PDA

View Full Version : AD should be the only one mad...

One of Bob's Children
8/3/2006, 03:56 AM
Look, I've been a sooner for a long time(just dont post often). The only one that should be mad is AD. Who cares who the starter will be next year? It's really not going to matter. ALL defense's are going to line up with the 8 man front. That means most times we will have our STUD recievers in single coverage. That is a matchup I am willing to accept. Any smart QB will be able to come to the line and know who is going to have the best shot of being open(if not josh will teach him). I'm not saying we are going to blow out sexat or the highlighters, but was anything thinking we were going to do that in the first place(I thought we would win, but a blow out?) There are other thing Im more worried about.... OLine and Bowl Eligiablity/Sanctions. We didnt lose the national title today...vegas didnt even have us as the leaders anyways. I do feel that AD lost the heisman today however, He is the undead, but man lining up against 8 man fronts with a new line is going to be hard. The good thing is that our QB's will be able to get better, because of AD. Throwing to single cover is allot better then making reads for rook, and please let remember our D fellas.... So if your arent AD stop being a B.