PDA

View Full Version : Keep your chin up

BionicTechsan
8/3/2006, 12:35 AM
I know there has probably been 900 threads about Bomar, but I just wanted to say hang in there. There has probably been several flamers come over to rub salt in the wounds but my fellow Techsters over on raiderpower.com are more stunned than gloating.

OU is too good of a program to stay down. I am sure Coach Stoops can guide the team to wins even on one leg.

I feel for you guys I really do.

Good Luck this year (except when Tech comes to town)

Boomer Sooner

Wreck 'Em Tech

Snrfn4ever08
8/3/2006, 12:36 AM
I know there has probably been 900 threads about Bomar, but I just wanted to say hang in there. There has probably been several flamers come over to rub salt in the wounds but my fellow Techsters over on raiderpower.com are more stunned than gloating.

OU is too good of a program to stay down. I am sure Coach Stoops can guide the team to wins even on one leg.

I feel for you guys I really do.

Good Luck this year (except when Tech comes to town)

Boomer Sooner

Wreck 'Em Tech
i'm glad that, for once, a rival fan base is coming to not rub salt in the wounds. thanks for that. i see it's your first post. let me start you off with some green just for not being an idiot.

BOOMERBRADLEY
8/3/2006, 12:37 AM
Thanks for your support

Hey, by the way do you have a car dealership in Lubbock that pays ........Oh lets say, referees by chance ?

Snrfn4ever08
8/3/2006, 12:38 AM
Thanks for your support

Hey, by the way do you have a car dealership in Lubbock that pays ........Oh lets say referees by chance ?
i like your line of thinkin'

Crimsontothecore
8/3/2006, 12:39 AM
Thanks for your support

Hey, by the way do you have a car dealership in Lubbock that pays ........Oh lets say referees by chance ?
That's funny I don't care who ya are!

BionicTechsan
8/3/2006, 12:42 AM
I'm not at liberty to say. ;) Besides I now reside in Wichita :mad: