PDA

View Full Version : So, what do my peeps here think about bicycle boy?

Okla-homey
8/5/2006, 05:40 PM
You know, whathisname who "won" the Tour de France while juiced on massive amounts of testosterone. WTFG there slick! Good jorb making the USA look like the cheaters the froggies think we are anyway.

I hear they're yanking his win. I bet he'll get really PO'ed and hurt somebody over this if he has that much testosterone in him.

Dumbarse.

StoopTroup
8/5/2006, 05:42 PM
I don't think he did it.

The French are screwing him IMO.

Newbomb Turk
8/5/2006, 05:43 PM
he's just trying to keep up with the MLB players.

royalfan5
8/5/2006, 05:46 PM
I didn't care when the race was going on, and I don't particularly care now. Honestly, how realistic is to have a sport where you ride a bike up mountains and not expect everyone to dope. IMO, the Europeans are to blame for actually caring about cycling, and then being ****ed that the best nation in the world is better at in than them.

StoopTroup
8/5/2006, 05:48 PM
I wish someone would have gone with Saturday Night Live's idea of the "All Drug Olympics"...

royalfan5
8/5/2006, 05:51 PM
I wish someone would have gone with Saturday Night Live's idea of the "All Drug Olympics"...
That would be sweet. In addidtion, I think there should be a no holds barred college football division. Ron Meyer could be the commisioner and Jackie Sherrill his assistant. That would be sweet.

Jimminy Crimson
8/5/2006, 06:50 PM
I think the surrenderers tainted his whiz.

The thought of 8 American wins in a row tastes like bad escargot to them.

sanantoniosooner
8/5/2006, 06:54 PM
I was going to respond.......

And then I remembered this was about cycling.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
8/5/2006, 07:13 PM
I didn't care when the race was going on, and I don't particularly care now. Honestly, how realistic is to have a sport where you ride a bike up mountains and not expect everyone to dope. IMO, the Europeans are to blame for actually caring about cycling, and then being ****ed that the best nation in the world is better at in than them.not bad...for a bugeater!

Penguin
8/5/2006, 08:14 PM
I'm sure he cheated. Hell, places 2-5 were disqualified last year due to doping. Everybody does it. Some people have better ways of covering it up.

I don't buy the "French want to cheat, so they call Americans cheaters" conspiracy. The guy dropped out of every single bike race right after the Tour de France and that was days before the news broke.

He cheated. He got caught. Let's get over it.

OUHOMER
8/5/2006, 08:43 PM
my thought was that someone put dope in stuff too. than i thought i really dont give a damn.