PDA

View Full Version : Hey Homey

SicEmBaylor
8/6/2006, 10:25 PM
Have you been around Fort Gibson and to the museum? Or done of one of your "Good Morning..." things on the oldest town in Oklahoma?

Hamhock
8/7/2006, 07:51 AM
Have you been around Fort Gibson and to the museum? Or done of one of your "Good Morning..." things on the oldest town in Oklahoma?

So, you're from Ft. Gibson? Now, the volkswagen, zima, etc. all come in to focus.

Go Hornets.

Okla-homey
8/7/2006, 07:52 AM

I've been to Fort Gibson. The living history group with which I am affiliated here in OK (federal infantry) frequently performs demonstrations at Ft Gibson.

SicEmBaylor
8/7/2006, 11:32 AM
So, you're from Ft. Gibson? Now, the volkswagen, zima, etc. all come in to focus.

Go Hornets.

Yep, for 22 years. But why do you say that brings things into "focus?"

Hamhock
8/7/2006, 12:15 PM
just giving you a hard time for being from the other side of the river. we always thought of ft. gibson folk as preppy, rich kids who would rather drink zima than bud.

Flagstaffsooner
8/7/2006, 01:41 PM
I've been to Fort Gibson. The living history group with which I am affiliated here in OK (federal infantry) frequently performs demonstrations at Ft Gibson.Gawdless yankee!;)

SicEmBaylor
8/7/2006, 03:31 PM
just giving you a hard time for being from the other side of the river. we always thought of ft. gibson folk as preppy, rich kids who would rather drink zima than bud.
I've never been so proud to be from FTG!

Scott D
8/7/2006, 03:34 PM

where I was from we always thought of mainland kids who drank beer instead of malt liquor were pussies ;)

p.s. zima drinkers were just straight up pinky out lispers ;)

SicEmBaylor
8/7/2006, 04:04 PM
where I was from we always thought of mainland kids who drank beer instead of malt liquor were pussies ;)

p.s. zima drinkers were just straight up pinky out lispers ;)

Mainland? Where the hell are you from?

Scott D
8/7/2006, 05:30 PM
Mainland? Where the hell are you from?

50th state boy...

jk the sooner fan
8/7/2006, 05:40 PM
my great great grandfather is a union soldier buried at fort gibson