PDA

View Full Version : So I moved Thompson to qb in Ncaa 07

The_Red_Patriot
8/3/2006, 03:01 PM
and he is pretty good.

Running the option with him and Peterson is awesome.

So there!

we will still win the National Title!

Right?

man

Pricetag
8/3/2006, 03:07 PM
I was thinking what to do about this as far as ratings adjustments go.

I figure I'll refer to his ratings in 2006, and probably knock off a few awareness points for rustiness.

As a WR, I think his speed ratings would probably be a little high, wouldn't they? I'm sure the difference will stick out when I compare them to his ratings as a QB last year.

Sco
8/3/2006, 03:09 PM
This is now two consecutive NCAA games where they have gotten our starting QB wrong.

But yes. We will still win. And Peterson will win the Heisman. And Stoops will be elected king of the universe and then no one will interfere with our plans for world domination. NO ONE!

All_Day_28
8/3/2006, 03:12 PM
if you change his position to QB his rating actually changes to a 91 overall.. better than bomar..

Pricetag
8/3/2006, 03:18 PM
if you change his position to QB his rating actually changes to a 91 overall.. better than bomar..
So I guess they left his THP and THA ratings high like a QB, huh? Good on them.

I'd say the 91 is due to his inflated speed ratings. He was a quick QB on last year's game, and I bet his speed as a WR is quite a bit higher.

Landthief 1972
8/3/2006, 04:36 PM
His throwing stats were mid-80s when I checked while I was switching him to QB (and lowering Bomar and Quinn's stats to 40s and placing them at offensive tackle - have fun Rhett!). His touch isn't as good as Bomar's, and he doesn't evade a sack as well, but some of that is the operator, I'm sure. :) If you do avoid the sack tho, he's good for 10-15 yards. Hard to tackle, too.

SoonerNSeattle
8/3/2006, 06:45 PM
In addition to simply placing PT in the QB depth chart, how do you convert PT to a QB?

When I moved him to the QBs, he was a 65....Help!

bstuff1979
8/3/2006, 08:32 PM
In addition to simply placing PT in the QB depth chart, how do you convert PT to a QB?

When I moved him to the QBs, he was a 65....Help!

In addition to making the adjustments on the depth chart, you've got to go to the section where you change the player's height/weight/number/home town. The player's position is among the stats in that section and all you need to do is switch from WR to QB.

badger
8/3/2006, 10:57 PM
As a sidenote, I was none too impressed with the new ncaa. You can't taunt, you can't shake the screen for home field advantage--- you can't create stupid signs for your fans to hold anymore, what gives???

Snrfn4ever08
8/3/2006, 11:05 PM
As a sidenote, I was none too impressed with the new ncaa. You can't taunt, you can't shake the screen for home field advantage--- you can't create stupid signs for your fans to hold anymore, what gives???
that sign thing sucked anyway. not enough personalization

msteudem
8/3/2006, 11:11 PM
I switched PT to QB and played UAB. My first offensive play was an option and PT took it 77 yards for a TD. I don't know about the other systems but the 360 version has Bomar's profile of him cross-eyed and slow.

badger
8/3/2006, 11:32 PM
that sign thing sucked anyway. not enough personalization
you must have different friends than I do that played the game. their signs were friggin hilarious.

Example: Your mom is a very manish woman.

SoonerNSeattle
8/4/2006, 08:44 AM
In addition to making the adjustments on the depth chart, you've got to go to the section where you change the player's height/weight/number/home town. The player's position is among the stats in that section and all you need to do is switch from WR to QB.

Thanks bstuff...but is there a code to unlock and allow me to change his position? Right now I can't change it...

TheUnnamedSooner
8/4/2006, 08:47 AM
I made the same qb move on 360. When running a pass play, if you scramble to the outside, he throws pretty good to a fading receiver.

The_Red_Patriot
8/4/2006, 08:55 AM
how is the 360 version? looks good but how does it play?

AzianSooner
8/4/2006, 08:57 AM
and he is pretty good.

Running the option with him and Peterson is awesome.

So there!

we will still win the National Title!

Right?

man

I like your dream and I like what you said.

I wanna hug and kiss you now.

Geekboy
8/4/2006, 09:14 AM
how is the 360 version? looks good but how does it play?
Plays great in my opinion. I traded in the regular Xbox for the 360 just because of this game. Playing this thing with headphones, adjust the volume where after a big play the crowd volume (maxed out) drowns out the announcers..........the graphics.......the college game atmosphere..........you'll get painful goosebumps.

Granted the 360 version has many features missing this go around because they were under the gun to get it out. But most of the stuff that is missing is okay with me. A few things I would have liked in (camera angles, coach mode) but no big deal.

One thing that was outstanding was as I was watching an 'instant replay' I was viewing from a side angle and a bomb was being thrown. As the receiver was turning to leap and catch the ball you could see behind him VERY CLEARLY the crowd starting to leap to their feet. In slow motion this was jaw dropping stuff.

Also many many more animations than in the past.

bstuff1979
8/4/2006, 09:41 AM
Thanks bstuff...but is there a code to unlock and allow me to change his position? Right now I can't change it...

If you're playing on the 360 I think you need to save the changes before you leave that specific screen. Took me a couple of times to catch it, it just won't stick unless you do it that way. If you're not on the 360, not sure but I'd guess it's not all that different.

bstuff1979
8/4/2006, 09:48 AM
Plays great in my opinion. I traded in the regular Xbox for the 360 just because of this game. Playing this thing with headphones, adjust the volume where after a big play the crowd volume (maxed out) drowns out the announcers..........the graphics.......the college game atmosphere..........you'll get painful goosebumps.

Granted the 360 version has many features missing this go around because they were under the gun to get it out. But most of the stuff that is missing is okay with me. A few things I would have liked in (camera angles, coach mode) but no big deal.

One thing that was outstanding was as I was watching an 'instant replay' I was viewing from a side angle and a bomb was being thrown. As the receiver was turning to leap and catch the ball you could see behind him VERY CLEARLY the crowd starting to leap to their feet. In slow motion this was jaw dropping stuff.

Also many many more animations than in the past.

I really like the 360 version, haven't played the xbox or any of the others. I actually got a 360 for this game (and I needed/wanted a new dvd player, 2 birds-one stone) and aside from no classic teams it's a good time. The only real flaw is the ai for the db's and to an even greater extent, the safeties. It's like you've got Forest Gump and Dexter Manly back there. I've got cover two with a lb at spy and the corners are in man (nickle d). There's a decent pass rush and I figure this 3&11 is going to be 4&11 pretty soon, but, wait...their strongside wideout beats Wolfe by a couple of steps. I figure that I've got a safety back there for help so there's not too much room for concern untill I see that he's yards away from the ball with no real concern for what's going on. That and I'm getting really sick of the 13-18 yr old kids using the online play option as a chance to release all the fart jokes and f-bombs they've ever come across all while using a no huddle offense and throwing their fastest db in at qb.

OUSanders
8/4/2006, 10:49 AM
so i assume these changed can't be done for online play huh?

bstuff1979
8/4/2006, 11:12 AM
so i assume these changed can't be done for online play huh?

you can make all the substitutions you want (ie, thompson in at qb for other guy) but you can't adjust ratings. halzle, in the game, gives you a better chance at winning.

Snrfn4ever08
8/4/2006, 11:21 AM
you can make all the substitutions you want (ie, thompson in at qb for other guy) but you can't adjust ratings. halzle, in the game, gives you a better chance at winning.
you know the eerie thing about this is that wednesday morning, before all of this came to light, i started my dynasty against uab and had to pull bomar in favor of halzle just to win the game. i ended up coming back from 10 down and winning in overtime. was this an omen of things to come, or just a coincidence?

Pricetag
8/4/2006, 02:31 PM
Remember when editing to also add his QB jacket, as well as taking off the receiving gloves.

Miko
8/4/2006, 04:16 PM
(and lowering Bomar and Quinn's stats to 40s and placing them at offensive tackle - have fun Rhett!).

:D I love it. But can you change him into a texas cheerleader and stick him in a cage with bevo or ralphie??

josh09
8/4/2006, 04:48 PM
sorry to say but its not working out as well for me. bomar is awesome in the aiming category ive noticed, as a side note. ive got a.d., bomar, and a wide receiver (who would be iglesias in real life) in the running for the heisman with a.d. at the top right now, which i think is pretty cool. switching to PT almost cost me the big XII championship, so im going to stick with bomar.

GottaHavePride
8/4/2006, 07:12 PM
They're saying you can't just put PT in on the game - he'll be a 65-rating. But if you go edit the roster and change his position to QB he's a 91.

Blue
8/5/2006, 12:25 AM
If any of you gamer dudes could help me I'd appreciate it. I haven't played NCAA since around 2000. This is NCAA` 06' mind you.

I need tips on just how to freakin play the game. What defenses work best with OU? What plays work? I'm clueless and it's ****ing me off. I'm tired of getting beat.

I play the 4-3 and 5-2 but people just drive on me.

On offense, I have no clue.

BASSooner
8/5/2006, 12:29 AM
4-2-6, 4-3(Lightning play), 3-3-5...any zone plays work

Blue
8/5/2006, 12:48 AM
4-2-6, 4-3(Lightning play), 3-3-5...any zone plays work

Thanks Bass.

Any clues on O.

I hate to be picky but could you be more specific? Kinda like an overview for idiots? What to play when I'm expecting the pass, run, etc...

bstuff1979
8/5/2006, 10:38 AM
Thanks Bass.

Any clues on O.

I hate to be picky but could you be more specific? Kinda like an overview for idiots? What to play when I'm expecting the pass, run, etc...

It mostly depends on whether you're playing online or against the computer. If you're online, then it's a mixed bag since you're going up against a bunch of teeny-boppers who love to have the qb run backwards untill the db's break off of coverage and then they bomb away (it's an abomination worse than anything the old wac could have served up). If it's not what the video-game folks call "cheesers", then you're probably up against someone who really knows thier xo's. They're more along the lines of the computer as they're going to react and adjust more along the lines of what you'd see in reality. For offense, you need to (just as in reality) try and set up a balanced offense. If you exclusively run or pass, the D will adjust accordingly and shut you down rather quickly. Seeing as OU's strength is running the ball, try and set up the pass game early with quick routes consisting of button hooks, short flag and post routes, and sparing use of the screen play. This isn't to say that you throw the majority of the time, just be sure to mix in at least one pass play per 3 downs. I like to go with a the ace set and the offset I. OU's TE's are pretty good (you need to sub in Gresham at either 1st or 2nd string) and while the offset I is more geared to the run play you have a variety of pass plays that feature the te's. After the D gets used to this rythm of run-pass-run-run-pass and so on, you can start up the play action. If you find yourself in 2nd and short (under 5 yards) it's almost a given that you need to try and toy with the D. The first couple of times in this scenario, you can almost always catch the D going man to man on the corners and blitzing at least one linebacker and sometimes a safety. If the safety plays up, your in the money. A playaction out of the 2TE I with Gresham running a 7yard flag route more often than not ends up with a 20 yard gain. If he's not open (meaning the safety faked his blitz or just played up in a zone) that means there's likely to be a couple of linebackers coming at Thompson. As Gresham is running his flag route, your wr and other TE (Finley) should be running some sort of route over the middle to take advantage of whatever blitz the D is running. Finley should be in a one-on-one situation over the middle, but be carefull as the mlb or one of the de's may have dropped back into zone just waiting to pick off something over the middle. If this happens, it may be time to scramble or get the ball to the wr. He should be in man with the safeties both being occupied. These 2nd and short plays are the most likely time to bust a big play so that's why I'm rambling on and on about this specific scenario (that and I'm a junkie for football x's and o's, and not so much video games other than this one). More than anything else, it depends on the D they're running. A nickle D works well up against most offenses, but is vulnerable to run plays outside the tackles as well as counter plays (only 2 lb's, if your oline can run block, is a big disadvantage). If the corners show blitz, audible out of your outside run play to a pass to the flat or a run up the guy. These are both in OU's audibles that come with the OU offense.

Egeo
8/5/2006, 10:45 AM
just turn the difficulty down until you get better
like everything else, it just takes practice

wheatonsooner
8/5/2006, 10:55 AM
What are we ranked in the game?

Snrfn4ever08
8/5/2006, 12:42 PM
It mostly depends on whether you're playing online or against the computer. If you're online, then it's a mixed bag since you're going up against a bunch of teeny-boppers who love to have the qb run backwards untill the db's break off of coverage and then they bomb away (it's an abomination worse than anything the old wac could have served up). If it's not what the video-game folks call "cheesers", then you're probably up against someone who really knows thier xo's. They're more along the lines of the computer as they're going to react and adjust more along the lines of what you'd see in reality. For offense, you need to (just as in reality) try and set up a balanced offense. If you exclusively run or pass, the D will adjust accordingly and shut you down rather quickly. Seeing as OU's strength is running the ball, try and set up the pass game early with quick routes consisting of button hooks, short flag and post routes, and sparing use of the screen play. This isn't to say that you throw the majority of the time, just be sure to mix in at least one pass play per 3 downs. I like to go with a the ace set and the offset I. OU's TE's are pretty good (you need to sub in Gresham at either 1st or 2nd string) and while the offset I is more geared to the run play you have a variety of pass plays that feature the te's. After the D gets used to this rythm of run-pass-run-run-pass and so on, you can start up the play action. If you find yourself in 2nd and short (under 5 yards) it's almost a given that you need to try and toy with the D. The first couple of times in this scenario, you can almost always catch the D going man to man on the corners and blitzing at least one linebacker and sometimes a safety. If the safety plays up, your in the money. A playaction out of the 2TE I with Gresham running a 7yard flag route more often than not ends up with a 20 yard gain. If he's not open (meaning the safety faked his blitz or just played up in a zone) that means there's likely to be a couple of linebackers coming at Thompson. As Gresham is running his flag route, your wr and other TE (Finley) should be running some sort of route over the middle to take advantage of whatever blitz the D is running. Finley should be in a one-on-one situation over the middle, but be carefull as the mlb or one of the de's may have dropped back into zone just waiting to pick off something over the middle. If this happens, it may be time to scramble or get the ball to the wr. He should be in man with the safeties both being occupied. These 2nd and short plays are the most likely time to bust a big play so that's why I'm rambling on and on about this specific scenario (that and I'm a junkie for football x's and o's, and not so much video games other than this one). More than anything else, it depends on the D they're running. A nickle D works well up against most offenses, but is vulnerable to run plays outside the tackles as well as counter plays (only 2 lb's, if your oline can run block, is a big disadvantage). If the corners show blitz, audible out of your outside run play to a pass to the flat or a run up the guy. These are both in OU's audibles that come with the OU offense.
you need to make sure paragraphs become your best friend. anyone who looks at this thread leaves crosseyed now.

bstuff1979
8/5/2006, 01:58 PM
you need to make sure paragraphs become your best friend. anyone who looks at this thread leaves crosseyed now.

hey, just trying to help out.

Snrfn4ever08
8/5/2006, 03:12 PM
that's nice and all, just add a paragraph break every once in awhile to make it a little bit easier to read. i can't speak for everyone else on here, but seeing one big mass of words like that just convinces me not to read it.

GDC
8/5/2006, 03:22 PM
Thompson in the limelight
By JIMMIE TRAMEL World Sports Writer
8/5/2006

The senior quarterback takes on a barrage of questions and fan support.
NORMAN -- Welcome to the Paul Thompson lovefest.

That's what a University of Oklahoma football fan day became Friday.

In addition to winning the starting quarterback job because of unusual circumstances, Thompson seems to have won the hearts of Sooner fans because of his team-first actions.

"I have two sons and I have always taught them that character and integrity pay off in the end. And we use Paul as an example," fan Monica Kilhoffer said after standing in line to secure the quarterback's autograph.

Thompson agreed to take a redshirt season in the middle of his career because the needs of the team outweighed the needs of an individual. He also agreed to switch from quarterback to receiver after losing his job to Rhett Bomar last season.

Thompson could have pitched a fit or split the locker room into warring factions after he was demoted. He said he did neither.

"It looked like his chance was maybe over and he handled himself, we thought, with such dignity and grace when he switched over to wide receiver," Kilhoffer said.

"Now we feel like this is his chance. I hope he has a great year and we are

behind him 100 percent. Like I said, I tell my sons, see, (doing the right thing) will pay off."

One fan placed a laminated "We love you, Paul" sign on a table in front of Thompson and told him to keep it. Another said, "I know you have heard this 100 times today, but we love you and we are behind you 100 percent."

Of course, you knew someone would say this: "You should have been the starter last year anyway."

Thompson -- the most respected OU player of the Bob Stoops era, according to Stoops -- took everything in stride, laughing when someone suggested he put his partially eaten sandwich on eBay. Thompson took only a few bites before putting the sandwich under a chair to concentrate on fulfilling two hours worth of autograph and photo requests.

Thompson was also a popular figure at OU's football media day, staged earlier Friday. He was an instant press conference. A crowd materialized everywhere he went. He politely fielded questions and expressed regret that no one asked him about his pet cat. He also joked that he knew he would have to do a lot of interviews, so he avoided soreness by icing down his lips beforehand.

So many questions were asked about Thompson's return to quarterback (not an easy decision, he said) that teammates were overheard predicting the line of questioning. Receiver Fred Strong, asked if he wanted to interview Thompson, borrowed a tape recorder and interrogated a player he has known since high school.

Strong quizzed the bald-headed quarterback about his preferred method of head shaving. Thompson recalled the time he used a straight razor and got bumps all over his noggin. "The females weren't liking it, so I had to cancel that," he said.

Strong also asked Thompson, a fifth-year senior, why he is called "Pops" by receivers. (One year earlier at the same event, a teammate said Thompson "thinks he's 32 years old. He's just so mature.") Thompson said he is in the prime of his life and the "Pops" moniker should belong to another Sooner, who "runs like an old man."

When the laughter stopped, Strong got serious and expressed how much he admires Thompson.

"He has been through a lot these past few seasons," Strong said. "I'm really proud of him. I will say that for a lot of the guys on the team. They really respect Paul. He's a team player. And I can't wait for him to get out there and show everybody what he's going to do."

Thompson said he knows he can be a good quarterback, especially since he can play relaxed instead of worrying about being replaced. Said offensive coordinator Kevin Wilson, "I told him his first 7-on-7 (drill), you could go 0-for-18, throw them in the dirt, you're my guy."

Bomar's departure caused many to downgrade expectations for OU. Said Thompson, "People might want to doubt us now. But there's no reason to do that." He said fans can go ahead and jump off the bandwagon, but don't jump back on.

"If you're ready to roll with me, come on," he said. "There's no looking back."

Thompson smiled while handling media and fan chores. When a young female fan said her family had been baling hay for two days, Thompson told her that sounded worse than two-a-day practices. But life is good for the nice guy who didn't finish last. He's at the top of the depth chart at the position he always wanted to play.

Perhaps the team-first guy discovered that what comes around, goes around.

"Maybe that's it," he said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimmie Tramel 581-8389
[email protected].

Blue
8/5/2006, 03:51 PM

Thanks man. I appreciate it.

Blue
8/5/2006, 03:57 PM
And after reading that article, I now officially have a man crush on PT. Class act all the way. A breath of fresh air, etc..

Thanks, GDC.

Snrfn4ever08
8/5/2006, 04:09 PM
awesome article, gdc.:D

pb4ou
8/10/2006, 09:45 AM
Well, not all of us could go out and buy the latest NCAA game. So here I am still stuck with the NCAA 2004. I update my rosters every year. I made the appropriate changes. I had to fix the schedule, and I got the same 4 non conference games as this year, but not in the same order.
I started out at Oregon last night. Turned out pretty good. OU won 35-3. AD was the man (As always) hitting 135 yards and 3 TD's. PT had some good fakes and hit Iglasias for a 60 yard bomb and hit Kelly for a 10 yard TD pass from a fake to Peterson, on the play action. Birdine and Ah You made some good QB sacks.

Sooner Among The Pack
8/10/2006, 09:53 AM
I actually moved Thompson over from WR to QB and lowered some of his passing ratings (awarness, accuracy) etc. to make him an 86.

On All-American, I beat UAB and Washington handily, but as I feared, had my hands full with Oregon @ Autzen. Ducks shut down Peterson (27 car, 89 yds), and I threw 4 picks with PT. He did have like 350 total yds and 2 TD though, including a 70 yard take off of an option. Lost 27-23.

So, shutting down AD was clearly not realistic and I should restart my dynasty :)

bstuff1979
8/10/2006, 10:52 AM
I actually moved Thompson over from WR to QB and lowered some of his passing ratings (awarness, accuracy) etc. to make him an 86.

On All-American, I beat UAB and Washington handily, but as I feared, had my hands full with Oregon @ Autzen. Ducks shut down Peterson (27 car, 89 yds), and I threw 4 picks with PT. He did have like 350 total yds and 2 TD though, including a 70 yard take off of an option. Lost 27-23.

So, shutting down AD was clearly not realistic and I should restart my dynasty :)

gotta spread the field out on O, hit the flats with quick flag routes and mix in some play actions that send Gresham/JoeJon over the middle. Enough of that and they'll have to get some of those guys out of the box and slow down on the blitzes by the SS/W-SLB/Cb's. If you can't establish some passing game with OU, it's really tough to win against another team with the same level of talent.

Sooner Among The Pack
8/10/2006, 11:11 AM
gotta spread the field out on O, hit the flats with quick flag routes and mix in some play actions that send Gresham/JoeJon over the middle. Enough of that and they'll have to get some of those guys out of the box and slow down on the blitzes by the SS/W-SLB/Cb's. If you can't establish some passing game with OU, it's really tough to win against another team with the same level of talent.

Funny thing is, I actually completed my first 6 passes with PT by doing just that..short routes and PA rollouts going to Finley. I had redshirted Gresham, maybe I should burn it! lol I found it hard to get the ball into Kelly's hands because Oregon's impact safety wasn't blitzing much and doubled Kelly...just couldn't force it in, and it cost me too many turnovers.

I never had trouble running with Peterson in NCAA 05 or 06, and put up 270 and 5 TDs against Washington in 07 the week before. I got him involved in the passing game though, and an overturned 60 yd reception killed me...it would have gotten me the ball inside the Oregon 10 with 40 seconds to play and 1 timeout left.

I dislike quacking ducks.

NormanOU
8/10/2006, 11:13 AM
PT online is not all that great b/c he is still a WR. By the way anyone got rosters that are updated NO BOMAR!!!!

Snrfn4ever08
8/10/2006, 11:14 AM
PT online is not all that great b/c he is still a WR. By the way anyone got rosters that are updated NO BOMAR!!!!
i just put him at offensive line with like a 40 overall rating. i couldn't find anyway to actually get rid of him, so i'll just cut him on my next season

Pricetag
8/10/2006, 12:20 PM

I docked him a couple of awareness points for rust, but it was mainly his speed and acceleration ratings that I took him down on.

The way they create the stats on that game, even a average WR is faster than the fastest QBs for the most part, so I didn't think it would be too realistic to leave the speed ratings as they are.

So, I looked up his stats as a QB from NCAA 2006 (he was plenty quick for a QB then) and then matched them to the character in 2007, giving him a couple of points here or there for development over the summer.

Sooner Among The Pack
8/10/2006, 12:22 PM
I docked him a couple of awareness points for rust, but it was mainly his speed and acceleration ratings that I took him down on.

The way they create the stats on that game, even a average WR is faster than the fastest QBs for the most part, so I didn't think it would be too realistic to leave the speed ratings as they are.

So, I looked up his stats as a QB from NCAA 2006 (he was plenty quick for a QB then) and then matched them to the character in 2007, giving him a couple of points here or there for development over the summer.

I think I docked his speed too, but I'll have to check. What was his final rating?

Pricetag
8/10/2006, 12:27 PM
I think I docked his speed too, but I'll have to check. What was his final rating?
It was around what you had, I think. I think it's about 84. I didn't dock his passing stats, though.

soonerinabilene
8/10/2006, 12:38 PM
If any of you gamer dudes could help me I'd appreciate it. I haven't played NCAA since around 2000. This is NCAA` 06' mind you.

I need tips on just how to freakin play the game. What defenses work best with OU? What plays work? I'm clueless and it's ****ing me off. I'm tired of getting beat.

I play the 4-3 and 5-2 but people just drive on me.

On offense, I have no clue.

on offense, shotgun spread slot wheels is the BEST play on '06. your L1 receiver is open every time!! also use your matchup stick. if you have a receiver in the green matched up against a db thats red, a fade route will kill him every time. on third and 8 or less, any pass with comeback route is a guarenteed first down.

on defense, stay in the nickel for the most part. fire green is the best blitz for a pass, and it also will stop a run to the outside either direction. with a mobile qb, utilize a spying lb or safety. use double outs or slots on obvious passing downs where they need a lot of yards.

TheUnnamedSooner
10/1/2006, 12:02 PM
Just wanted to point out I played against a guy (he was texass) online and this is what happened

AD - 241 yards rushing 94 rec
PT - 357 passing 3td 0int
Kelly - 157 rec yds 2tds

OU - 3 fumbles 1 lost
Texass - 6 turnovers 3 fumb 3 int

OU-42
Texass 14