PDA

View Full Version : Texas Driving Record ****** *******s

1stTimeCaller
8/1/2006, 02:56 PM
I just got mine in the mail. It would have been nice to know before I paid for the past three years record of all accidents and incidents that by all they mean everything except for alcohol related offenses.:mad:

I'm now trying to figure out if an insurance company or perhaps a future employer would know about my arrest in Colorado?

Have I beaten the system? I was in CO, had a Missouri license when arrested and now have a TX license.

Really, I'd just like to find out if that comes up on a driving record(which to my knowledge after getting my driving record, it does not) or a criminal background check.

How would I get a criminal background check on myself?

CatHunter
8/1/2006, 02:57 PM
Google "criminal background check"

genious.

1stTimeCaller
8/1/2006, 03:02 PM
without paying $18.95. I'm cheap.

CatHunter
8/1/2006, 03:05 PM
without paying $18.95. I'm cheap.

Whenever I get arrested, I ask if I can look at my file. I am smart like that.

olevetonahill
8/1/2006, 03:10 PM
In OK you can go to "Oklahoma district court records"
And pull anyones name up
Bet you can for Co also :D

1stTimeCaller
8/1/2006, 03:10 PM
Report dated: 8/1/06
Search results for:

First name = 1TC
Last name =
Date of birth =
SSN =
Jurisdiction = ALL
NOTE: Information contained herein is derived solely from public records, which may not be 100% accurate or complete. Users should not assume that this data provides a complete or accurate history of any person's criminal history. Users should consult state and federal laws before using this information in making decisions on hiring or firing of employees.
SentryLink, LLC assumes no liability for any claims for damages arising from the use of this data beyond the actual cost of the searches performed.

No criminal records were found for this individual.

I wasted $19.00 for this crap.

Mjcpr
8/1/2006, 03:11 PM
Before you spend any money, I can look it up for you for free.

1stTimeCaller
8/1/2006, 03:13 PM
peem sent

colleyvillesooner
8/1/2006, 03:14 PM
Report dated: 8/1/06
Search results for:

First name = 1TC
Last name =
Date of birth =
SSN =
Jurisdiction = ALL
NOTE: Information contained herein is derived solely from public records, which may not be 100% accurate or complete. Users should not assume that this data provides a complete or accurate history of any person's criminal history. Users should consult state and federal laws before using this information in making decisions on hiring or firing of employees.
SentryLink, LLC assumes no liability for any claims for damages arising from the use of this data beyond the actual cost of the searches performed.

No criminal records were found for this individual.

I wasted $19.00 for this crap.

That's cause when you get arreseted, they don't put down your screename from the internet, dumbass. :rolleyes:

;)

olevetonahill
8/1/2006, 03:14 PM
To late
I think he had to pee ;)

BeetDigger
8/1/2006, 03:15 PM
The more I get to know about 1TC, the more I want to know which sites his co-workers post at so that I can hear what they say about him. :D

Mjcpr
8/1/2006, 03:19 PM

I apologize for toying with the 1TC.

1stTimeCaller
8/1/2006, 03:23 PM
The more I get to know about 1TC, the more I want to know which sites his co-workers post at so that I can hear what they say about him. :D

dude, the peeps love the 1TC. I'm no weirder on here than I am at work. ;)

How could that damned rip off records search site not pull up what's been on odcr.com for years?

1stTimeCaller
8/1/2006, 03:24 PM
I apologize for toying with the 1TC.

don't make me call you.

State of Oklahoma

v.

1TC
No. CM-1xxx-xxx
(Criminal Misdemeanor)

Filed: 12/08/1997
Closed: 05/19/2000

Judge: xxxx, xxxxxx.
Count # 1.
Count as Filed: , HARASSING AND THREATENING TELEPHONE CALLS , in violation of 21 O.S. O.S. 1172
Date Of Offense: 12/08/1997

Party Name: Disposition Information:

1TC
Disposed: DEFERRED, 05/19/2000. Deferred/Accelerated Guilty.
Count as Disposed:TELEPHONE CALLS - OBSCENE/HARASSING (TELE)
Violation of 21 O.S. 1172

Mjcpr
8/1/2006, 03:28 PM
Who were you stalking?

1stTimeCaller
8/1/2006, 03:30 PM
long story short: I told a guy over the phone that I'd whip his *** if I had to come to his house. He called the cops and said I threatened to kill him.

colleyvillesooner
8/1/2006, 03:53 PM
Who you kidding, like you ain't got time to spill the whole story.

TheHumanAlphabet
8/1/2006, 03:58 PM
long story short: I told a guy over the phone that I'd whip his *** if I had to come to his house. He called the cops and said I threatened to kill him.

what a wimp. not to question, but hard to believe that the cops would take a one-time call seriously unless this is in podunk colorado or the person/place you called was security conscious.

AMSooner
8/1/2006, 04:39 PM
Those online criminal record searches are not accurate. Don't waste your money. You can search for Colorado records online at www.cocourts.com. You can register for free but you get charged per name search and I think it's only $6 and you can search all counties. I use it occasionally to keep up with my biological father's many transgressions in Colorado.

If the case has been filed at the county level it will show up in any thorough criminal background search. If it's filed at the municipal level, you should be safe. Many DUIs are only filed in muni court.

olevetonahill
8/1/2006, 05:54 PM
Roy D mercer is in big time trouble then :eek: