PDA

View Full Version : Bomar apology on myspace???

Fraggle145
8/3/2006, 12:22 PM
Apparently (according to the Animal, so possibly not very reliable) The Idiot wrote an apology and posted it on myspace. I couldnt find him on there... anyone have any info on this?

sooner45
8/3/2006, 01:16 PM
Apparently (according to the Animal, so possibly not very reliable) The Idiot wrote an apology and posted it on myspace. I couldnt find him on there... anyone have any info on this?

bump......... I would like to know as well.

Crimson Kid
8/3/2006, 01:19 PM
I have foound his my space, im on there and i see no posting or blog about anything.

Hamhock
8/3/2006, 01:22 PM
there is at least one fake bomar myspace page.

one of my whorn buddies sent it to me.

Snrfn4ever08
8/3/2006, 01:22 PM
one of my friends has him as a friend on myspace, so i've been on his profile many times through him. there is no type of apology whatsoever on his myspace, and in fact he hasn't changed anything on his myspace to state that he's no longer the quarterback. i did end up sending him a message since i can't leave him a comment because i'm not on his friends list. i just got back on his profile about 5 minutes ago and there's still no sign of any kind of apology.

Fraggle145
8/3/2006, 01:24 PM
Thanks.

Snrfn4ever08
8/3/2006, 01:27 PM
here's a link to bomar's profile for all of you guys that want to see for yourself

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=69866616

SicEmBaylor
8/3/2006, 01:27 PM
What's the link?

NormanPride
8/3/2006, 01:32 PM
Sign: Cancer.

heh.

sooner45
8/3/2006, 01:41 PM
Wow!! have you read the cooments they are leaving him??? They are freaking harsh!! The kids going to commit suicide, seriously

85Sooner
8/3/2006, 01:42 PM
IS mYsPACE ACCOUNT SAYS he earns 250,000.00 a year. Heck I thought that was a joke???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imjebus
8/3/2006, 01:46 PM
I just sent him a message with my personal opinion.

"It really sucks to see someone with talent **** it away and the fact that you screwed so many people in the process. F'n selfish and arrogant, I realized that when you got busted at the Ford center. You were warned and you still think the rules don't apply to you. I hope you realize that the rules will bite you in the *** now. I know my comments don't mean **** to you, but I have been an OU fan my entire life and I grew up wishing I had the chance to play for OU. You had it and a pro career someday. Guess you just couldn't wait for that payday.... Good luck asshat......"

Scott D
8/3/2006, 01:52 PM
so essentially people are doing the same thing that we ridiculed Nebraska fan for with a recruit...yeah, that's intelligent :rolleyes:

TheHumanAlphabet
8/3/2006, 01:56 PM
so essentially people are doing the same thing that we ridiculed Nebraska fan for with a recruit...yeah, that's intelligent :rolleyes:

Agreed,

let him turn tail and leave the university with his tail between his legs and as a former U.S. U.N. ambassador said, "we'll be waiving a fond farewell as you [drive] into the sunset"...

Leaving poor taste messages is just bad, IMO.

Collier11
8/3/2006, 01:58 PM
some of you guys are frickin pathetic...you hide behind your computer screen and insult someone that you loved 3 days ago...give me a break!! You think he doesnt realize what he has lost and he knows he did it to himself!!

SicEmBaylor
8/3/2006, 02:00 PM
But the link..what's the link?

BigGreenSooner
8/3/2006, 02:14 PM
It's one thing to vent on a public message board, but to send such a hateful private message to a 21 year old kid, who I'm positive understands the magnitude of his mistake and is probably completely sick over it, goes way beyond decency.

Come on already.

Collier11
8/3/2006, 02:15 PM
It's one thing to vent on a public message board, but to send such a hateful private message to a 21 year old kid, who I'm positive understands the magnitude of his mistake and is probably completely sick over it, goes way beyond decency.

Come on already.

Thank You, being displeased with someone is completely different than trying to further hurt them

85Sooner
8/3/2006, 02:19 PM
Thank You, being displeased with someone is completely different than trying to further hurt them

Only Members of the team deserve that right.

imjebus
8/3/2006, 02:22 PM
**** on Bomar...... He deserve's to hear everything he gets. He has screwed not only himself but the whole team & the university. We all look bad because of him.

sooner45
8/3/2006, 02:36 PM
some of you guys are frickin pathetic...you hide behind your computer screen and insult someone that you loved 3 days ago...give me a break!! You think he doesnt realize what he has lost and he knows he did it to himself!!

Much Agreed!!! I think this is ridiculous!! Lets remember we are still SOONERS! Everyones starting to act like a bunch of back-*** rednecks from Arkansas. Why cant we do thsi with calss? Do we not still care about people? Is it all about what THEY can do for US? We use them for 4 years and then boot them off? Yes he made a mistake. Yes it was a bad decision. Yes it put our title hopes in limbo. But lets let the guy learn from his mistake and move on. Lets not trash him and demean him. He knows what he did. Im starting to feel more like a LSU fan than a Sooner!

Collier11
8/3/2006, 02:53 PM
We all look bad because of him.

:rolleyes: Well if that isnt the pot calling the kettle black, dont use his selfishness as an excuse to be selfish!!!

Snrfn4ever08
8/3/2006, 02:56 PM

Come on already.
i didn't really send a hateful message. i sent a message that was very subtle, and i in no way tried to be harsh. i even got mad at my friend for a comment he posted on his page that i felt was too harsh.

Plano UT
8/3/2006, 02:58 PM
Imagine if Brian Bozworth (bowl suspension) Marcus Dupree leaving and any other player from the last 20 years that screwed up had myspace back then.

They would get crucified today.

This goes for Quami Kavil, Sneezy Beltran, Aaron Humphries, Romonce Taylor, Eric Foreman, Butch Hadnot and Shea Morenz (for losing to F ing Rice)

Big Red Ron
8/3/2006, 03:09 PM
You'd think Rhett would have a few hot chick on his page..bow wow. Nasty hoes.

Sco
8/3/2006, 03:13 PM
**** on Bomar...... He deserve's to hear everything he gets. He has screwed not only himself but the whole team & the university. We all look bad because of him.

I think that's going a little overboard. Had Stoops not kicked him off immediately, we'd look bad. But Stoops kept the integrity with the Sooners by doing this.

Bomar just made himself look like an idiot. The Sooners still look strong. I haven't heard anyone say a negative thing towards the Sooners yet, just admiration for Stoops and sympathy for our situation.

Collier11
8/3/2006, 03:22 PM
Imagine if Brian Bozworth (bowl suspension) Marcus Dupree leaving and any other player from the last 20 years that screwed up had myspace back then.

This goes for Quami Kavil, Sneezy Beltran, Aaron Humphries, Romonce Taylor, Eric Foreman, Butch Hadnot and Shea Morenz (for losing to F ing Rice)

So is this you saying its OK or just saying it would happen????

Collier11
8/3/2006, 03:23 PM
whatever your point is, it doesnt make it right!!

Osce0la
8/3/2006, 03:46 PM
I think that's going a little overboard. Had Stoops not kicked him off immediately, we'd look bad. But Stoops kept the integrity with the Sooners by doing this.

Bomar just made himself look like an idiot. The Sooners still look strong. I haven't heard anyone say a negative thing towards the Sooners yet, just admiration for Stoops and sympathy for our situation.
I agree with this. Stoops taking action when he heard about it was the best thing for the team and the university. Stoops knew it was an NCAA violation, and rather than drag it out and risk possible NCAA sanctions, he cut it off at the source immediately. I think that alone saved face for the university and showed a zero tolerance, and thus, made Bomar look bad - not the university. JMO.

imjebus
8/3/2006, 03:51 PM
:rolleyes: Well if that isnt the pot calling the kettle black, dont use his selfishness as an excuse to be selfish!!!

I'm not being selfish, I'm glad he's gone. We don't need selfish arrogant punks playing here. Unless you like the way Miami players act...:rolleyes:

imjebus
8/3/2006, 03:53 PM
I agree with this. Stoops taking action when he heard about it was the best thing for the team and the university. Stoops knew it was an NCAA violation, and rather than drag it out and risk possible NCAA sanctions, he cut it off at the source immediately. I think that alone saved face for the university and showed a zero tolerance, and thus, made Bomar look bad - not the university. JMO.

It makes us look bad no matter how quick it's handled. Stoops handled it exactly the way it should have been handled.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
8/3/2006, 03:57 PM

Speak for yourself. I look like a sexy m*********r right now.:D

imjebus
8/3/2006, 04:08 PM
Speak for yourself. I look like a sexy m*********r right now.:D

I'm a sexy bit*ch.... yeah baby.... :D

Boomer.....
8/3/2006, 04:15 PM
You'd think Rhett would have a few hot chick on his page..bow wow. Nasty hoes.

When you are intoxicated, they all look good!

Big Red Ron
8/3/2006, 04:31 PM
When you are intoxicated, they all look good!He must be drunk all the time then.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
8/3/2006, 04:35 PM
From Bomar's myspace?

Favorite Music : Wolfgang Amadeus Dipsh*t

StoopTroup
8/3/2006, 05:11 PM
Hopefully Bomar and Quinn will get some professional help.

They had some of the best mentors a yOUng man cOUld have IMO and they still continued to make very serious mistakes with thier young careers.

This is sad for everyone who lives and breathes OU Football.

I'm sure the Bomar and Quinn Families and friends are beyond words...

It's very difficult to read some of the stuff that's being said right now...

Rhett and JD...

Some of us can forgive...but we will never forget.

Your two's situations will be the model from now on when folks talk about things you can and can't do as a Div. I player.

Get on with your lives.

I'd stay away from anything to do with NCAA Sports if I were either of you...

I feel for your guy's Families.

You two have put many folks in the spotlight of something that should have never occurred.

Try to find something positive in your live's and remember to pray.

Good Luck and God Bless...

8/3/2006, 05:20 PM
I just sent him a message...

"Dude, you have a MySpace page."

soonerlaw
8/3/2006, 05:59 PM
Imagine if Brian Bozworth (bowl suspension) Marcus Dupree leaving and any other player from the last 20 years that screwed up had myspace back then. They would get crucified today.

Bosworth would probably have hunted down every computer geek who left him an insult and killed them. Didn't you see Stone Cold?

Harry Beanbag
8/3/2006, 06:01 PM
I think he should apologize for that music.

tulsaoilerfan
8/3/2006, 06:15 PM
We do? Sorry, but that's a pretty ridiculous statement to make right there. :pop:

King Crimson
8/3/2006, 06:22 PM

dude, even i can spell the name of those UT players better than you.

Big John
8/3/2006, 06:39 PM
Quote from My Space:For one dont call me a little girl cause you dont know me and you have NO right to judge me!!!
Sounds like something from Real World.

BudSooner
8/3/2006, 06:46 PM
Holy **** those people are harsh, are we ****ed about yesterday..well hell yeah but it's both BRSI and Rhett's fault not just his alone.
This **** of sending threatening messages is just 6yr old school yard garbage..f'n grow up.
You better damn sure know he realizes he threw alot of potential away, but for some idiots like that to post that kind of drivel is uesless.

Because you have the internet doesn't mean you need to send him that kind of garbage.

Big Red Ron
8/3/2006, 06:50 PM
Holy **** those people are harsh, are we ****ed about yesterday..well hell yeah but it's both BRSI and Rhett's fault not just his alone.
This **** of sending threatening messages is just 6yr old school yard garbage..f'n grow up.
You better damn sure know he realizes he threw alot of potential away, but for some idiots like that to post that kind of drivel is uesless.

Because you have the internet doesn't mean you need to send him that kind of garbage.FYI- those are his friends. You cannot leave a message unless you've been added by the owner of the space.

BudSooner
8/3/2006, 07:01 PM
FYI- those are his friends. You cannot leave a message unless you've been added by the owner of the space.

No kidding?? Man the guy has some ****ty friends,Glad i'm not on myspace then. :D
That and the 11yr old look of those damned things gives me a f'n headache.
I've been to alot of different boards as i'm sure alot of you have and even some of the usc/texas/husker/lsu comments have been pretty tame by comparison.
ok, maybe not the lsu boards but you get the idea.:pop:

Big Red Ron
8/3/2006, 08:28 PM
Status:SingleHere for:Dating, FriendsOrientation:StraightHometown:Euless or Lake Kiowa, TXBody type:6' 4"Zodiac Sign:Cancer (http://collect.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=horoscope&sign=4&MyToken=5aac1dd9-dd90-4899-8ee9-732dddd9e2c0)Smoke / Drink:No / YesChildren:SomedayEducation:In collegeIncome:$250,000 and Higher

william_brasky
8/3/2006, 09:36 PM
I like the AC Slater bit on his site. AC Effin Slater.

BudSooner
8/3/2006, 10:01 PM
I like the AC Slater bit on his site. AC Effin Slater.
Heh, Slater.
I could see Screech but not slater.:eek:

picasso
8/4/2006, 12:24 AM
myspace is sad enough in itself.

OUstud
8/4/2006, 12:30 AM
MySpace is the most poorly put together thing that has gained popularity since the Black Eyed Peas.

The Original "soonerjeff"
8/4/2006, 01:49 AM
I agree about respecting the fact that people make mistakes, but after seeing his and Quinn's "apologies" with Mark Rogers on Chan. 5, I still don't see any remorse from these guys! Its almost like it still hasn't sunk in with these guys. Heck, Quinn even mentioned the hope that Stoops can help him get where he wants to be in life!-- I know the coach said he'd help, but when you have a statewide audience available where you can try to buy back some dignity for yourself, you don't talk about yourself! Its like they didn't learn. I hear what their mouths are saying, but I just don't believe it. For that, and for the fact that these guys represent the University and basically the "Sooner Nation", I think they deserve any crap they get from people.

Yeah, people make mistakes, but these are ADULTS (over 18 and in college), and if any of us adults were to do something like this, we'd get fired and investigated also. Welcome to the real world, guys!

PS-- I have no way to send them a message since I refuse to sign up for MySpace. I just wanted to make it clear that I was am in no way associated with nor supportive of MySpace. :P Ugh, annoying. :mack: Oh, and they've both taken down their Facebook profiles. Bomar had like 30 comments ripping him when I last saw his profile Wednesday night. :D

imjebus
8/4/2006, 09:00 AM
We do? Sorry, but that's a pretty ridiculous statement to make right there. :pop:

No it's not, the ridiculous thing would be to pretend that this will have no affect on the perception of our university.

sammmo
8/4/2006, 11:37 AM
does this mean he's going to write a book, sensationalize everything, and get our coach fired

Plano UT
8/8/2006, 03:31 PM
dude, even i can spell the name of those UT players better than you.

Spelling and typing are two different things. Unfortunatley I do neither well.

goingoneight
8/8/2006, 05:56 PM
Puke!!! I'm defending this dude... I don't know why spelling is such a big dealio on boards... I mean, aren't we all switching between boards and "research" while we're at work during the day?