PDA

View Full Version : JohnnyMack 1 Kidney Stone 0

JohnnyMack
8/6/2006, 08:51 PM
Although that little motherfu*ker did put up a hell of a fight.

I DO NOT recommend ever having one of those.

Blue
8/6/2006, 08:52 PM
Sorry dude. What causes those? Is it genetic?

JohnnyMack
8/6/2006, 08:53 PM
Dunno. Doc said it's partly genetic and partly diet.

Blue
8/6/2006, 08:54 PM
Dunno. Doc said it's partly genetic and partly diet.

In other words- "Dude, I have no idea." :D

8/6/2006, 08:54 PM
Well, at least you passed.

StoopTroup
8/6/2006, 09:00 PM
Alot of diet and stress IMO...

Water, water, water....

jk the sooner fan
8/6/2006, 09:09 PM
sure, you're a big talker now, i bet you werent so full of yourself earlier when you were passing that little thing

SoonerInKCMO
8/6/2006, 09:34 PM
Seems like someone else around here had one of those. If only he would've posted more about it so I could remember who it was...

;)

tulsaoilerfan
8/6/2006, 09:35 PM
I've heard those are pretty painful

tbl
8/6/2006, 09:57 PM
The first one I had was back when I was 17. I was peeing blood for about a week and a half before it brought the thunder, but seeing as how I was completely unconcerned due to the high THC levels in my brain, I waited until it was too late. When that sucker hit, I thought I had some VD gone wrong (when does VD go right?). The nurse put the cuff on me to take my blood pressure and since I was in so much pain ,the pressure from the tightening cuff force a quick reaction of dry heaving. That was nothing compared to when the stupid Doctor comes in and suggests we put a catheter in to open up the blockage. Once that thing (literally the circumference of a McDonalds shake straw) entered where no object is meant to pass, I vomited all over the place. I told the Dr "I do a lot of drugs and I have a high tolerance for them, so you better get me some Demoral and a lot of it". They allowed it, but the morons left the catheter in for 3 hours.

The second time, the pain was the same but since I knew what it was, not near as big of a deal. Plus I wasn't a dopehead anymore so very little demoral took care of me. ;)

Passing them isn't that big of a deal; it's when they get caught in the ureter between the kidney and the bladder. Yowza! However, on my second one, a couple of days after the pain of the kidney bladder exchange, the passing didn't go so easy. It got stuck in my taint for about 6 hours. Not - cool - at - all.

Mine are Calcium-Oxalate, which is what most stones are. They look like a clump of sand with jagged edges on them.

JohnnyMack
8/6/2006, 10:07 PM
sure, you're a big talker now, i bet you werent so full of yourself earlier when you were passing that little thing

No, in fact I was shreiking like a schoolgirl.

Kimberlyz4OU
8/6/2006, 10:29 PM
Didn't your wife just have a baby........it's KARMA dude!

olevetonahill
8/6/2006, 11:38 PM
Didn't your wife just have a baby........it's KARMA dude!
Kim nailed it :D :D :D :D :D
I had to take my oldest son to the ER with the same prob :mad:
I told him if he drank MO beer he wouldnt have that prob ;)

OUstud
8/7/2006, 12:03 AM
I hope I never get a kidney stone. Just thinking about it brings tears to my eyes.