PDA

View Full Version : Let's be realistic about Quinn-

sooneron
8/2/2006, 09:07 PM
He was no Anthony Phillips, no Jammal Brown, no Dr Death, he never set the world on fire with pancakes. He will only be Bomar's sidenote, a trivia question for Sooner24 to ask 6 years from now. That is all

sorry Dean!:texan:

Augusta_Sooner
8/2/2006, 09:18 PM
I agree with you sooneron. I think losing an OT would have been worse since it would have hurt our pass protection. JD is a young guy, not an all-conference senior. The OL coach will do a great job replacing JD Quinn. I feel bad for the seniors, this was their year to win a nat'l title. Realisticly, I think OU drops a game or 2. Oregon on the road will be BRUTAL! Hell, any team, especially on the road, will be tough. By the time AD goes to the NFL, 8-man fronts will seem common for him.

C&CDean
8/2/2006, 09:19 PM
God almighty, my trigger finger is getting mighty itchy....

sooneron
8/2/2006, 09:19 PM
This will soon be known as the greatest thread evar.

badger
8/2/2006, 09:20 PM
oh geez, so you can't start bomar threads so you start talking about the lineman that started four games but spent the spring injured?

Okay, so let's also talk about our future starting qb, hayes mclonghorn. Woot!

...but in retrospect, I agree with what you're saying.

sooneron
8/2/2006, 09:24 PM
Btw, Bomar has a little window dedicated to him and only him on espnews on the bottom right corner. Jerry's work is done

mikeelikee
8/2/2006, 09:49 PM
I'm not upset at all about losing Quinn because of his superior talent. What bothers me is that we were already short of bodies in the OL. We were planning on trying to get it done with 8, and Quinn was one of those. Now, we either skate on the very thin ice of 7 reliable linemen, or try to bring along another green one.

sooneron
8/2/2006, 09:50 PM
Breathe damn you thread!!!

Soonermagik
8/2/2006, 10:01 PM
Quinn is the least of our problems. Sadly, I'm now praying to go 8-4 :(

Scott D
8/2/2006, 10:12 PM
I'm sure frat boys all over campus are breathing a sigh of relief that Quinn won't be drinking there anymore ;)

sooneron
8/3/2006, 04:10 PM
woot!

http://merdaday.clarence.com/img/drmike.jpg

Rock Hard Corn Frog
8/3/2006, 04:13 PM
He was no Anthony Phillips, no Jammal Brown, no Dr Death, he never set the world on fire with pancakes. He will only be Bomar's sidenote, a trivia question for Sooner24 to ask 6 years from now. That is all

sorry Dean!:texan:

Trivia question "What other OU player put the lotion in the basket?"