PDA

View Full Version : I'm ready for...

TUSooner
8/1/2006, 06:01 PM
FALL.
It's too dang hot & humid; there's a tropical storm headed toward the gulf; and I haven't even been following baseball this summer.
I want me some cool weather and college football NOW.

Meanwhile, I guess I'll just have another can of Newcastle Brown and look at a map of Greenland. :mad:

:(

olevetonahill
8/1/2006, 06:04 PM
I just disconnect everything from My TV, turn it on and watch the snow ;)

C&CDean
8/1/2006, 06:16 PM
**** fall. I pine for winter.

Seriously. I've spent my entire life working in the deserts of Arizona, the swamps of North Carolina, and the heat of Oklahoma. I ain't comfortable anymore until I can kick the first frozen-solid cow turd in the pasture. I've gotten where I despise the heat. Despise it.

Now I don't want me no Minnesota winter or anything like that, but for the love of Judas H. Priest in a thong getting sunburnt, this is ****ing enough!

StoopTroup
I just disconnect everything from My TV, turn it on and watch the snow ;)
That a good idea.

Thanls...lol.

BoogercountySooner
I'm ready for Booger }----------Buck------>

Okla-homey
8/1/2006, 06:22 PM
I dig fall. A lot. I think it has something to do with the "fresh start" a new school year always heralded. Is that too zen-ish? I also dig leaves, killing cloven-hooved wild animals, frost and punkins.

Won't be too long now before the Hallowe'en stuff goes up in the Wal-Marts.

TUSooner
8/1/2006, 06:26 PM
The capital of Greenland is Godthab, also known as Nuuk. It's on the southwest coast.

Okla-homey
8/1/2006, 06:29 PM
But the women in Iceland are hawter.

In all my travels, I never visited a place with more liberal attitudes about gratuitous and casual secks with absolutely no strings attached. Heck, they don't even sweat paternity issues there. There are only about four last names anyway.

C&CDean
8/1/2006, 06:31 PM
Did you know that Greenland was supposed to be called Iceland because it's really ****ing cold and icy there, and Iceland was supposed to be called Greenland because it's really green and has a lot of no-talent chick singers from there?

TUSooner
8/1/2006, 06:39 PM
Did you know that Greenland was supposed to be called Iceland because it's really ****ing cold and icy there, and Iceland was supposed to be called Greenland because it's really green and has a lot of no-talent chick singers from there?
That Leif Erickson was a heckuva real estate salesman.

C&CDean
8/1/2006, 06:41 PM
That Leif Erickson was a heckuva real estate salesman.

Heck yeah. He had the whole High Chapparal, was boffin Victoria Principal, and had the biggest, ugliest mutton chop sideburns EVAR.

TUSooner
8/1/2006, 06:44 PM
Heck yeah. He had the whole High Chapparal, was boffin Victoria Principal, and had the biggest, ugliest mutton chop sideburns EVAR.
:rolleyes:

Made me laugh though. "Boffin" heh

homerSimpsonsBrain
8/1/2006, 07:53 PM
FALL.
It's too dang hot & humid; there's a tropical storm headed toward the gulf; and I haven't even been following baseball this summer.
I want me some cool weather and college football NOW.

Meanwhile, I guess I'll just have another can of Newcastle Brown and look at a map of Greenland. :mad:

:(

TU, ya got nobody to blame but yourself. You were living in Gods country and moved back to a dang swamp.

Ya know, up here it was only about 39 today.

:D

AllAboutThe'O'
8/2/2006, 02:43 AM
I'm a warm-weather guy myself, but after spending six sweltering hours at Six Flags the other day, I've come to the conclusion that a little cooler weather may not be such a bad idea after all.