PDA

View Full Version : Timing of Bomar Transgressions

BermudaSooner
8/3/2006, 09:55 PM
Many of you seem to be saying "Bomar screwed up at the Ford Center with the MIP, and then he did this. He was warned and should have listened." From the evidence that has been discussed, it sounds like this happened last year, or most certainly prior to the MIP at the Ford Center. Evidence being his tax return, which obviously had to be from 2005, and the fact that there seems to be concern that OU may have to forfeit games from last season. As I recall, the MIP was a few months ago and Hudiberg bought BRSI 4 months ago and Hudiberg supposedly had nothing to do with this.

The kid screwed up. No matter how upset you feel as a fan about this, Rhett's life is much more affected than yours. Get over it, wish him well, and get behind Paul Thompson.

AlabamaSooner
8/3/2006, 10:06 PM
Many of you seem to be saying "Bomar screwed up at the Ford Center with the MIP, and then he did this. He was warned and should have listened." From the evidence that has been discussed, it sounds like this happened last year, or most certainly prior to the MIP at the Ford Center. Evidence being his tax return, which obviously had to be from 2005, and the fact that there seems to be concern that OU may have to forfeit games from last season. As I recall, the MIP was a few months ago and Hudiberg bought BRSI 4 months ago and Hudiberg supposedly had nothing to do with this.

The kid screwed up. No matter how upset you feel as a fan about this, Rhett's life is much more affected than yours. Get over it, wish him well, and get behind Paul Thompson.

Nicely said...I agree.

mdklatt
8/3/2006, 10:08 PM
Many of you seem to be saying "Bomar screwed up at the Ford Center with the MIP, and then he did this. He was warned and should have listened." From the evidence that has been discussed, it sounds like this happened last year, or most certainly prior to the MIP at the Ford Center.

This is relevant how?

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/3/2006, 10:23 PM
Can we put Rhett Bomar on "Dead to us" list and then you can't talk nasty about the dead and we can forget all about him.

Snrfn4ever08
8/3/2006, 10:28 PM
i thought we tried to tell you guys late last night, bomar is to be referred to as "The Idiot" (yes, with the capitals) from this point in time forth

badger
8/3/2006, 10:39 PM
can we use a cool font when referring to"The Idiot"???

Snrfn4ever08
8/3/2006, 10:40 PM
can we use a cool font when referring to"The Idiot"???
i'm all for that. i think we need a little button to push over by the smilies just to make typing it in a little bit easier, because if you don't include the quotes and capitals, it's just not the same

badger
8/3/2006, 10:44 PM
just copy and paste--- it's easy once you're a repeat offender like "The Idiot"

Beano's Fourth Chin
8/3/2006, 10:44 PM
Umm... no.