PDA

View Full Version : Grady, you, sir, are an idiot.

RedstickSooner
8/2/2006, 05:06 PM
He might've won starting job last season -- and he sure as heck would have the starting job now.

Feel like I've been kicked in the knutes.

Proud that we run a clean program, but pride sure comes at a heavy price sometimes.

Muther-fudging idiot.

Rhino
8/2/2006, 05:09 PM
Grady is one of the last people that need to be called at idiot at this point.

RedstickSooner
8/2/2006, 05:12 PM
Grady is one of the last people that need to be called at idiot at this point.

True dat. But typing the name, "Bomar" makes me want to cry.

So I figured I'd go with Grady - he doesn't bother me so much now ;)

Of course, there's the good part of all this -- we no longer have to worry about all those absurd pre-season #1 rankings, do we?

soonersam
8/2/2006, 05:14 PM
Grady would be the starter for a top 5 team if he would of stayed.... He's stupid but Bomar is a Fricken idiot!!!

RedstickSooner
8/2/2006, 05:20 PM
Well, the wound is still fresh, but I'm leaning towards this being more of a "Bomar is a ********* traitor" thing, rather than him being stupid.

Even Radio would know that lying about how much you worked, and being paid for not working, is wrong.

Booner
8/2/2006, 05:22 PM
Grady got out when the handwriting was on the wall. Chuck Long made some bad decisions. QB recruiting hasn't been the same since Leach left.

I wouldn't call Grady an idiot by any stretch. Bomar made about $18K last year but potentially lost several million dollars 2 or 3 years down the road. I would call that idiotic.

Vegas Vic
8/2/2006, 05:30 PM
Grady would be the starter for a top 5 team if he would of stayed

Yeah, how could he not know that Paul Thompson wouldn't live up to expectations and that Bomar would be kicked off of the team in 2006?

47straight
8/2/2006, 05:31 PM
I'm not sure that Grady's head was all there either. Recall the guy had to scrape just to stay eligible.

nativesooner
8/2/2006, 05:54 PM
Grady would have been benched for Bomar just like PT was last year...Although now if he were still here he'd probably be the man....

Rusher
8/2/2006, 06:50 PM
Too late, bro.

What if... what if... what if... sigh....

The Ensuing Kickoff
8/2/2006, 07:00 PM
Let's kick as many kids in the head as possible!!

JLB
8/2/2006, 07:16 PM
I have come to expect stupidity from Texans.From Vince Young to your
beloved commander in chief,it runs in all Texans blood.