PDA

View Full Version : Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

picasso
8/7/2006, 10:54 AM
watched it last night. I give it a 4 outta 5.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0373469/

sooneron
8/7/2006, 11:00 AM
Yeah, I liked it too. Kilmer is friggin hilarious in the role of Gay Detective.

Hatfield
8/7/2006, 11:05 AM
love the movie. picked up new things on the 2 and 3rd viewing

picasso
8/7/2006, 11:11 AM
Yeah, I liked it too. Kilmer is friggin hilarious in the role of Gay Detective.
Gay Perry to you.

IB4OU2
8/7/2006, 01:30 PM
Pi**ing on the dead girl was priceless! :D

sooneron
8/7/2006, 04:38 PM
love the movie. picked up new things on the 2 and 3rd viewing
Yeah, the Mrs and I need to do that. We had a couple of brier "huh?"s near the end.

Partial Qualifier
8/7/2006, 04:44 PM
The title of this thread is very misleading :mad:

StoopTroup
9/3/2006, 09:47 PM
Kilmer was funny.

Saw it last night.

GDC
9/3/2006, 09:51 PM
Kilmer used to hang around TorC, he has a relative there or something.

GDC
9/12/2006, 09:47 AM
Finally saw it, funny movie.

picasso
9/12/2006, 09:52 AM
Kilmer used to hang around TorC, he has a relative there or something.
T orC?
I saw him at a house party in Santa Fe years ago after Indian Market. He's really good friends with artist Darren Vigil Gray and is part of the crowd there, or was when he lived there. My bud's old neighbor dated Kilmer for a while. she was a cute blonde massuese from New York. apparently Val just wanted the candy though.

oh yeah, he brought a bottle of tekilliah to the party. he seemed really spaced out (ditzy) to me.

Czar Soonerov
9/12/2006, 10:06 AM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

GDC
9/12/2006, 10:27 AM
T orC?
I saw him at a house party in Santa Fe years ago after Indian Market. He's really good friends with artist Darren Vigil Gray and is part of the crowd there, or was when he lived there. My bud's old neighbor dated Kilmer for a while. she was a cute blonde massuese from New York. apparently Val just wanted the candy though.

oh yeah, he brought a bottle of tekilliah to the party. he seemed really spaced out (ditzy) to me.

Truth or Consequences NM, I used to have a place near there and still have family there. He's going to play Captain Inish Scull in the Comanche Moon mini-series next year, if you're familiar with that character it should be a great role for him.

picasso
9/12/2006, 10:29 AM
Truth or Consequences NM, I used to have a place near there and still have family there. He's going to play Captain Inish Scull in the Comanche Moon mini-series next year, if you're familiar with that character it should be a great role for him.
ahhhh got ya. yeah he's definitely been a New Mexico person for a while. although I know he sold his home in Santa Fe a few years ago.

LosAngelesSooner
9/12/2006, 12:51 PM
Yeah...it was a really fun movie. I liked it a lot.

Glad to see Robert Downey Jr. in a good role again. He's a talented guy.

BigRedJed
9/12/2006, 12:54 PM
A friend of mine used to work for him, on his NM ranch. Said both he and his wife at the time were class A tools.

Czar Soonerov
9/12/2006, 12:59 PM
Don't mess with the Iceman

http://www.movieactors.com/freezes1/TopGun1.jpeg

9/22/2006, 01:58 AM
It was a little silly for my liking, but when Caractacus Potts said, "You'll find a slight squeeze on the hooter an excellent safety precaution, Miss Scrumptious." that was pure comedy gold.

SCOUT
12/9/2006, 03:36 PM
I saw this movie last night and I really liked it. I added it to my Blockbuster list as an afterthought but I am really glad I did. If you haven't seen it, I would highly recommend it.

BTW, Abe Lincoln stepping in at the end of the movie CRACKED ME UP!