PDA

View Full Version : Josh Heupel Please Give us a QB,,,!!!

Blues1
8/3/2006, 08:43 AM
The ONE Thing I can say is I'm sure glad we got him to Coach or QB's -- IF anybody can can come up with a "last minute plan" I gotta believe Josh is the guy...

Suck it up - Get Mad - Knock Someone down - Play your Heart Out - Kick *** - Take NO Crap - and Get Rockin'

BOOMER SOONER.....!!!!

ADs_Agent
8/3/2006, 08:47 AM
agreed, and spek for the upside.

The_Red_Patriot
8/3/2006, 09:32 AM
Its true and I really like Kevin Wilson. He will make the offense more freindly to the qb's style

HarrisTubbsFan
8/3/2006, 09:40 AM
Let's look at the QBs on roster in 1999

A 6-1 JUCO that wasn't recruited by a lot of teams. Some OU fans couldn't pronounce his name right.

A son of a former Sooner QB/RB of the Wilkinson era.

A former option QB that was a desaster at QB under Blake maybe he could have been better at QB under Stoops but he moved to WR and kick returner and that was the best move he ever made.

Jason White a freshman that was pretty highly recruited. But he wasn't ready to play.

Right now we have 3 6-4 guys that have 4.5 type speed. And a walk-on that won't play unless there's injuries.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
8/3/2006, 10:23 AM
Thompson gets his second chance to start. Maybe he'll look GREAT!?

Sooners78
8/3/2006, 10:27 AM
For some reason I'm thinking Josh will have an easier time molding someone besides RB into the type of QB we need to run the offense. It may not happen this year, but I've got faith in Josh. This is just a hunch, but I'm thinking RB was probably a pain in the #@# to coach. I'm as angry as anyone though, and probably trying a little too hard to find some light in this situation.