PDA

View Full Version : THERE WENT THE FKN FALL

Jerk
8/2/2006, 06:42 PM
Scuse me...

I will be back later.

bri
8/2/2006, 07:05 PM
Dude, seriously, go to your happy place. I REALLY doubt our chances rode on the shoulders of a f*cktard who can't even properly execute the "kneel down, flip the ball to the ref" clock play.

Jerk
8/2/2006, 07:08 PM
Dude, seriously, go to your happy place. I REALLY doubt our chances rode on the shoulders of a f*cktard who can't even properly execute the "kneel down, flip the ball to the ref" clock play.

ok i'm better now.

Thanks

Howzit
8/2/2006, 07:19 PM
Let It Be - The Beatles

Rusher
8/2/2006, 07:25 PM
I'm gonna hit hard tonight at Club Rodeo. Where else to vent ur frustration?

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
8/2/2006, 07:28 PM

yeah, now our chances ride on the shoulders of a kid who properly executes the "panic in the face of the rush, throw it to the other team, watch them run it into the end zone" play.

SicEmBaylor
8/2/2006, 07:30 PM
yeah, now our chances ride on the shoulders of a kid who properly executes the "panic in the face of the rush, throw it to the other team, watch them run it into the end zone" play.

Don't worry, with us that still won't matter.

(kidding..self-deprecating humor)

JohnnyMack
8/2/2006, 07:30 PM

Why do you hate Brandon Daniels?

Newbomb Turk
8/2/2006, 07:31 PM
I REALLY doubt our chances rode on the shoulders of a f*cktard who can't even properly execute the "kneel down, flip the ball to the ref" clock play.

I think they did, but that's just me.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
8/2/2006, 07:33 PM
Why do you hate Brandon Daniels?

because he wasn't recruited by chuck long

Jerk
8/2/2006, 08:23 PM
Sorry for the blow-up.

My frustration is, for some reason, aimed at a certain car dealership down in Norman.

My threats aren't real, of course. I'm just venting.

olevetonahill
8/2/2006, 09:23 PM
Sorry for the blow-up.

My frustration is, for some reason, aimed at a certain car dealership down in Norman.

My threats aren't real, of course. I'm just venting.
Wussie ;)

yermom
8/3/2006, 12:05 AM
THERE WENT THE FN FAL

i thought some **** was about to go down :eek:

olevetonahill
8/3/2006, 01:27 AM
i thought some **** was about to go down :eek:
He wouldnt do that with out Calling Me for back up ;)

Jerk
8/3/2006, 04:59 AM
He wouldnt do that with out Calling Me for back up ;)

Or a place to hide out while the authorities are looking for me.

Osce0la
8/3/2006, 07:16 AM
Chris Rix is playing for OU now? I didn't think he had any eligibility left :confused: