PDA

View Full Version : Friendship or go-for-it?

Rusher
8/5/2006, 03:37 AM
Long story short, a girl that I talked to tonight just told me that "once a guy is in friendship zone, he's the last person she'll ever think to sleep with"

Hmm. I think she just verbalized what my past relationships were like. None of them started off as friends thus I have no hang-ups with them moving on to their lives, because they rarely come across with my social circles so things are cool as normal. The last girl I dated that started off as friends was in high school, and boy it was a hell when we decided to part ways because in so many ways, not only we stop seeing each other as a couple but also as best friends. Double ouchy.

So what's your guys experience with it? Anyone knows how to date someone in social circle without major drama etc.?

SicEmBaylor
8/5/2006, 03:45 AM
Run. Now. Don't look back; don't question; don't mull over it; don't second guess yourself. Just run. Get the hell away. Flip her the bird on your way out.

YWIA
I expect some green spek my way when your spekker isn't so small.

olevetonahill
8/5/2006, 04:15 AM
Just do the 3 Fs :cool:

tulsaoilerfan
8/5/2006, 08:46 AM
Long story short, a girl that I talked to tonight just told me that "once a guy is in friendship zone, he's the last person she'll ever think to sleep with"

Hmm. I think she just verbalized what my past relationships were like. None of them started off as friends thus I have no hang-ups with them moving on to their lives, because they rarely come across with my social circles so things are cool as normal. The last girl I dated that started off as friends was in high school, and boy it was a hell when we decided to part ways because in so many ways, not only we stop seeing each other as a couple but also as best friends. Double ouchy.

So what's your guys experience with it? Anyone knows how to date someone in social circle without major drama etc.?
Well, for starters, don't offer to take them to Branson:P

Flagstaffsooner
8/5/2006, 08:48 AM
Run. Now. Don't look back; don't question; don't mull over it; don't second guess yourself. Just run. Get the hell away. Flip her the bird on your way out.

YWIA
I expect some green spek my way when your spekker isn't so small.New board. Sic'Em's advice to the lovelorn.:D

usmc-sooner
8/5/2006, 09:59 AM
guys that try to hook up with girls by playing the friend role to get close are freakin gay.

royalfan5
8/5/2006, 10:21 AM
I've heard that roofies can help overcome the friend barrier. I don't know that from experience though.

yermom
8/5/2006, 10:57 AM
seems like a good time to link to The Ladder Theory again ;)

http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html

crawfish
8/5/2006, 11:12 AM
How about this: menage-a-trois...

http://a-arca.uol.com.br/v2/images/sofa_artigo_seinfeld_02_pq.gif

Rusher
8/5/2006, 12:01 PM

YWIA
I expect some green spek my way when your spekker isn't so small.

Too late, bro. It was the conversation after we had fun. :rolleyes: Plus, she seems like a cool girl to hang out, so for now I'll give her a benefit of the doubt.

But I already took an early damage since she just wore my favorite t-shirt on her way out. That's a big red flag :mad:

GottaHavePride
8/5/2006, 02:49 PM
Just do the 3 Fs :cool:

Which of the Fs stands for "do her in the butt"?

SicEmBaylor
8/5/2006, 02:54 PM

I think it has something to do with "Fudge."

olevetonahill
8/5/2006, 03:36 PM
Stanley1 is that you ?

SicEmBaylor
8/5/2006, 03:42 PM
Too late, bro. It was the conversation after we had fun. :rolleyes: Plus, she seems like a cool girl to hang out, so for now I'll give her a benefit of the doubt.

But I already took an early damage since she just wore my favorite t-shirt on her way out. That's a big red flag :mad:

When it ends, and it will...make sure you get that damned t-shirt back. I drove all the way home from Waco just to get one of my t-shirts back. I'd be damned if I was leaving it wit her.

Rusher
8/5/2006, 04:01 PM
Word :D