PDA

View Full Version : When did Stoops know...

MiccoMacey
8/2/2006, 08:17 PM
He must have known for awhile.

Yesterday the Tulsa World runs a story from Stoops and he says agents and boosters have no consequences for their actions. Sounds like a pre-emptive strike for what was about to happen.

Not that I disagree with him, but there's a reason the timing of this story broke when it did. Plus, he's been talking about discipline and some people who think the world owes them something. I think we now know who he was referring to.

Hopefully all the bad apples are gone from this team and we can move forward with our season.

Boomer Sooner!

BASSooner
8/2/2006, 08:20 PM
i think Stoops has always hated Bomar. When he had those incidents with the alcohol, Stoops did not comment or anything. This action by Stoops does not surprise me in a way.

Light Beer
8/2/2006, 08:37 PM
I highly doubt he was sitting on this information very long. Its much better that the coaching staff made a move before the press got this information.

Jello Biafra
8/2/2006, 08:39 PM
I highly doubt he was sitting on this information very long. Its much better that the coaching staff made a move before the press got this information.

light beer is for homeowners and longwhoooores

HarrisTubbsFan
8/2/2006, 08:41 PM
According to what's been reported they found out about this last Thursday. If that's true then it's amazing they kept it quiet for almost a week.

Light Beer
8/2/2006, 08:42 PM
What did I say to earn that response Jello?

Clever Trevor
8/2/2006, 08:42 PM
Of course he knew about it for awhile, the investigation has been going on for at least a month now.

Jello Biafra
8/2/2006, 08:43 PM
What did I say to earn that response Jello?

just an observation..... ;) don't take it personally. i hate texans and on this particular night............well you get my point

Clever Trevor
8/2/2006, 08:46 PM
just an observation..... ;) don't take it personally. i hate texans and on this particular night............well you get my point
No, it takes a special kind of fag to actually choose Light Beer as a handle.

Guinness bitches!:texan: