PDA

View Full Version : We still have the chosen one: AD

whiteagle
8/3/2006, 12:13 AM
Im behind Stoops. He did what he had to do. At first I was shocked then ticked off but after awhile i thought if this guy was this immature and stupid and w/e u want to call him why the hell wuld we want him to QB our team for the next few years? We still have AD, very good young receivers and a very good defense. Whether its PT, Hazle or they decided to put in Bradford in im behind them. Everyone thinks we're gonna fold up and quit? let 'em think that while we suprise them and let AD go AD on their asses. Boomer Sooner. Hook 'em

Snrfn4ever08
8/3/2006, 12:15 AM
Im behind Stoops. He did what he had to do. At first I was shocked then ticked off but after awhile i thought if this guy was this immature and stupid and w/e u want to call him why the hell wuld we want him to QB our team for the next few years? We still have AD, very good young receivers and a very good defense. Whether its PT, Hazle or they decided to put in Bradford in im behind them. Everyone thinks we're gonna fold up and quit? let 'em think that while we suprise them and let AD go AD on their asses. Boomer Sooner. Hook 'em
i have to agree. i'm in no way mad at stoops. he did the right thing. i'm mad at bomar. but we still have peterson. keep on preachin' on

BOOMERBRADLEY
8/3/2006, 12:16 AM
Why do they call him AD ?

;)

proudsoonergal
8/3/2006, 12:18 AM
Because ENA was taken.:)

Blue
8/3/2006, 12:19 AM
If there was "One" to be chosen to be completely ****ed, then yes...

He is, "The Chosen One."

Snrfn4ever08
8/3/2006, 12:20 AM
Because ENA was taken.:)
AD doesn't need to be called ENA. he's not an assassin. assassin implies stealth. AD just blatantly comes out and kills people with his black visor wearing self:cool:

Miko
8/3/2006, 12:21 AM
Why do they call him AD ?

;)

They call Joe C. AD because he can direct athletics at OU All Day without getting tired.:D

BOOMERBRADLEY
8/3/2006, 12:25 AM
AD doesn't need to be called ENA. he's not an assassin. assassin implies stealth. AD just blatantly comes out and kills people with his black visor wearing self:cool:

Ahem former black visor wearing self

Snrfn4ever08
8/3/2006, 12:46 AM
Ahem former black visor wearing self
i don't care what the ncaa says, my vision of AD will always have the black visor. they can't control my thoughts, i tell ya