Any ideas?

Flagstaffsooner
8/7/2006, 03:58 PM
Black capsule.

royalfan5
8/7/2006, 04:01 PM
I would talk to a good family law lawyer. That way you know what evidennce you will need to succeed and your chances of success. In something as high stakes as this, I think you absolutely have to have quality professional advice and resources.

IB4OU2
8/7/2006, 04:11 PM
Come on AC your'e a hunter, put several glass bottles of Skunk Pee in the Pinata...

OklahomaTuba
8/7/2006, 04:14 PM
Its easy. Just find a judge and grease him a little.

Beef
8/7/2006, 04:31 PM
Its easy. Just find a judge and grease him up, and make him squeal like a pig.
:oink: :oink: :oink:

Okla-homey
8/7/2006, 05:57 PM
Its easy. Just find a judge and grease him a little.

This isn't in Creek County and he's no longer a judge anyway.

MamaMia
8/7/2006, 09:09 PM
I think my osucks grad bro-in-law is mentally abusing my niece(4th grader). I was over there this weekend and she has planned for her birthday an OU pinata. She plans on beating the paperclip with a bat! This poor misguided child needs some help. Any ideas?Right before the OU pinata hitting, explain to all the children that this is but a symbol of all the wonderful fun things that come out of OU. Then you all can have some fun with the osu Pin the Tail On the Donkey game you so graciously provided. :D

olevetonahill
8/7/2006, 09:15 PM
Hell be a sport volunteer to Make the Pinata. Make sure everyone that swings at it has and Ugly *** orange shirt or blindfold . Since YOU made it they cant win , since its made out of concrete . They will then learn that aggie cant beat or break OU ;) YWIA

afs
8/7/2006, 09:30 PM
Elian style:

http://jcrue.wordpress.com/files/2006/04/the_taking_of_elian_gonzalez.jpg

TheGodfather889
8/8/2006, 01:29 AM
I think my osucks grad bro-in-law is mentally abusing my niece(4th grader). I was over there this weekend and she has planned for her birthday an OU pinata. She plans on beating the paperclip with a bat! This poor misguided child needs some help. Any ideas?
I tell ya, some people just aren't meant to be parents.

:D

Sooner in Tampa
8/8/2006, 06:13 AM
BLASPHAMY!!!!

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/8/2006, 06:18 AM
Imagine that...Poke fans using a stick to pound on an animal ;)

Taxman71
8/8/2006, 10:08 AM
Imagine that...Poke fans using a stick to pound on an animal ;)

When did they start using sticks?

Paperclip
8/8/2006, 10:47 AM
She plans on beating paperclip with a bat!

Get in line. :(