PDA

View Full Version : The disadvantage of throwing stones on internet message boards

royalfan5
8/5/2006, 06:08 PM
So about a week ago, people are up in arms on messege boards about Nebraska bringing in Major Culbert. There were some vocal OU opinions on this and NU defenses. I posted something about ****ing matches being of no use. Then y'all have your incident with your starting QB, which inspires much gloating from many NU quarters. I instantly feared that this would lead to something bad happening for Nebraska. And it may have http://journalstar.com/blog/huskers.php?title=beck_mia&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1#comments

That in a nutshell is why I don't believe in gloating over other teams player probelmes. karma will get you.

Snrfn4ever08
8/5/2006, 06:51 PM
who????

royalfan5
8/5/2006, 06:55 PM
who????
Harrison Beck, the "Rhett Bomar" of NU apperently. He was Callahan's first and only big QB recruit.

sanantoniosooner
8/5/2006, 06:57 PM
Maybe it's just karma for Cally being an idiot.

King Crimson
8/5/2006, 06:58 PM
Cally also yanked his redshirt late last year when Taylor got KO'd against Iowa State(?)....and NU hardly a lock at the time to be bowl eligible and a road game at CU to play (before CU quit on Barney).

royalfan5
8/5/2006, 07:01 PM
Cally also yanked his redshirt late last year when Taylor got KO'd against Iowa State(?)....and NU hardly a lock at the time to be bowl eligible and a road game at CU to play (before CU quit on Barney).
It was KSU.

royalfan5
8/5/2006, 07:01 PM
Maybe it's just karma for Cally being an idiot.
Then how do you explain your misfotune. I like to blame our mutual disfortune on the internet.

King Crimson
8/5/2006, 07:04 PM
It was KSU.

that's right, ISU was the slugfest you guys tried to lose just after the Pitt trackmeet.

:D

sanantoniosooner
8/5/2006, 07:05 PM
Then how do you explain your misfotune. I like to blame our mutual disfortune on the internet.
Ours is for getting rid of NickZepp.

So you can still blame it on the net.

oumartin
8/5/2006, 07:05 PM
I blame the moderator for letting Whorn fans, bama fans and now NU fans on the board.

Wishboned
8/5/2006, 07:07 PM
I blame Clinton.

Is it any coincidence that our worst years of OU football were during his reign?

Clearly not.

GDC
8/5/2006, 07:16 PM
I blame the moderator for letting Whorn fans, bama fans and now NU fans on the board.

Especially the whorn fans.

Snrfn4ever08
8/5/2006, 07:28 PM
Especially the whorn fans.
lemme second that

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
8/5/2006, 08:08 PM

uh, hello? it isn't like bomar was the first knucklehead QB under stoops...

royalfan5
8/5/2006, 08:13 PM
uh, hello? it isn't like bomar was the first knucklehead QB under stoops...
I see you missed the humor in my joke.

oumartin
8/5/2006, 08:13 PM
Hunter Wall.

Snrfn4ever08
8/5/2006, 08:14 PM
Hunter Wall.
no, i'm thinking more like Brent Rawls

Cam
8/5/2006, 08:55 PM
When will parents learn to keep their mouth shut????

“It’d be different if (Beck) was sitting behind Matt Leinart or Brady Quinn,” Beck-Bothwell said. “Zac’s OK; I wish him all the best, but he’s just OK. The bottom line is, my son isn’t learning anything. He’s just on his own. If he got more time and attention from the coaches, he would be ahead of (Taylor). That’s just my opinion, but I’m his mother.

“Maybe if he would’ve stayed in the SEC, he would’ve been playing,” Beck-Bothwell said. “Maybe he made the wrong decision, I don’t know.

“I know he has some growing up to do, but it’s not like he’s getting in trouble. He’s doing everything he’s supposed to do.”

royalfan5
8/5/2006, 08:59 PM
When will parents learn to keep their mouth shut????
Nothing like chucking gas on the bridge your son just set on fire.

King Crimson
8/5/2006, 09:08 PM
way to go Mom. Harrison should mos def be playing shortstop and hitting in the 4 hole on this year's T-ball team.....