PDA

View Full Version : Go tit

Norm In Norman
8/4/2006, 12:41 PM
I almost misspelled "Got it" in an email. To a female coworker. Good thing I caught it, because I don't think spellchecker would have caught that.

Penguin
8/4/2006, 12:50 PM
prevert

JohnnyMack
8/4/2006, 12:51 PM
My tits thread got locked.

This place sucks.

Norm In Norman
8/4/2006, 12:52 PM
This isn't a tit thread. This is a got it thread.

JohnnyMack
8/4/2006, 12:52 PM
Bennys?

toast
8/4/2006, 12:54 PM
Sounds like a Jeopardy skit on SNL with Sean Connery...

Mjcpr
8/4/2006, 01:05 PM
I'll take Jap Anus Relations for $400, Alex.

VeeJay
8/4/2006, 01:16 PM
Not to fret. I once sent to a female worker a note about a "miscount" and accidentally left out the "o"

:eek:

BeetDigger
8/4/2006, 01:19 PM
Is she hawt?

mdklatt
8/4/2006, 01:31 PM
Is she hawt?

Not if she has a mis****.

Fugue
8/4/2006, 01:35 PM
Not if she has a mis****.

but she might be nicer.

VeeJay
8/4/2006, 01:42 PM
Never seen her mis****, but she has acute angina.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
8/4/2006, 02:01 PM
you seem to be doing that a lot lately

SoonerInKCMO
8/4/2006, 02:36 PM
I once went to lunch with a female co-worker to a place where they give you fresh baked cookies after your meal. She didn't want hers and gave it to me. I was sending her an e-mail later in the afternoon and had typed "thanks for letting me eat your cookie"... but that looked a little too much like something else so I erased the whole sentence.

Hamhock
8/4/2006, 02:39 PM
I almost misspelled "Got it" in an email. To a female coworker. Good thing I caught it, because I don't think spellchecker would have caught that.

G-O T-I-T

GOOOOOOO TIT.

That's what I would say if i was cheering in a Hawk/Titmouse contest for survival.

mdklatt
8/4/2006, 02:55 PM
This reminds me of a joke.

Two construction workers (a man and a woman) were trying to finish a job. There was a lot of noise, so they had to use hand signals to communicate. The man pointed to himself, touched his knee, and the made a hammering motion. The woman looked perplexed for a moment, but then nodded her head and replied by pointing to herself, grabbing her left breast, and then pointed to her crotch. The man had no idea what she was doing, so he repeated his hand signals and got the same reply. He finally gave up and walked over to her. "Didn't you understand what I was saying? I knee hammer--'I need the hammer'". "I understood you all right", she said. "I told you, 'I left it in the box'".

GrapevineSooner
8/4/2006, 02:56 PM
Along those lines (http://tornandfrayed.typepad.com/tornandfrayed/2006/04/unfortunate_web.html).

From a circulating e-mail (thanks Nige!): Each of the following websites belongs to a legitimate company dealing
in regular products and services, but they just didn't think their web
domain names through before registering them.
1. A site called 'Who Represents' where you can find the name of the
agent who represents a celebrity. Their domain name is
www.whorepresents.com
2. Experts Exchange, a knowledge base where programmers can exchange
advice and views at www.expertsexchange.com
3. Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at
www.penisland.net
4. Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at www.therapistfinder.com
5. Then of course, there's the Italian Power Generator company -
www.powergenitalia.com

BeetDigger
8/4/2006, 02:57 PM
I once went to lunch with a female co-worker to a place where they give you fresh baked cookies after your meal. She didn't want hers and gave it to me. I was sending her an e-mail later in the afternoon and had typed "thanks for letting me eat your cookie"... but that looked a little too much like something else so I erased the whole sentence.

Was she hawt?

BeetDigger
8/4/2006, 02:58 PM

Two construction workers (a man and a woman) were trying to finish a job. There was a lot of noise, so they had to use hand signals to communicate. The man pointed to himself, touched his knee, and the made a hammering motion. The woman looked perplexed for a moment, but then nodded her head and replied by pointing to herself, grabbing her left breast, and then pointed to her crotch. The man had no idea what she was doing, so he repeated his hand signals and got the same reply. He finally gave up and walked over to her. "Didn't you understand what I was saying? I knee hammer--'I need the hammer'". "I understood you all right", she said. "I told you, 'I left it in the box'".

Is the chick in the joke hawt?

BeetDigger
8/4/2006, 02:58 PM
Damn double post.

Osce0la
8/4/2006, 03:03 PM

I heard one like this one time, only it went:

Two construction workers (a woman and a man) were trying to finish a job. There was a lot of noise, so they had to use hand signals to communicate. The man pointed to himself, touched his knee, and the made a hammering motion. The woman looked perplexed for a moment, but then nodded her head and replied by pointing to herself, grabbing her left breast, and then pointed to her crotch. The man had no idea what she was doing, so he repeated his hand signals and got the same reply. He finally gave up and walked over to her. "Didn't you understand what I was saying? I knee hammer--'I need the hammer'". "I understood you all right", she said. "I told you, 'I left it in the box'".

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/4/2006, 03:05 PM
I just keep seeing 'Go tit' and 'Norm In Norman' together and it's making me laugh.

:norm:

mdklatt
8/4/2006, 03:06 PM
Is the chick in the joke hawt?

Definitely.

mdklatt
8/4/2006, 03:07 PM
I heard one like this one time, only it went:

Two construction workers (a woman and a man) were trying to finish a job. There was a lot of noise, so they had to use hand signals to communicate. The man pointed to himself, touched his knee, and the made a hammering motion. The woman looked perplexed for a moment, but then nodded her head and replied by pointing to herself, grabbing her left breast, and then pointed to her crotch. The man had no idea what she was doing, so he repeated his hand signals and got the same reply. He finally gave up and walked over to her. "Didn't you understand what I was saying? I knee hammer--'I need the hammer'". "I understood you all right", she said. "I told you, 'I left it in the box'".

I don't get it. :confused:

toast
8/4/2006, 03:23 PM
I don't ge tit. :confused:

Norm In Norman
8/4/2006, 03:38 PM
Let's go tit, let's go! <clap> <clap>

Mjcpr
8/4/2006, 03:40 PM
Go tit, he's our man
If he can't do it, no one can!!

Wooooo!!

Viking Kitten
8/4/2006, 05:05 PM
Tit Tit... Tit Tit Tit... Tit Tit Tit... TIT TIT!

colleyvillesooner
8/4/2006, 05:08 PM
DUN-DUN-DUN-DUN DUN-DUNNNNNNNN TIT!

Chuck Bao
8/4/2006, 05:39 PM
My favorite acronym for when a series of unexpected events lead to a strange and bewildering result: TIT (This is Thailand).

Sort of like a Far Side version of SNAFU.

BeetDigger
8/4/2006, 09:10 PM
Definitely.

With really big ..., well, you know.