PDA

View Full Version : QB Situation

soonerboy112
8/6/2006, 11:02 AM
OK I know that at this point the biggest concern is this upcoming year, but what's our QB situation look like for the following year? Is Halzle gonna be the starter or how good is Bradford? Also, any chance we go after Ryan Perrilloux? I heard he was at playing juco somewhere but I looked him up on espn.com and he's listed on LSU's roster still.

StoopTroup
8/6/2006, 11:06 AM
Since ENA is a Senior...

I'm betting your answer will come very clear during this season.

soonerboy112
8/6/2006, 11:08 AM
That's what I'm saying. Since he's a senior, I'm wondering what you guys think about who's got the best shot at starting next year.

StoopTroup
8/6/2006, 11:13 AM
What I'm saying is that I bet we see who Stoops and his Staff will be grooming throughout the season.

HarrisTubbsFan
8/6/2006, 11:15 AM
If we get Perriloux it would have be pretty soon wouldn't it? Wouldn't have have to sit out next year if he wants to transfer after school starts?

I bet we go after atleast 2 QBs in recruiting. Maybe a JUCO and a Freshman. I don't know of any names right now. But it would be perfect to have 4 scholarship QBs

Soonerman08
8/6/2006, 11:27 AM
If we get Perriloux it would have be pretty soon wouldn't it? Wouldn't have have to sit out next year if he wants to transfer after school starts?

I bet we go after atleast 2 QBs in recruiting. Maybe a JUCO and a Freshman. I don't know of any names right now. But it would be perfect to have 4 scholarship QBs

I doubt we go after Perriloux, after all this kid seems to be one that would pull a Bomar (a.k.a do something extremely stupid) and cost him his eligibility.

HarrisTubbsFan
8/6/2006, 12:03 PM
I would agree with that also. He doesn't seem like he has all of his marbles in place. There may be another transfer out there we can get.

umberto
8/6/2006, 12:05 PM
Something tells me that the attention Bomar brought might actually be a positive thing for attracting new QBs. Maybe somebody who wants to transfer or a JUCO stud. PT being a fifth year senior helps too.