PDA

View Full Version : Do not blame the current owners of Big Red

HarrisTubbsFan
8/2/2006, 05:09 PM
It wasn't their fault that a complete idiot owned the place and did this to the program. The current owners didn't do this. But the current owners of Big Red did nothing to hurt the program. It's a shame this has happened but you can't blame people that weren't involved.

Newbomb Turk
8/2/2006, 05:10 PM
isn't there already a thread about this?

FaninAma
8/2/2006, 05:14 PM
It wasn't their fault that a complete idiot owned the place and did this to the program. The current owners didn't do this. But the current owners of Big Red did nothing to hurt the program. It's a shame this has happened but you can't blame people that weren't involved.

Oh yes I can...especially if the information coming out is from the current owners who should have had this information a lot sooner and turned it over then.

soonersam
8/2/2006, 05:15 PM
wwls is talking with the new owners right now

TopDawg
8/2/2006, 05:17 PM
SOMEONE MUST PAY!!!

(no pun intended)

BigRedJed
8/2/2006, 05:20 PM
Who says they didn't turn the information over? How long do you people think this investigation has been going on? Since yesterday? These types of things often take a long time. Weeks, even months. The university has almost assuredly been examining its options before acting. My guess is that this is just a continuation of the investigation regarding the other BRS&I issues.

GrapevineSooner
8/2/2006, 05:22 PM
That thread is for those who wish to blame BRSAI

TheUnnamedSooner
8/2/2006, 05:22 PM
I can blame whoever I want. The people at BRS&I must burn!!

Dio
8/2/2006, 05:24 PM
I can blame whoever I want. The people at BRS&I must burn!!

BURN THE WITCHES!!1!