PDA

View Full Version : Saw 2day puke w/shirt reads LOUSR w/interlocking OU

crimson&cream
8/5/2006, 08:23 PM
This Brokeback Cowboy walks in the store today where I work wearing this pukey orange shirt thats read in white letter's LOUSR with crimson interlocking OU. As he walks by me Isaid. "I like your shirt if were true it's almost be funny" He laughs and looks at his shirt(guess he forgot what he was wearing) then says, "It is true" I said, "Not by a long shot"
For a team that has beat us so few times, NO Nc's, and only one tied Conf Championship. Thats pretty bold to wear a shirt like that since it's so inaccurate, stupid and devoid of reality when comparing these team to on another.op:

BajaOklahoma
8/5/2006, 08:35 PM
When shirts are all you have......

Wishboned
8/5/2006, 09:11 PM
I bet he got a free bowl of soup with that shirt.

1991SOONER
8/5/2006, 09:17 PM
You shoulda said something like "you didn't have to wear that shirt, everyone can see your a loser anyway" LOL

stoopified
8/5/2006, 09:28 PM
Only cowpukes are stupid enough to spellloser with a U.Everyone else knows you spell it with an O-S,Hmm.

crimson&cream
8/5/2006, 10:10 PM
You shoulda said something like "you didn't have to wear that shirt, everyone can see your a loser anyway" LOL
or you spelled that wrong, it's lOSUr. I think next time thats what I'll say.

umberto
8/5/2006, 10:28 PM
My favorite is when they call us Zero U. Wouldn't that make their sorry asses, Zero State U? See the O or zero repeats because Oklahoma starts with a, aw never mind. :)

jrsooner
8/5/2006, 11:03 PM
When shirts are all you have......heck...it beats horns who only buy a new shirt every 35 years.

Most disgusting thing I've seen in Katy yet.... A car with both a longhorn and an osu sticker on it. Talk about a double curse on their offspring. :)

goingoneight
8/5/2006, 11:09 PM
My favorite is when they call us Zero U. Wouldn't that make their sorry asses, Zero State U? See the O or zero repeats because Oklahoma starts with a, aw never mind. :)

How about the fact that their merchandise has an "O" that looks a little something like this...

O

RADsooner
8/5/2006, 11:46 PM
LOSUR

SoonerBorn68
8/6/2006, 03:03 AM
The biggest difference between LosuR fans and me, as a Sooner fan, is I don't have T-shirts, hats, mugs, plates, car stickers, or any other merchandise condemming them. They're just not worth it.

My wife got a "B*****" series T-shirt with an OU & LosuR logo on it when she gave blood. I chunked it in the trash--I don't want anything with that crappy LosuR logo or that word anywhere close to me.

SicEmBaylor
8/6/2006, 03:27 AM
Tell him a Baylor friend said, "welcome to the basement. we kept it warm for you."

47straight
8/6/2006, 03:59 AM
Better than stupid, "O Who?" shirts here in God's Forsaken Country, invariably worn only by undergrads. To reach that level of class requires an active paying attendee.

I always like to tell the acne-faced or abercrombie ambiguouslt gay twerp, "Um, it's OU."

I give glaring stares to the t-shirts that openly mock Jason White's injuries.

umberto
8/6/2006, 09:09 AM
You know another thing that bothers me? The billboards that they have been putting up in OKC that say, "The State's University". It's so clever how they play on their name. How did they ever come up with it? I bow to your superior intelect Pistol Pete...:rolleyes:

crimson&cream
8/6/2006, 09:36 AM
You know another thing that bothers me? The billboards that they have been putting up in OKC that say, "The State's University". It's so clever how they play on their name. How did they ever come up with it? I bow to your superior intelect Pistol Pete...:rolleyes:
I don't get that either as wouldn't that also make Okla the "Cowboy State" Not!
Furthermore Garth's TV ad plug makes me want to puke ..."no finer college...." Yuk.:mad:

Big Red Ron
8/6/2006, 09:39 AM
The biggest difference between LosuR fans and me, as a Sooner fan, is I don't have T-shirts, hats, mugs, plates, car stickers, or any other merchandise condemming them. They're just not worth it.

My wife got a "B*****" series T-shirt with an OU & LosuR logo on it when she gave blood. I chunked it in the trash--I don't want anything with that crappy LosuR logo or that word anywhere close to me.This is why I tell every ********* Sooner fan with an upside down horn shirt, hat or goddamn bumper sticker on their cars to stop.

Thanks

OUstud
8/6/2006, 11:17 AM
Anyone seen Aggy's new football commercial? I saw it yesterday morning on ESPN (my recollection is vague, I was really tired).

It's in a sandlot, and this 11 year old kid in an Aggy jersey goes to this huddle with other kids and is like "Ok, they've got a tough defense!" (cut to Aggy LB "audibling"), then "Let's see what coach has for us" (or something to that effect) (cut to shot of Gumby "coaching"). Then he says "Ok, Djuan, we need to get you the ball" (cut to Djuan in the huddle with kids, nodding). Kid takes the snap, and runs into the endzone.

Next screen: HOW ORANGE ARE YOU? For tickets call 1-800 something.

umberto
8/6/2006, 11:56 AM
Anyone seen Aggy's new football commercial? I saw it yesterday morning on ESPN (my recollection is vague, I was really tired).

It's in a sandlot, and this 11 year old kid in an Aggy jersey goes to this huddle with other kids and is like "Ok, they've got a tough defense!" (cut to Aggy LB "audibling"), then "Let's see what coach has for us" (or something to that effect) (cut to shot of Gumby "coaching"). Then he says "Ok, Djuan, we need to get you the ball" (cut to Djuan in the huddle with kids, nodding). Kid takes the snap, and runs into the endzone.

Next screen: HOW ORANGE ARE YOU? For tickets call 1-800 something.

Are they trying to say that their defense is so bad that a bunch of sand lot kids could score on them? :D

SoonerBacker
8/6/2006, 12:34 PM

Yep! That bugs the hell out of me, too! All you have to do is check the Oklahoma History pages. The Territorial legislature established the official Territorial (STATE) University at Norman.

THEY started out as the territorial agriculatural and mechanical college.

You can change the name, but not the IQ! once an aggie, ALWAYS an aggie!

Jello Biafra
8/6/2006, 12:41 PM
This is why I tell every ********* Sooner fan with an upside down horn shirt, hat or goddamn bumper sticker on their cars to stop.

Thanks

agreed. i wanna choke those peeps. on the other side of the coin, :)

there is a texas fan at work that has a mirrored longhorn liscense plate on the front of his truck. lets just say someone ;) turned it upside down about three weeks ago and i don't think he's noticed yet. i knew that mini screw driver set i got from santa was going to be needed one day.

josh09
8/6/2006, 12:45 PM
we need to make somewhat of the same shirt, and put the past few bedlam game scores on there. THEN we'll see who the loser is.

crimson&cream
8/6/2006, 06:55 PM
This is why I tell every ********* Sooner fan with an upside down horn shirt, hat or goddamn bumper sticker on their cars to stop.

Thanks
You know to each his own and I wouldn't ever call other OU fans *********s even if they had that stuff.Thats just me as I can take if it's an upside OU on a Longhorn's head or whatever, if it's by another team that has some tradition, but from the Pokes who have no tradition in FB thats a bit much, which lacks any reality, only ignorance.

goingoneight
8/6/2006, 07:06 PM
You know, it's funny to walk up to the whorn cars in San Antonio... take a lighter to the chrome OU emblem they have upside-down, heat it, peel it off and replace it right-side up. It takes about a minute and a half, and it literally gets them heated!!! I did it at a Walgreen's last year on my way to Sam Houston!

BigDeezy
8/6/2006, 08:55 PM
You should have asked "Who's the loser? Then point to him and say Oh, YOU!"

badger
8/6/2006, 11:34 PM
I like OSU's gameday signs that say something like "YOU CAN'T SPELL 'SAD PATHETIC UNIVESITY FROM THE STATE OF OKLAHOMA' WITHOUT 'UNIVERSITY OF OKLAHOMA'!!!" They are positively hilarious.

that is, if your eyes can adjust long enough between all the bright orange to read the sign in the first place...

sooneron
8/7/2006, 09:14 AM
What's a Lousr?