PDA

View Full Version : 3 Cheers For the Coach...!!

Blues1
8/2/2006, 04:04 PM
Well Some day this might make for a Great Sports Movie....In the mean time I guess we will find out how much "GUTS" this team has....College Football never a dull moment....!!!!

Gotta Keep Rockin'

FaninAma
8/2/2006, 04:11 PM
Well Some day this might make for a Great Sports Movie....In the mean time I guess we will find out how much "GUTS" this team has....College Football never a dull moment....!!!!

Gotta Keep Rockin'

Well, if the rumors are true that this problem is more widespread among oother players then I will probaly withhold my enthusiasm for the coaching staff and those who are supposed be on the lookout for problems like this.

If the problem is only confined to the 2 palyers mentioned then I tend to agree with you because the every team will always have a couple of players who don't think the rules apply to them no matter how closely you watch them.

NormanPride
8/2/2006, 04:14 PM
All I want to do... all I've ever wanted to do... is just watch OU play football. Why can't we just play football? Why does there have to be all this crap surrounding the game?

I just want to get back in the stadium and cheer. That's all I want now.

Boomer.....
8/2/2006, 04:15 PM
Gotta give Bobby the upmost respect. He is a solid dude.

SOONER44EVER
8/2/2006, 04:18 PM
I'm having a hard time cheering for anything having to do with OU right now.

fossil
8/2/2006, 04:22 PM
I'm having a hard time cheering for anything having to do with OU right now.
:mad: Gee, maybe it's time you bailed out of here and went over to the Whorns board, huh?

SOONER44EVER
8/2/2006, 04:25 PM
:mad: Gee, maybe it's time you bailed out of here and went over to the Whorns board, huh?
OK, our starting QB got kicked off the team. Yay!! You happy now?

zeke
8/2/2006, 04:35 PM
R. B. is gone, so be it. Give credit to Coach Stoops for doing the right thing.
OU will be fine.

AllAboutThe'O'
8/2/2006, 04:50 PM
R. B. is gone, so be it. Give credit to Coach Stoops for doing the right thing.
OU will be fine.
Agreed. This was the second kick to the gut I received this week (the other hearing the news of Paul Eells' passing), but we'll be fine. I'm still counting down the days till the season opener and I still believe we'll beat Texas and find a way to win the Big XII. Yeah, call me optimistic.

TXBOOMER
8/2/2006, 04:50 PM
I am sickened by this! But, my hat is off to Bob for stepping up to the plate and doing the right thing. I hope the booster is done in Norman.

AlabamaSooner
8/2/2006, 04:56 PM
Stoops is a hell of a coach. I want to win as much as the next guy, but not if it's not the right way. It's a weird feeling to be so down after losing your starting quarterback, but feeling SO proud to be a Sooner because our head man has the morals and the integrity to uphold our great program. Major props to Stoops over at tidefans.com right now as well. I think this will show the nation how truely clean and well run our football (and athletic department) is run. Boomer Sooner!

soonersam
8/2/2006, 05:05 PM
If he wasnt such a srew up Bob would have fought for him, but he deserves it. Hope he likes workin at car lots, its going to be more of a career than just a summer job..