PDA

View Full Version : Confessions of an ashamed Sooner fan.

LAjew
8/1/2006, 04:21 PM
I need to ask for forgiveness from the sooner nation. I have not posted or been on the sight since last November. The reason for this self imposed exile is due to the fact that I rooted for texas to beat USC. I had justifications like if texas wins than all the USC players and texas players would leave for the draft and then OU would have an open field for this year. I also convinced myself it was okay because these SC fans are a bunch of crack heads who were talking so much smack I snapped. But in the end I did the unthinkable, I rooted for the enemy. My shame and grief is overwhelming and I don't deserve to wear the sooner colors anymore. So I ask the nation of sooners what must I do for reconcilliation. Is there any hope for me or am I dead to the sooner nation forever.

XingTheRubicon
8/1/2006, 04:25 PM
You have to kill a Texas fan.

OUster
8/1/2006, 04:32 PM
Drink the blood of three Texas virgins and burn them at the A&M bonfire.

jackietreehorn
8/1/2006, 04:33 PM
that would work for me too. we'll just brush it under the rug and consider your debt paid in full.

mikee likee
8/1/2006, 04:37 PM
Drink the blood of three Texas virgins and burn them at the A&M bonfire.
I have lived in Tejas for many years. Good luck on finding 3 virgins over the age of 12. I would not go near the A&M bonfire out of fear it would collapse on me.

C&CDean
8/1/2006, 06:00 PM
You know, I guess you people don't believe me when I say NLT. Judas H. Priest riding a burnt orange castrated bovina.