PDA

View Full Version : Just to remind everyone why we still have a great team

Snrfn4ever08
8/4/2006, 11:45 PM
enjoy.:D
http://media.putfile.com/Adrian-Peterson-Ride-the-Train

BASSooner
8/4/2006, 11:51 PM
Who said that AD was the only thing we had? We have strong leadership on both sides of the field now. I feel great things for PT. I hope he just kicks @$$. I don't care what anybody else says but, I hope he puts VY into shame.

Snrfn4ever08
8/4/2006, 11:52 PM
Who said that AD was the only thing we had? We have strong leadership on both sides of the field now. I feel great things for PT. I hope he just kicks @$$. I don't care what anybody else says but, I hope he puts VY into shame.
dude, simmer down there. i don't remember saying that's all we have. that video just happened to give me a sense of revival

BASSooner
8/4/2006, 11:56 PM
dude, simmer down there. i don't remember saying that's all we have. that video just happened to give me a sense of revival
yeah i know man. i'm just thinkin about all the great things that we have out there. We have a reputation to kick @$$ when everyone else thinks we suck

Jello Biafra
8/4/2006, 11:56 PM

I was happy to see thompson on the news last night. he said something to effect of he has been leading this team for longer than just recently. It made me realize that first off, he's right and second, the correct choice was made. he didn't just say it. he said it with attitude. now hopefully he will go out and show some aggression. you see.....I think that is what set bomar and thompson apart last year.

soonerhubs
8/4/2006, 11:57 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing ENA rolling out as he completes many TD passes to the likes of Malcolm Kelly and Co.

Snrfn4ever08
8/4/2006, 11:58 PM
I was happy to see thompson on the news last night. he said something to effect of he has been leading this team for longer than just recently. It made me realize that first off, he's right and second, the correct choice was made. he didn't just say it. he said it with attitude. now hopefully he will go out and show some aggression. you see.....I think that is what set bomar and thompson apart last year.
i'm not sure if it's homerism or not, but i think i feel better now that thompson's our quarterback than when"The Idiot"was quarterback. at least we know paul isn't a complete dumbass

Blue
8/5/2006, 01:13 AM
i'm not sure if it's homerism or not, but i think i feel better now that thompson's our quarterback than when"The Idiot"was quarterback. at least we know paul isn't a complete dumbass

I wouldn't go that far. If we lose a game or struggle in the opening two, we're dropping in the polls like a rock.

Snrfn4ever08
8/5/2006, 12:15 PM
I wouldn't go that far. If we lose a game or struggle in the opening two, we're dropping in the polls like a rock.
we dropped in the polls like a rock last year, but when all was said and done, i think we were a lot better than #22. i don't base whether or not the season's successful solely by the polls. there's gonna be an even bigger media bias now than there was before.

Snrfn4ever08
8/5/2006, 05:34 PM
bump

The Ensuing Kickoff
8/5/2006, 07:18 PM
Holy balls.