PDA

View Full Version : How about the Single Wing?

Jason White's Third Knee
8/3/2006, 08:51 AM
Just snap it to AD. Cut out the middle man. Rotate 4 guys back there and just snap it to AD, Murray, Patrick, Madu, Guit... whoever.

Blues1
8/3/2006, 08:57 AM
I'm all for it --- Who Knows Maybe AD is one hellva Passer -- ?? -- Knock SomeBODY Down - and Run Like Hell.....!!!!

Keep Rockin'

Tear Down This Wall
8/3/2006, 09:11 AM
Just snap it to AD. Cut out the middle man. Rotate 4 guys back there and just snap it to AD, Murray, Patrick, Madu, Guit... whoever.

We had this discussion at the office yesterday when the whole thing blew up :D I like the idea! Geezer-ball, but with face masks this time around :D

stoopified
8/3/2006, 09:20 AM
Just snap it to AD. Cut out the middle man. Rotate 4 guys back there and just snap it to AD, Murray, Patrick, Madu, Guit... whoever.I hate people who steal my great ideas,mainly because they are rare.:D

Jason White's Third Knee
8/3/2006, 09:29 AM
This was my idea for last year. Coulda worked.

"Since we have so many badass QB's can't we just run 'the star' like in flag? One qb in shotgun(Grady) and two qb's flanked? See? Then we could dig up Leach's Ninja formation and have ENA(Thompson) and INA(Bomar) flanked to the sides. We could call the coach sensai. Call the qb, the Dragon position. I'm just scatter shooting here, but I thing I am on to something.

What to do with AD? The Tiger position........ "

I am such a forward thinker.

GDC
8/6/2006, 03:47 PM
I would love to see some throwback single wing or split T.

BajaOklahoma
8/6/2006, 04:12 PM
<geezer voice> Wishbone! <geezer voice>

sigh, my age is showing.

I_Live_In_OK
8/6/2006, 04:15 PM
I did this on ncaa.

GDC
8/6/2006, 05:48 PM
I did this on ncaa.

How'd it go?

I_Live_In_OK
8/6/2006, 08:07 PM
There's nothing there between the tackles.

badger
8/6/2006, 11:30 PM
if the o-line keeps strong, it will help immensely. I think that was a problem last year for both AD and whichever QB was in--- the young, inexpereinced o-line.

Miko
8/7/2006, 07:17 AM
Is it the double wing formation that was banned in the early 20th century?