PDA

View Full Version : so early this morning...

fadada1
8/2/2006, 05:37 AM
approximately 1 am, i get rudely awaken by our neighbor. let me preface this by saying i like in PA and NOT alabama (no offense selmabamafan). although, they DO say that pennsylvania is philadelphia and pittsburgh, with alabama in between (i just happen to be "in between").

seems as though the darling 18 year old son has decided to attempt to burn the town down via his automobile - a classic mid 90's chrysler. mind you, this fine piece of machinery is parked 3 feet (wait, i might be exagerrating... 2 feet) from our half of the "carriage home" (PC term for duplex.... but it's nice). i have my A/C on full tilt because it only got down to 85 last night, so i hear nothing. my roomate scares the crapout of my saying, "the neighbor wants us to get out (because his car is on fire) and he's afraid it will ignite the fuel line to the house."

sure enough, the car is in flames (i know this because of the warm glow in the living room as i come downstairs) and a lovely odor of burnt plastic has begun to fill the air.

we move our vehicles to the mom-and-pop store 30 feet from the house, wait patiently as another local hillbillie stops to offer his 2 cents (we live on a pretty busy road that runs through the farmland here). finally, the local volunteer "fire putter outers" arrive in time to save the house and my rex grossman autographed football.

while there is no "moral to the story", i had to be up at 5 am... and I'M FREAKING TIRED, and that MORON is sleeping peacefully.

joex2
8/2/2006, 06:11 AM
too bad about the fire, at least you are safe and still have a domicile.

make the best of it, have a nice cup of cofee, relax and scheme on how you will exact your revenge on said 18 year old:D

MamaMia
8/2/2006, 08:06 AM
Next time you have to be up at 5:00 am, fire up the grill and invite him to scrambled eggs and BBQ breakfast sausages. 18 year olds don't like that. :P

Osce0la
8/2/2006, 10:40 AM
approximately 1 am, i get rudely awaken by our neighbor. let me preface this by saying i like in PA and NOT alabama (no offense selmabamafan). although, they DO say that pennsylvania is philadelphia and pittsburgh, with alabama in between (i just happen to be "in between").

seems as though the darling 18 year old son has decided to attempt to burn the town down via his automobile - a classic mid 90's chrysler. mind you, this fine piece of machinery is parked 3 feet (wait, i might be exagerrating... 2 feet) from our half of the "carriage home" (PC term for duplex.... but it's nice). i have my A/C on full tilt because it only got down to 85 last night, so i hear nothing. my roomate scares the crapout of my saying, "the neighbor wants us to get out (because his car is on fire) and he's afraid it will ignite the fuel line to the house."

sure enough, the car is in flames (i know this because of the warm glow in the living room as i come downstairs) and a lovely odor of burnt plastic has begun to fill the air.

we move our vehicles to the mom-and-pop store 30 feet from the house, wait patiently as another local hillbillie stops to offer his 2 cents (we live on a pretty busy road that runs through the farmland here). finally, the local volunteer "fire putter outers" arrive in time to save the house and my rex grossman autographed football.

while there is no "moral to the story", i had to be up at 5 am... and I'M FREAKING TIRED, and that MORON is sleeping peacefully.

Too bad they were able to save the Grossman football...