PDA

View Full Version : Marcus Dupree or Rhett Bomar???

tbl
8/3/2006, 01:53 PM
Which of the two will go down as the bigger waste of talent in OU history? I'll go with Dupree, simply b/c I think he had tons more raw talen than Boner.

Do you have to be a pimp to make a poll post? I couldn't figure out how to do it....

On the FAQ page it says this:

To create a poll when you post a new thread, simply click the 'Yes! post a poll' checkbox at the bottom of the page, and set the number of possible responses you want to include.

When you click the submit button, you will be taken to the poll creation page, where you can specify the question and the list of responses you want to include.

but no workie for me. I didn't have the "Yes! post a poll" option.

GottaHavePride
8/3/2006, 01:59 PM
You may have to be a sponsor.

TheHumanAlphabet
8/3/2006, 01:59 PM
to "poll" you need to be SF contributor...I found that out.

Soonerus
8/3/2006, 02:00 PM
Dupree

Vegas Vic
8/3/2006, 02:12 PM
Which of the two will go down as the bigger waste of talent in OU history? I'll go with Dupree, simply b/c I think he had tons more raw talen than Boner.

Dupree, and it's not even close. This guy put up some huge numbers as a freshman. Look at some of his performances in the RRS, Fiesta Bowl, etc. He came out of the gates on fire, and he was at an elite level when he quit..

Bomar, on the other hand, was very mediocre during his short time at OU. He may or may not have developed into a star player, but it's certainly questionable.

TMcGee86
8/3/2006, 02:17 PM
Could someone refresh my memory on Dupree. I remember him leaving and remember that Switzer had called him out a few times, but I never really knew what went down as I was pretty young at the time.

47straight
8/3/2006, 02:27 PM
Dupree is a bigger waste, as he just gave up and quit. Bomar screwed it up, for sure, but it's different than quitting IMHO.

HarrisTubbsFan
8/3/2006, 02:32 PM
Dupree was 6-3 240 and had more speed then any Sooner ever probably.

Big Red Ron
8/3/2006, 02:35 PM
Bomar is a never was. I doubt I'll remember his name in two years.

soonersam
8/3/2006, 02:35 PM
I would love to hear what Switzer has to say about this!!!!

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/3/2006, 02:42 PM
Didn't Dupree want to be closer to family or something?