PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting Halzle doesn't look so bad now...eh???

The Consumate Showman
8/2/2006, 07:02 PM
I, for one, am sure glad that we got Halzle late in the game last season. I mean, look what we would've had if we didn't.....ENA (now a WR; now apparently coming BACK to QB), Sam Bradford (an 18 year old), and Hays McEachern!

I don't get why everyone is looking at Halzle and acting like it's going to be the end of our year at OU. He is a JUCO QB that played a full season last year and he had a somewhat tough spring, yes, but my God people, who wouldn't if they only had two weeks to learn the playbook and get acquainted with the WR, TE, OL, and RB/FB's.....

I know Halzle is not him, but just remember what happened the last time we got a virtually UNKNOWN-WHERE-IN-THE-HELL-DID-HE-COME-FROM juco QB at OU......I'm just sayin'....don't panic yet.

Oh, and BTW, FU<K YOU BOMAR!! I hope you eat SH!T and become your little daddy's waterboy at Grand Praire! Good riddance!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HarrisTubbsFan
8/2/2006, 07:04 PM
Anyone remember the last JUCO QB we had with the initials of JH?

Rusher
8/2/2006, 07:09 PM
JH who? :D

OKC-SLC
8/2/2006, 07:12 PM
Anyone remember the last JUCO QB we had with the initials of JH?
jamelle didn't go to juco.

;)

Sooner-N-KS
8/2/2006, 07:16 PM
I don't get why everyone is looking at Halzle and acting like it's going to be the end of our year at OU. He is a JUCO QB that played a full season last year and he had a somewhat tough spring, .....

Halzle had 1 win and 9 losses at that JUCO.

The Consumate Showman
8/2/2006, 07:22 PM
Well, hell, just rain on my parade!

Could you give a link to his stats and the team's record at the JUCO N-KS??

Rusher
8/2/2006, 07:27 PM
1-9? Was it all his responsibility?

BASSooner
8/2/2006, 08:05 PM
no his team completely sucked

BASSooner
8/2/2006, 08:05 PM
i was pro-halzle during the spring. i feel good about this guy.

Harry Beanbag
8/2/2006, 08:06 PM
Guess I'm going to have to learn how to pronounce his name now.

mrowl
8/2/2006, 08:07 PM
hall-zleeeeeeee?

BASSooner
8/2/2006, 08:09 PM
(Hall-zlee)