PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Back NFL on NBC

AllAboutThe'O'
8/6/2006, 08:21 PM
So good to have the Peacock network back in the pro football broadcasting business. Even though with Michaels and Madden in the booth, it has the feel of Monday Night Football on a different network. And, like CBS when it returned to the NFL scene, it's not necessarily the same as what it was before but at least it's good to have the NFL on NBC once again.

StoopTroup
8/6/2006, 08:27 PM
NBC will start its Sunday broadcasts with a pregame show at 7 p.m. eastern; games will begin at 8:15. The network plans to use a flexible scheduling model in the last seven weeks, allowing it to shift afternoon games to prime time to ensure more meaningful games are shown on national TV.

NBC was genius IMO on getting Sunday Night.

StoopTroup
8/6/2006, 08:36 PM
Costas interview with John Madden about his HOF induction was very cool.

GrapevineSooner
8/7/2006, 12:19 AM
Cris Collingsworth still annoys me in much the same way Sean Salisbury annoys me.

Marginally average players during their careers who think they bring a Hall of Fame mindset to the broadcast booth/studio.

AllAboutThe'O'
8/7/2006, 06:44 PM
And a reminder: One week from tonight, the new MNF on ESPN has its debut, with Mr. Tony in the booth.

BudSooner
8/18/2006, 10:30 AM
MNF on espn sucks, the Sunday night game is cool on nbc but they show too damned many commercials(my main gripe with them during the Nascar season)CBS will always be the best.

Fox sucks dog balls.

clambe00
8/29/2006, 09:06 PM
ya