badger
8/2/2006, 09:25 PM
i am irritated so I am dishing out red.

XingTheRubicon
8/2/2006, 09:26 PM
IB:dean:

Soonerus
8/2/2006, 09:27 PM
I heard she very adeptly takes money from the offering plate at church...

Blue
8/2/2006, 09:30 PM

You didn't have to be so ugly in that neg Badger. Pulp Fiction said the F-word less...

You oughtta be ashamed.

Octavian
8/2/2006, 09:31 PM
I was telling my friend (jackietreehorn) about this on the way over to the house I'm posting this from now...

no way...

That family was w/ us on our trips to San Diego and Pasadena last year...talked w/ both his parents a good while in a stop-over in Vegas before the UCLA game.

She was a very sweet person...you could immediately sense she didn't know or really care a whole lot about football. She's a coach's wife and a quarterback's mom.

Very sweet lady who seemed really bothered by people who were upset w/ her son (reminded me of Mrs. Gundy).

I feel sorry for her (other than myself) the most.

badger
8/2/2006, 09:33 PM
You didn't have to be so ugly in that neg Badger. Pulp Fiction said the F-word less...

You oughtta be ashamed.
you're funny. i'm going to dish out more spek so I can give you green too... maybe they'll let me by tomorrow. WHO WANTS SPEK?!?!

Blue
I was telling my friend (jackietreehorn) about this on the way over to the house I'm posting this from now...

no way...

That family was w/ us on our trips to San Diego and Pasadena last year...talked w/ both his parents a good while in a stop-over in Vegas before the UCLA game.

She was a very sweet person...you could immediately sense she didn't know or really care a whole lot about football. She's a coach's wife and a quarterback's mom.

Very sweet lady who seemed really bothered by people who were upset w/ her son (reminded me of Mrs. Gundy).

You sure she wasn't wearing combat boots? I mean how often do you look at a persons shoes?

I'm gonna need more on this before I change my opinion.

Octavian
SoonerMooner

Octavian
8/2/2006, 09:34 PM
You sure she wasn't wearing combat boots? I mean how often do you look at a persons shoes?

I'm gonna need more on this before I change my opinion.
I feel sorry for her (other than myself) the most

aggy.

Blue
8/2/2006, 09:35 PM
aggy.

You.

Octavian
8/2/2006, 09:37 PM
You.

you wear orange and like it.

you encourage your next generation of your own bloodline to wear orange.

but you also live in Georgia....so you have an excuse.

Blue
8/2/2006, 09:38 PM
you wear orange and like it.

you encourage your next generation of your own bloodline to wear orange.

but you also live in Georgia....so you have an excuse.

You have no sense of humor and you dropped something.....

SoonerMooner
8/2/2006, 09:40 PM
SoonerMooner

You rang? I'm just now pulling myself up off the floor. I know I shouldn't but I feel like I did after the game of which we do not speak. Numb.:confused:

Octavian
8/2/2006, 09:40 PM
You have no sense of humor and you dropped something.....

I dropped a sarcasm meter...

you missing anything?

Octavian
8/2/2006, 09:42 PM
You rang? I'm just now pulling myself up off the floor. I know I shouldn't but I feel like I did after the game of which we do not speak. Numb.:confused:

good to see ya made it through it...

here's a little green ;)

Blue
8/2/2006, 09:44 PM
I dropped a sarcasm meter...

you missing anything?

Completely. Does Jackie Treehorn drop names and act like hes Bob Stoops Driver and stuff? I've been gone awhile.

Lock me please.

MamaMia
I'm sure Mrs. Bomar is feeling just horrible right now. I don't gather any pleasure from the misfortune of others, nor will I participate in using someones devastated mother as a means to amuse myself.

mikeelikee
Mrs. Bomar--is to be pitied. She has a jerk for a husband, and a selfish, egotistical idiot for a son. :mad:

Blue
8/2/2006, 09:45 PM
I'm sure Mrs. Bomar is feeling just horrible right now. I don't gather any pleasure from the misfortune of others, nor will I participate in using someones devastated mother as a means to amuse myself.

Well good for you mom.

GEEESH!

Soonerus
8/2/2006, 09:45 PM

Please understand we are all legally temporarily insane right now...

Octavian
8/2/2006, 09:47 PM
Lock me please.

is that what the kids are calling it these days?

C&CDean
8/2/2006, 09:51 PM
Y'all done went and ****ed off mom. If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.

Spray
8/2/2006, 09:51 PM
Octavian & MOM- you freaks need to lighten up.

Blue
8/2/2006, 09:52 PM
Y'all done went and ****ed off mom. If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.

Tell mom I aint in church...

;)

Octavian
8/2/2006, 10:58 PM

I'm a freak. Not denyin' it.

But, Mom?

Sally Brown has more sense than you.

MamaMia
8/2/2006, 11:07 PM
Octavian & MOM- you freaks need to lighten up.You're right. What was I thinking? I cant expect everyone to have manners and class, especially on a message board. If it makes you and Blue feel all good inside to insult Bomars mother, then go for it.

Blue
8/2/2006, 11:08 PM
I'm a freak. Not denyin' it.

But, Mom?

Sally Brown has more sense than you.

Is she you're mom Octavian? For all you know she could be a chain smoking, Xanex popping, crazy cat-lady.

Blue
8/2/2006, 11:09 PM
You're right. What was I thinking? I cant expect everyone to have manners and class, especially on a message board. If it makes you and Blue feel all good inside to insult Bomars mother, then go for it.

Nobody was insulting her. It was toungue-in-cheek. We had talked Bomar into the ground....

Octavian
8/3/2006, 04:10 AM
Is she you're mom Octavian? For all you know she could be a chain smoking, Xanex popping, crazy cat-lady.

meh.

the whole world doesn't live like Georgia.

SicEmBaylor
8/3/2006, 04:12 AM
I'm going to rush to the defense of Mom here. A pox on anyone who criticizes her.

RedstickSooner
8/3/2006, 08:39 AM

You oughtta be ashamed.

He was working Blue.

Spray
8/3/2006, 08:58 AM
You're right. What was I thinking? I cant expect everyone to have manners and class, especially on a message board. If it makes you and Blue feel all good inside to insult Bomars mother, then go for it.

I'd rather insult some OU SAE's mom than Bomar's.

Seriously, self-righteousness doesn't suit you. Again, I say, lighten up.

Jason White's Third Knee
8/3/2006, 09:05 AM

I thought you giving us a "time o' the month" reference. When my wife "dishes out red" she's highly irritable.

Jason White's Third Knee
8/3/2006, 09:16 AM

You should. You'll feel better. You see, as a young man I felt much the same as you, until I realized that a momma joke didn't necessarily reflect poorly on my mother. It was just a joke that a peer used to get the better of me... in this case, to blow off steam.

These momma jokes were often humorous and were never actually about my mother at all, but often a memorized series of gouges similar to what I would view as a roast.

I doubt very seriously that Rhett Bomar's momma wears combat boots, however I did hear that his momma is so short you can see her feet on her drivers license.

TheUnnamedSooner
8/3/2006, 09:25 AM
.....****ed Dio off

OUfan7
8/3/2006, 09:47 AM
The fact of the matter is Patty Bomar is a really nice lady. I met her at the Orange Bowl and then again at the Texas game last year. I got her address and sent some pics of Rhett (Tulsa, UCLA and Texas games) and a OU mini helmet in which she had him sign and then sent it back to me. Although I am disappointed with the situation, i'm sure she has to be completely bummed out. She is a school teacher, so that in itself deserves a little slack.

MamaMia
8/3/2006, 10:50 AM
I'd rather insult some OU SAE's mom than Bomar's. Seriously, self-righteousness doesn't suit you. Again, I say, lighten up.
Let me see if I'm understanding this correctly? You think I'm the one who needs to "lighten up" simply because I defend Mrs. Bomar, when you are the one who feels compelled to go so far as to resort to name calling, insult the mothers of SAE members in general, even though I never once addressed you personally, and then you have the audacity to accused me of "self-righteousness?" Absolutely unbelievable. :D

Blue
8/3/2006, 01:59 PM
The fact of the matter is Patty Bomar is a really nice lady. I met her at the Orange Bowl and then again at the Texas game last year. I got her address and sent some pics of Rhett (Tulsa, UCLA and Texas games) and a OU mini helmet in which she had him sign and then sent it back to me. Although I am disappointed with the situation, i'm sure she has to be completely bummed out. She is a school teacher, so that in itself deserves a little slack.
The reason for this thread was toungue-in-cheek people! We had talked about everything from Bomar to his Dad to his dog.

Get a grip. Btw you kinda sound like a stalker.

Blue
8/3/2006, 02:03 PM
meh.

the whole world doesn't live like Georgia.

You've probably never been out of Oklahoma. I've lived everywhere from Ok to Ca to OH to Al and Ga and I'll take Atlanta any day.

Blue
8/3/2006, 02:07 PM
Let me see if I'm understanding this correctly? You think I'm the one who needs to "lighten up" simply because I defend Mrs. Bomar, when you are the one who feels compelled to go so far as to resort to name calling, insult the mothers of SAE members in general, even though I never once addressed you personally, and then you have the audacity to accused me of "self-righteousness?" Absolutely unbelievable. :D

Anybody hear that tiny violin?

Give this woman a giant wooden cross to carry around.

sooner_born_1960
8/3/2006, 02:14 PM
mom's right on this one folks.

Spray
8/3/2006, 03:06 PM

How dare you impugn my integrity and sense of humor and indiscriminate use of the term "self-righteousness"! I challenge ye to a duel at sunset! Choose your weapon, you scurvy dog!

Spray
8/3/2006, 03:07 PM
mom's right on this one folks.

Pipe down, Junior.