PDA

View Full Version : Home skillets...I have a question.

Okla-homey
8/4/2006, 07:14 PM
My baby bro has invited me to a drunken fest on some OU classmate's of his on Lake Thunderturd next weekend. Houseboat, personal watercraft, beer. Should I go? Did I mention there was beer?

Okla-homey
8/4/2006, 07:18 PM
Yes. Wear a life jacket. We need you for those morning history lessons.

I'm on it!

but, do your trunks really smell like poop after you climb outta that there Lake Thunderturd? I need the straight skinny peeps. Should I get shots first?

OCUDad
8/4/2006, 07:18 PM
Wait a minute... why is this even a question? What's the downside you're hiding from us?

King Crimson
8/4/2006, 07:20 PM
Dirtybird get's a bad rap.....it's alright. it's just silty with red clay. it's not polluted or like the Atlantic Ocean where you have to wash off the sludge and oil with turpentine. or watch for stray disposed medical supplies like syringes and ****. i say go.

StoopTroup
8/4/2006, 07:23 PM
http://www.internationalfriendship.com/Lake%20Party%20Image%20sm.jpg

Okla-homey
8/4/2006, 07:23 PM
Dirtybird get's a bad rap.....it's alright. it's just silty with red clay. it's not polluted or like the Atlantic Ocean where you have to wash off the sludge and oil with turpentine. or watch for stray disposed medical supplies like syringes and ****. i say go.

I know KC would not steer a brutha wrong. As long as its natural siltage and stuff, I'm down with it.

If you read something about some hillbilly who drown-ded next Saturday on Lake Thunderturd...

That would be me!

King Crimson
8/4/2006, 07:37 PM
just don't get ate by one of them catfish the size of a jap car that live at the bottom of the dam.

buy ya a can of skoal, wear some frayed blue jean cutoffs, and talk about the bait shop alot and you'll fit right in.

:D

StoopTroup
8/4/2006, 07:38 PM
and no noodlin' while drinkin' !

OUDoc
8/4/2006, 07:46 PM
Drink beer, don't drink beer...
Where's the problem?

Hell yes! Just don't wear anything white in the water. It'll never be white again.

Howzit
8/4/2006, 07:48 PM
Where's the problem?

Hell yes! Just don't wear anything white in the water. It'll never be white again.
Beat me to it. They don't call it Dirty Bird for nothin'.

:D

Harry Beanbag
8/4/2006, 07:51 PM
You're gay if you don't go.

(Unless the wife won't let you.)

mdklatt
8/4/2006, 09:53 PM
My baby bro has invited me to a drunken fest on some OU classmate's of his on Lake Thunderturd next weekend. Houseboat, personal watercraft, beer.

Please don't harass my sailing class. Wait...no class next weekend. Go for tit.

mdklatt
8/4/2006, 09:55 PM

Excellent advice!

bri
8/5/2006, 12:53 AM
Dude, the fact that you even had to ASK makes the baby Jesus cry.

And by "the baby Jesus", I mean "me".

Beano's Fourth Chin
8/5/2006, 12:57 AM
another weekend saved due to the power of groupthink!

God Bless you South Oval!

bri
8/5/2006, 12:59 AM
Hey, if people weren't comically retarded, we wouldn't NEED groupthink. :D