PDA

View Full Version : Which fans are irritating you the most right now?

goingoneight
8/6/2006, 01:11 AM
OSU faggies?

Texass Whorns?

Texass faggies?

Red Raiders?

Huskers?

Believe me, right now it's the "I told you so" ignorant Cow-pokers for me. Living in Tulsa sucks for a few ways, this is one of them.

Nebbish fans for the most part were sorry to hear about it (some laughed) but are concerned of a major NCAA crackdown on not only us, but them also.

Texass is about 50/50. Half are calling us cheats, half are seeing the situation for what it is.

Let me just say that I still expect to whoop all of their asses in 2006.

soonerthanu
8/6/2006, 01:19 AM
Mostly faggies and whorns

goingoneight
8/6/2006, 01:23 AM
Who would have thought that of all schools, we would get shat on again. Wonder if Reggie's updated his 3/4 million dollar home, yet? I'm sure Matt's not living in an plush apartment anymore... I wonder what VY's SAT/ACT scores were?

EGG-ZACTLY!

Egeo
8/6/2006, 01:23 AM
pokes online

Blue
8/6/2006, 01:26 AM
Bammers.

I work with a few and they are like us OU fans.

Example:

Bammer Boss: How ya feelin?
OU me: Fine. Why wouldn't I be?
Bammer Boss: Your QB. That sucks man.
OU me: Oh yeah, it does suck.
Bammer Boss: (Smirking, laughing, plotting in his office)
OU me [thinking]: (You piece of ****. You're team sucks. I'll take over this company. I'll burn it down!)

Octavian
8/6/2006, 01:29 AM
Soonerfans who are certain their opinions are automatically superior because of their white-collar doctor and/or attorney careers...

cause, ya know....physicians and lawyers are never wrong.

lost.

some.

respect.

jackietreehorn
8/6/2006, 01:30 AM
Believe me, right now it's the "I told you so" ignorant Cow-pokers for me. 2006.
what's new?

as p1ssed as i get hearing the sh1t talking and laughter coming from other schools, i understand why they do it. they were scared with rhett at the helm--and rightfully so--but he's dead to me now so that's that. BUT--putting it in perspective, how funny would it have been had this happened to Vince last year? i would have laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed till i cried.

Blue
8/6/2006, 01:30 AM
Soonerfans who are certain their opinions are automatically superior because of their white-collar doctor and/or attorney careers...

cause, ya know....physicians and lawyers are never wrong.

lost.

some.

respect.

X.

T.

R.?

Pricetag
8/6/2006, 01:36 AM
Definitely the joygasming OSUcks fans. "This is just the tip of the iceburg!"

TheGodfather889
8/6/2006, 01:36 AM
The Texas Longhorns in every way.

SCOUT
8/6/2006, 02:03 AM
The Longhorn fans I know are being pretty fair with me. They have an occasional jabbing comment but who could blame them. For the most part, they have a reasonable perspective. They say things like, "it sucks to lose your starting QB but it is respectable the way Stoops has handled it."

I hate to do it, but I have to give them credit for being fair. That, at least for me, has been the case.

47straight
8/6/2006, 03:50 AM
The whorns, of course!

I talked to a Nebbish fan - he said they were counting us beating up all the big 12 north teams, since they dont have to play us, and now they're mad b/c some of the game might be closer.... I was all, dude, we can take care of that just fan with current personnel. :)

Doged
8/6/2006, 05:46 AM
Whorns, but the "I told you last year when they named him the starter that this would happen" Sooner crowd is startin' to get pretty freakin' annoying, too.

Duke o Brewery
8/6/2006, 06:23 AM
Whorns. Who has the time to notice osu people?

BOOMERBRADLEY
8/6/2006, 06:29 AM
Hands down OSU for me. Since OSU has no other other pleasure in life exept being obsessed with OU's failures, they have to be considered it.

Every one I have had contact with so far have said "Man, your season is going to suck now" I just laugh in their face

soonerloyal
8/6/2006, 07:20 AM
I'm not hearing anything down here in Gator/Cane/Nole country. Hmmm, maybe there IS one tiny upside to being stuck here...naaahhh...

Even at home in Norman, though, listening to whines from other teams' fans is kind of like skeeters buzzing in your ears. It's just a minor annoyance. The inherent Sooner pride acts like Deet to keep 'em from biting.

I'm old, I can talk like a dork.

Sco
8/6/2006, 07:31 AM
Whorns here. They're pulling out the you-lost-your-qb/we-won-a-nc two punch combo.

So when I see burnt orange that looks a little too new, I counter with the ol' "name me someone on your team who wasn't vince." Then I gleefully laugh at their confused face.

1991SOONER
8/6/2006, 08:04 AM
Who is OSU? :confused:

Scott D
8/6/2006, 08:24 AM
so called 'sooner fans' who are either chicken littles or complaining gregariously because of this.

Dio
8/6/2006, 08:41 AM
Woodward and Bernstein fans. The media is ****ing me off by missing the point (that the University figured out there was a problem and solved it), and then running the story into the ground, trying to make this the next Watergate.

royalfan5
8/6/2006, 09:09 AM
The Nebraska fans, especially that Royalfan5 guy. I mean who the **** does he think he is?

OklaPony
8/6/2006, 09:12 AM
Believe it or not, for me it's none of them.

It's taken me a couple of days but now I realize that we, as Sooner fans, are in a no-lose situation with the departing of what's-his-name and his roommate. Our foes are now all pumped up with the hope of possibly taking down our mighty Sooners, and we may well lose a few due to a lack of offensive production because of this ordeal, but now it wouldn't really surprise anyone; everyone's expectations have been significantly lowered in that regard.

If, however, we do whip up on the teams that are supported by the worst of current nay-sayers (saxeT, TexAgs, SandAgs, ChowPokes, etc.) then we will conveniently be in a dominant smack-talking position... a situation that shall demand our full and hearty participation. :D

umberto
8/6/2006, 09:21 AM
OSU fans. It must be a blood oath they sign when they join the cult, but every OSU fan car must have no less than 763 OSU stickers or accessories and they must wear orange on every square inch of their body. It's a color, not a fashion style. Plus, they whine about EVERYTHING. And most OU fans are low class, uneducated white trash unlike all OSU fans who are good and wholesome people. :rolleyes:

Finally, my all time favorite. OU fans didn't actually go to the university like OSU fans did. They're just bandwagon fans. Okay, so by this way of thinking, I couldn't be an OSU fan either. Neither can the OSU fan child that is dressed in prison garb orange from head to toe. It's called universal appeal, and it happens when you've been kicking *** for many years. People want to route for a local team that wins, not one that just keeps you busy until 'rasslin season.

Not that I'm bitter or anything... :)

nBoSTP
8/6/2006, 10:26 AM
Well since I live in PA I have always heard how Joe PA runs a clean program and Penn St. is holier than thou and blah blah blah blah blah. So despite Penn St. recent problems with players over the past 5 years they still took this opportunity to try to get under my skin with the " that kind of stuff has being going on forever at Oklahoma" kinda of remarks. When I brought up about Curtis Enis accepting a suit before his career was done and had to be suspended their response was his career was over anyway so it didn't really matter. So after that I just responsed with my usual comment to any Penn St. fan which is What is Penn st.'s record against Oklahoma again? Oh yeah it's 0-2 with 2 losses to them in bowl games. So to answer your question some Penn St. Nittany Lions fans have been the most arrogant about it.

OUstud
8/6/2006, 11:08 AM
Definitely the joygasming OSUcks fans. "This is just the tip of the iceburg!"

Emphasis on "Just the tip". BAAA means no.

StoopTroup
8/6/2006, 11:20 AM
I so far just ask them to put thier money where thier mouth is and see if they can beat us this year.

It so far has been pretty quiet after that statement.

TJKDone
8/6/2006, 12:28 PM
While I'll agree with you that Aggie fans are generally irritating, I don't read what they write or listen to what they say so I can't really comment on them "right now," or really ever for that matter.

OU fans: easily the most enjoyable read at the moment.

Longhorn fans: always rather enjoyed their commentary...no less so at this particular time.

Okie lite, Nebraska...never really paid much attention.

Ready to see some real football. Not long now...

Hook'em

josh09
8/6/2006, 12:37 PM
well i just had to go to the a&m campus to meet my friend for lunch, and i wore an OU shirt that stood out alot. i had about 8 random people tell me that we were "cheaters" (?), and i had about 3 tell me that we just plain suck. so i would definately have to say that the faggies are about as annoying as the texass fans now, even though the texass fans down here are the biggest pain in the *** you can think of

Flagstaffsooner
8/6/2006, 12:45 PM
Re: Which fans are irritating you the most right now?

None of them. I am a SOONER fan. I am superior to all of them.

GDC
8/6/2006, 01:01 PM
That's easy, whorns always irritate me the most.