PDA

View Full Version : vent with the Horns

TheGodfather889
8/5/2006, 12:51 AM
The Horns have gone crazy over this whole thing. The Horns have been driving me nuts with their new arrogance. They feel OU is a a dead program. They feel they will kill us. They've said OU only recruits Texas leftovers. Even as far to say that Adrian Peterson was a Texas leftover and wouldn't start at Texas. And Jamal Charles is so much better. I'm going crazy. I just want to kick their *** so bad!!!!! I had to get it out. I felt my fellow Sooner fans would understand.

picasso
8/5/2006, 12:55 AM
they're lying about Peterson, and Tommie Harris for that matter. All would give up their desinger boot cut jeans for those guys.

oh, and those pretty dates they ask every year to OU/Texas weekend? I've already boned 'em.

BOOMERBRADLEY
8/5/2006, 01:12 AM
No, they are simply jeallous of Peterson.

If they say he wouldn't start at Texas they are either retarded,delusional,foolish and or all 3. Which generally equals nothing more than your average horn

SleestakSooner
8/5/2006, 01:13 AM
Let them yap and get overly confident. It makes it that much sweeter when we whoop em again! Tuck Fexas!

OUHOMER
8/5/2006, 11:20 AM
The Horns have gone crazy over this whole thing. The Horns have been driving me nuts with their new arrogance. They feel OU is a a dead program. They feel they will kill us. They've said OU only recruits Texas leftovers. Even as far to say that Adrian Peterson was a Texas leftover and wouldn't start at Texas. And Jamal Charles is so much better. I'm going crazy. I just want to kick their *** so bad!!!!! I had to get it out. I felt my fellow Sooner fans would understand.

Why are you hanging out with horns:confused:

soonerinabilene
8/5/2006, 12:18 PM
they were delusional after heupel left and said that simms would lead them to a victory over us (14-3, 35-24). they thought that we were dead after hybl left, and felt that jason white would struggle his first year to be the actual starter (65-13). they thought vince would beat us his first year to be the starter(mofo didnt even score a td 12-0) and now that we dont have the only qb to lose to them in 6 years, we are going to be dead??? i do believe that paul thompson has relatively close to the same amount of game experience that jason had going into his junior year. let them be delusional. they same to be forgetting that mack has to actually coach again this year.

Don Rafael
8/5/2006, 12:22 PM
As a Horn, I do NOT think Peterson is a leftover. Neither was Bomar. But I'm glad we have Charles, Colt and Snead right now. I'd love to have Peterson's talent on our team, but we should definitely beat you this season. Our D is too strong, and we are loaded everywhere but QB right now. I still think OU will win at least 8 games, and probably play in the Holiday or Cotton Bowl.

You are NOT a top 10 team this year, and you wouldn't have been a top 10 team with Bomar.

Hopefully you will have your crap together when you take on the mighty Baylor Bears.:D

southern sooner
8/5/2006, 12:25 PM
Well, I must agree with them, Petersone wouldn't start... I mean come on look at their staff, they have yet to prove they can start the best player. Bench Applewhite for Simms - keep Young on the bech for Simms... Not starting Peterson is less of a statement on the players talent and more of one on their lame a** coaching staff.

I would say that Charles would be 3rd or 4th in OUr backfield.... Behind AD, Patrick and Murray.

soonerinabilene
8/5/2006, 12:26 PM
As a Horn, I do NOT think Peterson is a leftover. Neither was Bomar. But I'm glad we have Charles, Colt and Snead right now. I'd love to have Peterson's talent on our team, but we should definitely beat you this season. Our D is too strong, and we are loaded everywhere but QB right now. I still think OU will win at least 8 games, and probably play in the Holiday or Cotton Bowl.

You are NOT a top 10 team this year, and you wouldn't have been a top 10 team with Bomar.

Hopefully you will have your crap together when you take on the mighty Baylor Bears.:D

how is this guy green? someone with over 500 wanna fix this situation?

Snrfn4ever08
8/5/2006, 12:26 PM

that's funny, i'm pretty sure that first statement is the same thing all of us have to say about your team(with exception to the o-line). oh, and don't forget mack is actually back to coaching this year. as for the second statement, you're delusional. we don't know how we are w/o Bomar, but it's stupid to think we weren't a top 10 team with him. oh, and just for the record, you guys sure as hell aren't number 2 without vince young

BOOMERBRADLEY
8/5/2006, 01:07 PM
oh, and just for the record, you guys sure as hell aren't number 2 without vince young

Listen to this guy...He is wise beyond his years

BASSooner
8/5/2006, 01:17 PM
like we've all said before. their passing game/running game/coach is gone. No more whorn glory. it just shifted to us.

Snrfn4ever08
8/5/2006, 03:15 PM
i see visions of the new chris simms in texas's future. we all know what that means for oklahoma.:D

GDC
8/5/2006, 03:19 PM
I'm thinking the whorns turned OU in. Look at it, the main advantage OU had this year other than Peterson was Bomar, I think it was a whorn pre-emptive strike to level the playing field because of their inexperienced QBs.

fadada1
8/5/2006, 04:04 PM
But I'm glad we have Charles, Colt and Snead right now.
WHO?????

Snrfn4ever08
8/5/2006, 04:05 PM
WHO?????
my thoughts exactly

LosAngelesSooner
8/5/2006, 04:10 PM
We're gonna beat them this year. Don't sweat it...

Snrfn4ever08
8/5/2006, 04:57 PM
We're gonna beat them this year. Don't sweat it...
dude, i've been looking for the goat-faced killer for a long time. i knew if i waited long enough, he'd show up:D

BASSooner
8/5/2006, 05:14 PM

but...we have AD and PT....needless to say...OUr 2 beats, your 4.

in oklahoma we're the sh*t!

Snrfn4ever08
8/5/2006, 05:32 PM
but...we have AD and PT....needless to say...OUr 2 beats, your 4.

in oklahoma we're the sh*t!
i just thought i'd point this out before anyone else did. i think you meant OUr 2 beats your 3;)

BASSooner
8/5/2006, 05:36 PM
i just thought i'd point this out before anyone else did. i think you meant OUr 2 beats your 3;)
ooo haha i forgot that he left out taylor......glad that loser is gone

Snrfn4ever08
8/5/2006, 05:39 PM
ooo haha i forgot that he left out taylor......glad that loser is gone
maybe bomar should go join ramonce at texas college:D

SoonerJLB
8/5/2006, 06:10 PM
is with a victory over them in the RRS. Until then the hot air will continue to blow from the South of Baja Oklahoma. :texan:

goingoneight
8/5/2006, 11:01 PM
As a Horn, I do NOT think Peterson is a leftover. Neither was Bomar. [right here] But I'm glad we have Charles, Colt and Snead right now. I'd love to have Peterson's talent on our team, but we should definitely beat you this season. Our D is too strong, and we are loaded everywhere but QB right now. I still think OU will win at least 8 games, and probably play in the Holiday or Cotton Bowl.

Don, you lost me "right here." And tell your fellow whorns that your "HEAD FOOTBALL COACH" has already quoted several times over-and-over again that he believes AD is one of the greatest TB's to EVER play the game. Oh, and yes, we'll be a top-ten team, bank on it. Losing a designated starter QB takes the cameras off of us for number one, though... and rightfully so. Still I would rather lose 12 games in 2006 than to play cheaters and thugs. Fortunately OUr coach actually does something abOUt that situation.

goingoneight
8/5/2006, 11:03 PM
is with a victory over them in the RRS. Until then the hot air will continue to blow from the South of Baja Oklahoma. :texan:

You're kidding, right? They'll remember this until 35 years from now when they play another unranked OU team to go on for the title. Coaches talk: "great team, great tradition." Obnoxious biased fan talk: "cheaters."

Sco
8/6/2006, 07:21 AM
^Good call... beat me to it.

tummer
8/6/2006, 02:40 PM
"No, they are simply jeallous of Peterson."

And all his championships?

GDC
8/6/2006, 05:48 PM
Tummer gots to go.

King Crimson
8/6/2006, 05:57 PM

is this REALLY the argumentation front you wanna open....?

tummer
8/6/2006, 06:05 PM
No, really. I thought he won some championships in high school.

If so, I'm jealous. My h.s. alma mater sucks at football.

soonerinabilene
8/6/2006, 06:07 PM

like its been said a thousand times, have fun this year without vince and with mack having to coach again. It's time for you to replace us as the defending holiday bowl champions. :texan:

StoopTroup
8/6/2006, 06:21 PM
like its been said a thousand times, have fun this year without vince and with mack having to coach again. It's time for you to replace us as the defending holiday bowl champions. :texan:
You know...

I guess it's OK to wish them well this year.

Maybe I've been to hard on them.

:pop:

Snrfn4ever08
8/6/2006, 06:21 PM
unless they catch another doozy from wazzou:D

tummer
8/6/2006, 06:26 PM

Do you mean the same "Radio" that THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS were fools for not moving to WR?

Like Bob Stoops would've done?

So now that he left, y'all are ready to do a 180 on him?

How aggy.

Snrfn4ever08
8/6/2006, 06:29 PM
Do you mean the same "Radio" that THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS were fools for not moving to WR?

Like Bob Stoops would've done?

So now that he left, y'all are ready to do a 180 on him?

How aggy.
you sir, are an idiot. you know why you guys are national champions? because of a bogus touchdown where Radio's knee was already down and a really stupid play by reggie bush

soonerinabilene
8/6/2006, 09:43 PM
you are right. i am a fag.

fixed

Big Red Ron
8/6/2006, 11:24 PM
Just for the record AD does have a Big XII Championship. Lost while playing in the BCS title game and was runner up for the Heisman.

Charles. He does not belong in the same sentence as Adrian Peterson.

Snrfn4ever08
8/6/2006, 11:38 PM
Just for the record AD does have a Big XII Championship. Lost while playing in the BCS title game and was runner up for the Heisman.

Charles. He does not belong in the same sentence as Adrian Peterson.
i love how you put the period in to break the sentences up:D

badger
8/6/2006, 11:38 PM
Considering that many Texas STUDENTS attend the University of Oklahoma, I'd say it is only fair that Texas athletes attend OU, also. I mean, Texas recruits in Oklahoma--- California, Kansas, Florida, you name it. If you want to make it a "which state has the best recruits" contest, Texas would win! But, we all know that the smartest and best Texas athletes go where the smartest and best students go--- the University of Oklahoma.

Luthor
8/7/2006, 08:48 AM
I understand there is a poll put that has us at #2 now. We were at #7 (?) last week and we still have the same players this week. OSU is supposedly now at #1 with the same gaping holes in their D roster as they had last February.

My point: Anyone who puts a nickels' worth of value in these early polls is an idiot.

TexasLidig8r
8/7/2006, 09:07 AM
you sir, are an idiot. you know why you guys are national champions? because of a bogus touchdown where Radio's knee was already down and a really stupid play by reggie bush

Oh PLEASE!!!

So, Texas would have had a first down at the 10 against a defense who hadn't shown they could stop Texas. Yeah, right, Texas would not have scored.

Taking your premise then, what about when SC had the ball in the first half, Leinart threw an obvious interception picked off by Kelson.. which would have given Texas the ball at the 50.... and it's ruled an "incomplete pass." Even the replays showed it to be an INT. Oh, SC scored a touchdown on that drive.

As for Bush's bonehead play.. that's part of football.

GADOCADWI !!

Snrfn4ever08
8/7/2006, 09:35 AM
Oh PLEASE!!!

So, Texas would have had a first down at the 10 against a defense who hadn't shown they could stop Texas. Yeah, right, Texas would not have scored.

Taking your premise then, what about when SC had the ball in the first half, Leinart threw an obvious interception picked off by Kelson.. which would have given Texas the ball at the 50.... and it's ruled an "incomplete pass." Even the replays showed it to be an INT. Oh, SC scored a touchdown on that drive.

As for Bush's bonehead play.. that's part of football.

GADOCADWI !!
as far as the defense not being able to stop you, it's not like you guys scored on every drive, so there's always the possibility. oh, and stop complaining about the interception call, because that was no where near as blatant as the vince-with-his-knee-down option.