PDA

View Full Version : I just got mooned by a kid in a cow suit

royalfan5
8/5/2006, 06:54 PM
I went to go get some chicken strips from Raising Canes, and on the way some 10-12 yr old boy in a cow suit mooned me, and then I drove past the U-haul place and the firemen where busy extinshing two or three trucks. It was a weird trip.

sanantoniosooner
8/5/2006, 06:55 PM
Are your testosterone levels elevated?

royalfan5
8/5/2006, 06:56 PM
Are your testosterone levels elevated?
Possibly, I did lift weights today and I plan on getting some beer soon, and I guess that elevates it too.

BoogercountySooner
8/5/2006, 06:58 PM
Don't tell us who you had sex with!

Okla-homey
8/5/2006, 08:35 PM
Possibly, I did lift weights today and I plan on getting some beer soon, and I guess that elevates it too.

Only beer AND whisky...according to busted bike boy anyway

royalfan5
8/5/2006, 08:36 PM
Only beer AND whisky...according to busted bike boy anyway
Well, I do enjoy boilermakers

King Crimson
8/5/2006, 08:45 PM
i never knew Purdue grads had that reputation.

;)

AllAboutThe'O'
8/5/2006, 09:13 PM
I went to go get some chicken strips from Raising Canes, and on the way some 10-12 yr old boy in a cow suit mooned me, and then I drove past the U-haul place and the firemen where busy extinshing two or three trucks. It was a weird trip.
How does a cow moon someone? I know that the cow can jump over a moon but how can a cow man a moon?

royalfan5
8/5/2006, 09:18 PM
How does a cow moon someone? I know that the cow can jump over a moon but how can a cow man a moon?
When there isn't a back to the cow suit.

Chuck Bao
8/6/2006, 05:30 PM
I got mooned yesterday by a little kid while I was on a canal boat tour. Unfortunately, for the kid I was already taking the pic.

I'm like noooo! Kid, that's not nice. Next time, wave at the tourists, okay?

Why do that? I'm not clear on the concept.

http://img5.ranchoweb.com/images/kanunu/kidsswimming.jpg

Shamrock
8/7/2006, 12:47 AM
I got mooned yesterday by a little kid while I was on a canal boat tour. Unfortunately, for the kid I was already taking the pic.

I'm like noooo! Kid, that's not nice. Next time, wave at the tourists, okay?

Why do that? I'm not clear on the concept.

http://img5.ranchoweb.com/images/kanunu/kidsswimming.jpg
That is going to appear in the FARK section ......

SicEmBaylor
8/7/2006, 12:50 AM
I've never been mooned by a kid, but I was at an OU game in Norman when a 12 year old kid in a Cub Scout uniform comes up to me and says, "Baylor sucks!" So, I told him to go s*** himself.

crawfish
8/7/2006, 07:48 AM

Wasn't that in a David Lynch movie?