PDA

View Full Version : DJ Wolfe

jccouger
8/6/2006, 04:26 PM
I need some help.

Can one of you fine men or women find me a picture of DJ? It has to be a picture of him with a jersey with his name on it. And it has to be from the back with his name "Wolfe" very visable. Thank you in advance.

BASSooner
8/6/2006, 05:13 PM
http://myspace-248.vo.llnwd.net/00404/84/23/404383248_l.jpg

jccouger
8/6/2006, 05:47 PM
That is good, but can anybody find one where he is playing in a game?

StoopTroup
8/6/2006, 06:11 PM
http://www.cjonline.com/photogalleries/2005/10/16_kuou/images/05.jpghttp://www.kusports.com/art/apps/pennynews/1129467274_sm-luke-tackled.jpg

badger
8/6/2006, 11:26 PM
i know you said back, but here's his INT at Kansas:
http://www.cjonline.com/photogalleries/2005/10/16_kuou/images/07.jpg
keep in mind that he started as an running back, so it might be difficult to find a pic with "wolfe" on it --- especially now that the names are off the backs of the jerseys :D

jccouger
8/7/2006, 01:45 AM
keep in mind that he started as an running back, so it might be difficult to find a pic with "wolfe" on it --- especially now that the names are off the backs of the jerseys

Well, if you have a picture of him at running back where you can see "Wolfe" then let me have it. Thank you. :)

astro5169
8/7/2006, 10:07 AM
I'm just rumor mongering, nothing to see, move along......

TheHumanAlphabet
8/7/2006, 10:35 AM
huh?

astro5169
8/7/2006, 10:39 AM
Thats the word...

TheHumanAlphabet
8/7/2006, 11:19 AM
Okay newbie, post a link or story...

PAW
8/7/2006, 11:20 AM
from who or what? I need some confirmation before I tap you. :mad:

If he was ineligible, he wouldn't be practicing.

C&CDean
8/7/2006, 11:23 AM
Thats the word...

No, here's the word. You post one more rumor without a supporting link - especially being a newb, and you can color yourself gone. Dig?

PAW
8/7/2006, 11:26 AM
Heh, edited post. :texan:

Bane him.

TheHumanAlphabet
8/7/2006, 11:35 AM
Let him take the walk of shame...

Chi Gamma Blackness
8/7/2006, 01:45 PM
No, here's the word. You post one more rumor without a supporting link - especially being a newb, and you can color yourself gone. Dig?

Heh.....I heart Dean....:D

astro5169
8/7/2006, 02:01 PM
Sorry didnt realize it had to be supported. I have a friend who is friends with Ferguson's who were quite clear on it. Thought it allready happened.

C&CDean
8/7/2006, 06:45 PM
Sorry didnt realize it had to be supported. I have a friend who is friends with Ferguson's who were quite clear on it. Thought it allready happened.

Guess what? I have a friend who gave head to the cousin of the chick who dated the guy who swallowed the load of horse**** that the average moron on here claims as "fact."

"quite clear on it" must mean "some dimwit told me this at the bar."

If you're gonna start BS here, you'd better bring it. Otherwise, go somewhere else.

jccouger
8/7/2006, 09:02 PM
My thread is ruined. :(

OUfan7
8/8/2006, 10:37 AM
Cheers to "The Dean"!!!

I_Live_In_OK
8/8/2006, 10:41 AM
Sorry didnt realize it had to be supported.

Me neither. I thought we could always abuse our anonymity and pull anything out the anus.

Learn something new each day.

DrZaius
8/8/2006, 01:33 PM
huh

TheHumanAlphabet
8/8/2006, 01:59 PM
huh

Huh to what?

Clearly this entire thread is about posting unsubstantiated rumor and getting pounded by the many denisons of Soonerfans.com when you don't have a link or story to post...:texan:

And with apologies to jccouger, an lesson in thread jacking...

GDC
8/20/2006, 03:05 PM
Big Dreams: D.J. Wolfe
By GUERIN EMIG World Sports Writer
8/20/2006

Siblings sparked competitive fire in Sooner
NORMAN -- Oklahoma cornerback D.J. Wolfe grew up with a pair of older brothers, both within two years of his age.

Not surprisingly, conflicts arose. Often. And they weren't always settled peacefully.

The fists didn't always fly, the furniture didn't always break.

But the pads always crunched.

"We always had that competitive nature and sometimes we'd want to fight," Wolfe said. "So we'd strap on the pads and line up across from each other. That's how it all got started."

Wolfe gave as good as he got, and realized he might have a future at this brand of rough-housing. Years later, that future came to be as a star tailback for Lawton Eisenhower, then as an Oklahoma signee.

He's on defense now, but a couple long-term dreams haven't changed a bit.

He still wants to run the ball, maybe even on Sunday afternoons, maybe with a blue star on the side of a silver helmet.

"I grew up loving the Cowboys," Wolfe said. "I don't really have a team much nowadays, but every player's dream is to go to the next level.".

fossil
8/20/2006, 06:35 PM
Huh to what?

Clearly this entire thread is about posting unsubstantiated rumor and getting pounded by the many denisons of Soonerfans.com when you don't have a link or story to post...:texan:

And with apologies to jccouger, an lesson in thread jacking...
OK, I'm dumb and I admit it, so let's just get that out of the way first. I'm reading all these posts about unsubstantiated rumors and seeing several of you riping this guy a new one for spreading a rumor and not posting a link. I've read each post and for the life of me, I can't seem to figure out what the RUMOR was/is. Somebody educate me please?

Stitch Face
8/20/2006, 07:16 PM
OK, I'm dumb and I admit it, so let's just get that out of the way first. I'm reading all these posts about unsubstantiated rumors and seeing several of you riping this guy a new one for spreading a rumor and not posting a link. I've read each post and for the life of me, I can't seem to figure out what the RUMOR was/is. Somebody educate me please?

It was poofed away, like Strong Bad's pants.

soonerhubs
8/20/2006, 07:17 PM
Apparently DJ Wolfe is now a corner back and that Grady guy went to Utah, though I'm very skeptical. :D ;)

StoopTroup
8/20/2006, 08:50 PM
huh?