PDA

View Full Version : When I started Campus Legend mode on NCAA 2007...

TopDawg
8/2/2006, 05:21 PM
...I thought it was kinda weird that I was the starting QB over Bomar. Now, not so much.

TheBobbyTrain
8/2/2006, 05:25 PM
i thought the same thing, then realized that once again my ps2 has had uncanny insight to the future of OU football.

GrapevineSooner
8/2/2006, 05:36 PM
Does it still only credit you with a one yard gain when you get hit a yard beyond the LOS and break the tackle for a four yard gain?

RedstickSooner
8/2/2006, 05:37 PM
Now, if only we can get some of those "money" plays to Stoops in time for the season, everything might turn out okay...

BudSooner
8/2/2006, 05:40 PM
i thought the same thing, then realized that once again my ps2 has had uncanny insight to the future of OU football.

Funny you say that, I was playing my sons Forrest Recon Jungle game last night, it had Castro as being dead as of 2006.
So does that make the PS2 the magic 8ball of this generation???? :D

TheBobbyTrain
8/2/2006, 05:55 PM
well when i beat alabama on a fumble recovery in 02 i started wondering

critical_phil
8/2/2006, 06:16 PM
...I thought it was kinda weird that I was the starting QB over Bomar. Now, not so much.

at least you did well enough in the skills test to get an offer from OU.

i'm the starting HB for the fighting Kragthorpes.......

TMcGee86
8/2/2006, 06:33 PM
at least you did well enough in the skills test to get an offer from OU.

i'm the starting HB for the fighting Kragthorpes.......

I didn't buy 06 and I hadn't played 05 in a while, so when I got tired of reading the manual and dove head first into the CL mode my best offer was from SMU. :eek:

Needless to say I "accidently" didn't save that when the xbox got mysteriously turned off.