PDA

View Full Version : Is it good that this didn't come out until now?

Osce0la
8/7/2006, 11:30 AM
Apparently a poster on Texags.com knew about the Bomar thing seven months ago (http://www.texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=567066&page=1&forum_id=5). He posted something about it over there and was trashed by his peers on his own board. If the NCAA had looked into this at the time that he discovered it, do you think it would've hurt OU? Seeing as how this wasn't actually brought to light until last week...

iegrant06
posted 1:30a, 1/30/2006

I ill try to be as discrete as possible, because i din't want to implicate someone and then get sued. My girlfriend works in the office of a large dealership where we live. She has only been there about a month, and she was dealing with handing out payroll checks. She didn't recognize several of the names, and asked her boss. Her boos told her that she would take care of them, and that it was no big deal. She thought it was fishy and asked me....the checks were made out to football players of the local University, and even though they had never actually been to work there, they were recieving HUGE!!!! pay checks. On top of this a player was in buying a car recently, and when she say the finance stuff, he had only paid about 1/100th of the sticker price. Is this legal?